All Comments on '18 Only: Problem Child!!!'

by msprettypink

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Missing the first line.

When Literotica posted this story, they omitted the first line.

The first line of this story should read:

'My daughter Amber has always been a handful.'

I am trying to get this updated. Thanks for your patience.

MPP

I had to rate this story to post, so I rated it 50 in all fairness. Cheers.

sexygirl76sexygirl76almost 16 years ago
Interesting

I liked this story and I liked how you turned her from a whore back into his little girl. I have to admit it would have been cool if you had actually put some graphics in on the guys fucking her but other then that it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good

this story really brings out the hate and love of a father. it also made me extremely stiff.

SweetlyDevouredSweetlyDevouredover 15 years ago
Ugh

I didn't like this one at all.

CowboyGirlCowboyGirlover 15 years ago
Maybe I'm sick...

...but I liked it. LOL. I did find myself giggling...cuz...what father would actually do that. But, what a great way to correct her insidious behavior.

maxex5452maxex5452over 15 years ago
Different . . .

different but i really liked it. i really doubt that it would have worked any other way.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 15 years ago
Talk about TOUGH LOVE...

That's taking Tough Love to a whole new level... But, with some cases, that is probably about the only thing that would work... MPP, you have outdone yourself... AGAIN... Thanks for a Great Story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hmm....

wrong,too wrong....not good.how could u even think of something like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yea WAY fucked up

& completely unrealistic

you obviously dont have kids....because if you did and you read this, you'd want to puke.

Tigerlily51Tigerlily51almost 15 years ago
To the end.

It kept me going. I had to know how it ended. Good job of peaking interest. Dr.Phil would never agree with your method but it made for a great Literotica read.

I liked it. Thanks..for the kink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved It !

Good Story, albeit a bit unreal. But a good read nevertheless.

virginprincess18virginprincess18over 14 years ago
Damn good

This was a pretty solid story there are elements of it that most people wouldn't like (the father having sex with his daughter) but that doesn't stop it from being well written. Some people say it's urealistic or disgusting but they just have to realize it's a father doing anything it takes to save his daughter,some hard-headed people have to feel it to belive it.

AZNblendAZNblendover 14 years ago
Very sad and good same time

Sorry if my English is not good. I love this story. I think because it almost made sense.

Incest fantasy can be fun as fantasy, not realistic. I dont know if I believe a man, not sexually abusing a child but could make love like this to her, but I do believe if he did, and really love her, it would be like you wrote.

Anyway a very very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
way over the top

this is disgusting. truly vile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
win

at first i was like o.o

but then i lol'd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I loved it

I really enjoyed this story...so much, but then I do love non consent, so I had no issues with anything they 'did' to her....such a naughty girl should be punished and taught how to behave correctly.....I would almost certainly be this naughty if I thought I would be punished in such a way....yes please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hmm

interesting and quite different

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ripped it!!

I loved this, so NOT what I was searching for, but I was totally gripped....lol

Very talented xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whoa.

I'm majorly going to have to disagree with whoever said this was 'way over the top and vile' because it wasn't. I don't think I would've gone as far as the Father fucking her but, all together. It was a good read, not my fave. But definetly one I'll read again.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOL

Pay a guy to drill your little girl and shit on her.

...

That makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dumb daughter

This story was strange. Rape is rape, and not cool. Shitting on a girl is really out there. Multiple sex partners

sounds like fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As a matter of principle

I give a 1 to men who adopt women's names on Lit.

And refuse to read their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incest ewww >.<

Hated the part where her dad fucks her. Incest is a real turn off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Eh

Although I do not agree with having your daughter fucked over and over by guys then doing her yourself to teach her a lesson the ending was lovely. But having that done to your girl would never straighten her out, just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not How To Go

How does teaching your daughter not to be a whore by getting a bunch of guys to do but fuck her??? Isn't that exactly what he was trying to get her NOT to do???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOL

It's called 'Too Much Of A Good Thing!' Pretty creative story. I'd like to see another along the same vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story. Please write many more. In real life too many girls and women get hooked on sex and sell themselves. Too bad parents didn't plan this up to get their daughters to become respectable women again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOT MUCH

Not much action and what there was of it was slow and boring...Not as good or hot as Daughter Swap...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i DONT KNOW HOW ANYONE COULD READ SUCH DISGUSTING LITURATURE ALL I WAS TRYING TO FIND WAS SOME KINKY SHIT AND I RAN INTO THIS TABOO PAGE DISGUSTING !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trashy and Disgusting.

This is by far one of the worst stories I've ever read. Absolute rubbish and I'm not referring to horrible shit that takes place. Clearly the author opted for extreme shock value which might have worked if everything wasn't so predictable. I think a story, even one with such vile subject matter, could be considerd a good story if written by a more skilled and talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I loved this! Though you have many negative comments, I applaud you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mixed emotions.

It's fucked up. But endearing. It makes rape and incest rape justified. Not literally, but it makes it seem that way.

It's just all across the board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super-unrealistic and quite dumb

This story is immensely unrealistic, and unintentionally a good example of that the road to hell is paved with good intentions because this sort of treatment is wildly unlikely to result in the ending of this fic.

That said, this is just a fic and I've enjoyed far more cartoony dumb fics than this, here on this site.

This somehow isn't my cup of tea because it to me somehow reads as being too close to being deluded, rather than just intentionally unreal. but it definitely got me to read until the end, and the fic kept me wondering what would happen even though the actual happy end seemed a given (though I kept hoping it would be played straight instead of the fairy tale end). So all in all, I have no regrets about reading this. I just wish it had been done better. Either more cartoony or more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
disease

Addiction is s disease.Would You treat someone with diabetes this way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Meh

I don't have a problem with nonconsent as a fantasy or even incest fics, but this was pretty ridiculous. How would treating your daughter like a whore straighten her out? The incest part came from nowhere. The father had been pretty paternal up until that point. There was very little action, and the action that there was was pretty vanilla (aside from some tame buttfucking). It's not great, but it's not terrible.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 9 years ago
I can tell you that it is hard to bring up teenagers correctly no matter what you do.

This was handled in a rough way but it seems to have worked (yes, I know that it is just a story). Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weird

May be a weird or unconventional practice but not a horrible story. If you don't like the type of story then don't read it no need for negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude its porn it does not need to make sense

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great fantasy. It reminds me of when my daughter was 18 and asked me if a friend of hers, also 18, could move in with us because her parents had thrown her out. I was reluctant because it was just me and my daughter. I set some house rules which they agreed to as I learned she liked to party. It didn't take long, and she was flirting with me when my daughter was at her part-time job and we were alone. She'd wear short skirts with no panties. My willpower crumbled, and we had sex. I loved going down on her honey pot. That is how she earned her allowance. Her parents eventually took her back. It was a great summer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous