All Comments on '1880 Sodbuster's Sister'

by MarcoTambo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Well narrated high quality story with credible characters and interesting setting. It was fun to read a hot incest story in the Western setting. Loved the attention to detail, appeared authentic to me! Follow-up would be nice! Thank you very much, MarcoTambo!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Tender and loving story.w

Who was cooking dinner.

Hope you have another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
keep writing

I love the old west theme....please either add to this one or create another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please add chapters to this story.

You seem to have a good grasp of history and weave the story well. I hope you continue with the young siblings love for each other. I would guess there were more than a few young gals that were intimate and impregnated with their brothers seed. Going to read some of your other stories. Thank you.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Generally well done

Gobsmacked, though, is a much more recent bit of slang. Some say originating in the Liverpool region in the 1950s.

There is the potential for more chapters. Apparently their mother figured things out and made dinner when she got home. The spurned suitor might be back for a second try.

There are some problems that stood out for me, but those are historical. Cotton did well in the south, but west of the Mississippi, the annual rainfall diminished considerably. Cotton can be grown in Kansas, Texas, and Oklahoma, but it's a water hungry plant that also needs sunshine, and quickly sucks the nutrients out of the soil.

Most people aren't aware that north-central territories and states had a serious drought, similar to the Dust Bowl of the early 1930s that struck Kansas, Colorado, Oklahoma, and north Texas; some areas had dust storms even as late as 1940. Fewer people are aware there were serious dust storms in 1879-1880, and hundreds perished. There were similar droughts in 1860, again in the 1890s, and in 1911.

So the story is still feasible, but with the Southern family, raising both cotton and sheep, the story is likely in the less populated west Texas region; though that area was more suited for ranching, not farming. The mention of a plantation, though, implies they are further east. I'm curious about what the author had imagined for story locale...

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Maybe the older Seth, as a sign of sure maturity, has a bit of a dusting of chest hair for that work-muscled chest. And if he has a pubic bush, Sarah can be turned on by his hirsute body, They have a future together!

sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
A Great Story

You have written well. Please continue with this great story. Thanks

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
keep writing and posting

we need to read more hot erotic sibling romances from one of literotica's best

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

I loved this sweet story. I look forward to more and I hope Sarah inserts a corncob deep inside her brother's stanky shitchute. Then she can jerk him off with her pig greased hand.

rodavrodavabout 6 years ago
Good story

Good job on this one.

Hope you do a second chapter on Temptation tango. I think I sent you a feedback and suggested an exciting idea.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
A love story on a new frontier

They may be enjoying the moment, the horizon could even be broadened by the inclusion of mom, but it could also turn catastrophic in a narrow minded and vindictive community.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn.... Incredible

This was incredible, I felt like I was in a different era reading this!

Man, how do you know how to write this so well??

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 2 years ago

Well done. The exception is that after driving off the unwanted suitor, I'd keep the Sharps closer to hand for the next several days, just in case.

Potential here for a lot more, as their mother was certainly hinting about her own feelings.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, what "TJSkywind" said, except Mom can go find her own boyfriend.

And yes, in any further story-line, I'd be looking to bushwhack the raping coward, before he returns the favor.

juanviejojuanviejo2 months ago

LOVED IT. . . . . .CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous