18 Today - Her Virginity MUST Go!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers

And Robyn had pre-determined that her 'first time' WOULD happen on her 18th birthday - not one day earlier, not one day later!...at an age that Jenny now believed was 'ideal'...AND Robyn's plan had guaranteed that her Mum, Dad and sisters immediately knew she had lost her virginity, so -- unlike most of her friends in the room tonight -- she wouldn't be hiding the news from them that she had just had her first sexual experience, as if that was something to be ashamed of!!...AND Robyn had forced her to make a considered decision that it would be Nathan who would be the first to stretch her virginal passage when his engorged member plunged deep into her black hole...AND Robyn had, in effect, organised for her to receive, and be delighted by, that first deposit of cum -- the first of, inevitably, very many more that she would be welcoming!

Oh, Robyn, you obviously knew what was required to transform a girl into a complete woman! Thankyou, Robyn.

Dad saw what was happening...dropped his hand...and loud applause immediately filled the room.

Jenny and Nathan were puzzled about why the guests were applauding. Was it some form of welcome to Jenny to an adult world? For displaying her firm little tits, her tweenie, and a lot more of her teenage body? Because the two of them had put on an exciting show? Because Nathan had performed so well? Perhaps they were applauding hoping for an encore...or perhaps they were pleased that the show had finally ended?

But, for whatever the reason might be, it did give both of them a reason to smile.

Kate and Mary returned to offer the yukatas to Jenny and Nathan...to enable them to regain their modesties that they had temporarily surrendered to their friends for the previous 10 or 15 minutes.

And Jenny's Dad asked those who had witnessed the evening's events to sign a Register, required by the Trustees of Robyn's Estate -- which he likened to 'you signing a very special 18th birthday card for Jenny' - before inviting them to again join the family downstairs for further birthday celebrations.

'Just one last thing,' Jenny's Dad said. 'From previous similar occasions, we realise that witnessing what you have seen tonight may have quite excited some of you. Please remember, we have 8 daughters, and therefore we have quite a few bedrooms. So if any of you would now like to retire to one of those, please do so.'

'You will find that Lesley has, thoughtfully, left a 'Do Not Disturb' sign for the door and a condom on each of the beds.'

'And, ladies, we have always encouraged our daughters to feel they should have equal access with men to everything...so if you are attracted to a particular man tonight and want to invite him to join you in one of those bedrooms, we would not discourage you from asking him to do so.'

Jenny did not head straight to the shower.

She took Nathan by the hand. She noticed that several 'Do Not Disturb' signs were hanging from door knobs, but at least one room -- her own bedroom! -- was available.

She wanted to give him a real 'thankyou' hug...in private...on her own bed.

Having Nathan on her own bed, on the night that he had taken her virginity would, after all, be the most appropriate thing that could happen next.

And fuck the guests -- they could wait! Kate had said that Nathan was very good in bed...Jenny now just wanted him to be inside her...to discover for herself just how good he was.

And she desperately hoped he would be able to deliver another load of cum -- because the feeling of his jism spurting right up her love tunnel had, without question, been the high point for her of everything that had just happened.

Jenny untied the sash around Nathan's waist and gently lifted the yukata from his shoulders.

Then she savoured the moment, as he did the same to her...

...And as the guests were departing, Sonja -- one of Jenny's classmates -- approached Nathan. She had been prompted to do so by John and Kate's encouraging words.

'Nathan,' she said. 'Could you and I get together next weekend sometime? I am still a virgin, but don't want to remain one for much longer -- and I've realised tonight that you are the man who will know precisely how to help me.'

'I'll tell Mum we are going to do some study together, but I won't tell Mum that I'll be studying your penis and you'll be doing some in-depth study of the attractions that I have to offer between my legs! '

* * * * *

Jenny soon realised that, as they say, there was method in great-aunt Robyn's seeming-madness.

John has been right in explaining that she had a prodigious and eclectic sexual appetite.

What he had not revealed was that Robyn was determined that she should share that predilection with her great-nieces, and that she would encourage each of them to have an unusually full and diverse sexual life.

Put simply, she had believed that sex was something natural and something that should be enjoyed to the full.

Robyn had assembled a book for each of John's daughters describing (in frighteningly-candid detail!) a number of her dalliances, and had set numerous sexual challenges for each of the girls.

And what she had also done - probably deliberately - was to establish a new, ongoing area of discussion between John's daughters and with their Mum.

Jenny soon learned about her elder sisters' first times...discovered that Mum had 'schooled' the young man who had taken Victoria's virginity...and started sharing sex 'secrets' with her sisters.

By the time it was her turn to start educating the next lucky man, she would have an unusually comprehensive knowledge about sex and sexual technique for a 19 year-old.

And, because she had publicly lost her virginity, her friends knew that she was no longer a virgin. So, very quickly, Jenny became viewed as something of an approachable 'sex expert' among her girlfriends...and, equally as quickly, she was able to identify which of her friends still retained their virginity - because it was these girls who would ask what that 'first time' really felt like, what it was like to have a man's penis up your vagina, and what it felt like to receive a load of cum.

And her male friends now considered Jenny to be sexually 'available.'

So she received a lot more attention from them...all wishing, all hoping they would see her more often and, on each occasion, that she would make a little more of her body available to them!....hoping they might finally get lucky and score...

And, of course, all were thinking how they might secure an invitation from the family to their next year's 18th Birthday Party.

That promised be an even more-memorable event...especially if they were lucky enough to be selected to perform the same role at that party as Nathan had so-capably filled tonight!!

MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers
12