All Comments on '18 Today - Her Virginity MUST Go!'

by MrsJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Read

something like this a few years ago but it didn't involve money.

very well written and very detailed, should have given four stars but because it was so well planded it was more like a drivers test than a sex act it had no passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Inventive

While I understand the lack of passion for a scheduled event, the cleverness of developing a fantasy such as this appeals to both sexes. The motive of a large cash reward and the removal of social issues reminds of early Samoan tribes where the prospective groom was required to act out the love making ritual before the brides parents .... to insure that their daughter will be pleased on her wedding day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting - But

An interesting piece but holey inaccurate. First intercourse isn't painful enough to warrant screaming or even "sympathy" from others. An all around decent read but ultimately inaccurate and uninteresting.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
I read this a year or more ago

I enjoyed it just as much with this reading..

How about following Jenny during her next year including training her younger sisters "birthday stallion".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Couldn't finish it

Story was tedious to read. Overuse of euphemism was nauseating. Portrayal of loss of virginity was inaccurate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I've deflowered a few virgins and , , ,

Not one of them screamed. A few had some initially discomfort, and only 2 were able to achieve orgasm that first time, but there was no screaming. And only 1 had blood.

I have to say that this was the least sexy, least arousing "first time" story I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Interesting. Not terribly arousing, but ...... Creative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous