16th Century Slave Market Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After shedding their skimpy coverings, they began to lovingly undress their Master. As his body was revealed, they kissed and rubbed their naked bodies against his skin. Each took a hand and led him into the ornate bathing pool.

Hakim stood to the side, keeping one hand on his blade, uninterested in the erotic scene before him. The women lathered the Sultan with perfumed soap as he lay back in the shallow water. After his rinse, he murmured to Camila, who brought Ysabel to the center, where they slowly washed and rinsed each other in a sensuous, arousing tangle of arms and legs.

A glance at the Sultan revealed his shaft standing straight up out of the water. He groaned and snapped his fingers.

"He can't wait. He wants you now."

She led Ysabel to him and knelt in the water. He reached up to her hands and guided her over his body. Camila took hold of her hips. "Sink down to your knees. I will guide him." The Sultan groaned again as he felt the first contact.

Camila whispered, "El Diablo."

For every woman, this moment is at once the subject of fear and fascination. Ysabel felt the pressure and the momentary pain, giving out a small cry. She put her hands on his chest as she felt herself filled. Camila helped her rise back to the top, whispering, "Now, move slowly at first. Grip your Master as I taught you."

As she rose and fell, Ysabel looked at her Sultan's face. His eyes were closed and he was making little sounds. His hips started to move, matching her effort and increasing the speed. He felt her muscles rippling across the head of his manhood.

Stimulated by the seductive dance and the view of his naked beauties immersed in their soapy embrace, Suleiman the Magnificent soon erupted with great gasps. Staying inside her, he pulled Ysabel down to lay her head on his chest.

Camila stood and padded her way over to Hakim. They had good reason to smile at the drowsy lovers.

1819 — "That women could submit to the degrading intimacy and fettered existence of harem life filled [Diana] with scornful wonder. To be bound irrevocably to the will and pleasure of a man who would have the right to demand obedience was bad enough, but for the women of the West, to be mere slaves of the passions of the men who owned them, unconsidered, disregarded, reduced to the level of animals, the bare idea made her quiver."

— The Sheik, Edith Hull

Author's Note — Thanks for your patience. I wanted to make Ysabel's journey different than Carina's. Please vote and comment! If I continue this series, the location will be in Morocco, in the flesh markets of Salé.

  • Carole99