All Comments on '17 Degrees of Revenge'

by Mike Franklin

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
She may be a slut, but she is............

my kind of slut----

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

Hot and to the point... well written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Seventeen ...

guys - common on now. And no protection. Oh, well, its fiction so I guess its alright.

A female

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hhmmmmm loved it

very hot- would love to be fucked by 17 guys--- and I love the revenge aspect- wish I would have done that to my ex!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
grammer

I was just getting into it, when your hideous grammer pulled me out. Well and Good are not to be used interchangably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Descriptive words of erotica

For the life of me why do the current erotic authors use such non-descript, ridiculous words that are in an of themselves nothing. As far as stimulating they are a zero. Examples: "cum" "jism" "juice" "wad" "rod" "bulge"

"package" and a whole bunch of vanilla nothingness. Cum-jism, etc., is semen, sperm. Use them and change them up with adjectives and adverbs but ultimately call erotica what it is - not something YOU, dear author, water down thinking the cyber cops won't harrass you. What's happening is you're losing readers.

Also, change the point of view, i.e., first-person, second-person and third-person. If you can't do this, take a course in creative writing and learn how.

Go back to your story and count the number of times you used the word "pussy." It was like counting "uh" when a speaker speaks...you count the "uh" and lose the message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Felt robotic

Liked the general idea of the story, the revenge aspect, but the action itself seemed a little dull. It seemed like a big long list, rather than a continuous hot orgy. I felt the action lacked a lot of description and passion and ended up somewhat robotic. To read, it felt tiring and went on for too long and felt repetitive, rather that drawing the reader into the story.

I think trying to describe an orgy of this scale made it hard to describe each individual fuck fully, perhaps in this case less could be more.

JulieFaye243JulieFaye243about 16 years ago
FUNNY

A gangbang as revenge. I don't think I ever laugh so much about sex.

onyxessenceonyxessenceabout 15 years ago
Not erotic but a good story.

I didn't get off reading this, but it was entertaining and the idea for the premise of the story was original, so I'll give you props for that. I guess since she was doing it for revenge, there's a limit to how sexy it was going to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How great!

I love that the whole thing was her idea. It also made it seem more realistic that not every guy there was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SLUT

dOES SHE THINK SHE WILL FIND HUSBAND MATERIAL IN THAT SCHOOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She got revenge? Where was the revenge?

She turns herself into an absolute whore. She'll probably have 3 or 4 STD's and maybe Aids, herpes or HepC. How does that qualify as revenge on any level? What it does do is make her a stupid cunt. Not only does she no longer have a boyfriend, she's now label the campus bike and no one will want to have anything to do with her, unless it's fucking her then leaving her. Epic tale of stupidity. Revenge? Don't make me laugh. She ruined her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where's the revenge?

She probably has every disease known to man. How is that revenge? STD's, herpes and aids are serious things. She might NEVER be healthy again. And that's suppose to be revenge? On who? Poorly thought out drivel.

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
STD

Walking STD factory. In fact, there are over 20 million new cases of STDs reported each year in colleges. In the United States, the most common STD is the human papillomavirus (HPV). ... But still, over 79 million Americans have a type of HPV. Yeah, she has it and spreading it. I don't know if the story is based on fact, or fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can't pay revenge for another thing to justify your deeds. What a mesirable action of nonsense action if a woman woman would never egual to men in many ways.

VivianBelle2021VivianBelle20217 months ago

I remember reading this story quite a few years ago but had trouble finding it. Really enjoyed it.

I would have prefered if Carrie got a bit more action herself as well though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous