1880 Sodbuster's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now listen, you little pissant," Joshua Jones bristled, "Boy like you don't get to tell a grown man like me what to do. I'll damn well leave when I'm good and ready."

"I reckon you'd best be goin' now." Seth slid the big bore rifle onto the window-sill. "Pa carried this here ol' Sharps right through the war. He was a sharpshooter. Kilt a parcel of Bluebellies with it, and he taught me real good."

Jones face and neck flushed turkey-red with rage. He looked at the Henry rifle in the saddle sheath on his chestnut mare.

Seth eared the big hammer back with a loud double-click. "Go on. Reach for that pop-gun of yours. You be dead as a doorknob afore your hand touched it. Some call this here a Buffalo Gun, so if it'll kill a buffalo, it'll make a right mess of you."

"Boy, you're mighty brave when you've got the drop on me," Jones raged. "Come on down here and see how you stack up in a fair fight."

Seth shook his head. Pa had drummed it into him not to have any illusions about fair play. "We ain't in no story book, this is real life. And I ain't no boy, I'm nigh on twenty years old. You go on right now, or I kill you."

"You wouldn't."

"Pa's ol' Sharps is a single shot rifle," Seth admonished. "I can't afford no warning shot to show I mean business, 'cos while I was reloadin' you'd have time to get your sixteen-shot repeater to workin'. Go on now, make tracks, or I shoot you."

Jones reached for the reins tied to the hitching rail. "I'll be back boy. Count on it."

"No you won't." Seth advised. "You're leaving Mule Creek. If I ever see you again, I'll shoot you Jones. Bushwhack you, like a sniper would, like my Pa woulda done if he was here. Next time there'll be no talkin'. I'll be too far away for that, 'cos this here rifle is accurate even at eight hundred yards. I'll just shoot you down like the dog you are. In your front, back, wherever, don't matter none to me. You'll be dead, and I'll bury you so deep no one'll ever know what happened to you."

"I can't leave, I live here. I'm the foreman on Cap'n Reese's cotton plantation," the older man blustered.

Seth shrugged. "Suit yourself. But if I was you I'd ride on out and get me a job someplace else. Better'n bein' dead I reckon."

When Joshua Jones hit the saddle, he was red faced and furious, but he was plumb frightened too. He'd looked into the bore of that Buffalo Gun and he'd seen death in the fanatical gleam in the dumb sodbuster's eyes. He knew the red-neck kid meant every word he'd uttered, and that knowledge terrified him.

As the dust of Jones's galloping horse rose over the trail, Sarah ran inside sobbing. Seth was at the bottom of his ladder, the heavy Sharps in one hand. He propped it against the wall and opened his arms as his weeping sister ran into the haven of his embrace. In the aftermath of the adrenaline charged situation, they clung together like frightened children, trembling and reliving their narrow escape.

Sarah slowly got control of herself. "Seth, you were so brave."

"Brave be damned!" He croaked. "I was shakin' in my boots the whole time. Scared for you. Scared for myself. He was right I am just a boy."

Sarah pressed herself against him. "Oh no you're not. You're twice the man he is."

"When he kissed on you and grabbed on your titties I saw red," Seth admitted, "but I don't exactly know if I was only tryin' to save you, or if I was jealous of him."

Sarah shook her head. "No call for you to be jealous. He's old and he's horrible and he chews tobacco. His kiss was disgusting and he frightens me, but your standing up to him, for little old me," she wriggled her front up against Seth's, "well, it's made me all...you know..."

She further emphasised her point by standing on tiptoe and planting a hot open-mouthed kiss on her hero's willing lips.

When they finally broke of the kiss, Seth had just one thing on his mind, "Ma said it don't bother her none what we get up to Darlin', and you know what it is I want to do, don't you?"

Sarah blushed prettily, "Oh I don't know that I'm game for that, you naughty boy, besides, you're all dusty and sweaty, and you went without your breakfast, so I'm sure you must be hungry. Go wash up at the pump and I'll make you something to eat and put the coffee on. After that I figure we might kiss and cuddle some if you want?"

Seth looked hopefully at his pretty sister. "And maybe do some more stuff like last night too. That sure was fun."

"Until Ma walked in, it was." Sarah giggled. "Reckon we should go up in your loft this time. I've never ever been up there, so that'd be fun, and we'd be out of sight if anybody else happened to come along."

Seth happily grabbed a towel and a worn cake of strong home-made soap and headed out back to the well. He took off his sweaty shirt and spread it on a big sun-heated rock. He pumped water into a bucket, lathered his head and body then rinsed off with the icy-cold water. He hesitated a minute, then grinned, dropped his pants and underdrawers, and very thoroughly washed his lower regions as well before drying himself. Humming a snatch of a song, he draped the towel over his neck and headed inside, where the rich smell of coffee was far from the only attraction.

The meal swiftly dealt with, the eager pair went to the loft ladder.

Seth gestured. "Ladies first Miss."

Sarah kicked off her shoes and placed a foot on the lower rung. "Why thank you kind Sir."

She was blissfully unaware that her brother's courtesy had an ulterior motive. She began to climb and when she neared the top he followed, making the most of the opportunity to look up her long skirt.

"Sarah Sorensen, what a modest young lady you are," he laughed. "You're wearing pretty britches under your dress."

"Oh yes. In an old newspaper I saw an advertisement with a picture showing what women wear in New York, so I made these myself," she proudly informed him. "They call them 'pantalettes'. They are all the rage."

He could see that the white 'pantalettes' were rather like his own underdrawers, but fashioned out of much finer cotton. A red ribbon, tied with a bow, gathered each leg into a fancy frill just below the knee.

He reached up and gripped her calf, halting her at the top of the ladder. "Mm, mm. Mighty nice. They would likely stir your gentlemen friends up some."

"Oh Mister Sorensen!" Sarah playfully imitated a posh accent. "You know very well that you are my only beau, so if you are real nice to me I just might allow you a closer look."

"I certainly would appreciate that Miss Sarah. Up you go then." He gave her a little push.

She laughingly tumbled onto his neatly made bed, her skirts flying. Seth threw himself down beside her and captured her hands in his. Although they'd spent every day of their lives together, they studied each others' faces as if for the first time.

Releasing her hands he reached for her, and she for him. They kissed, tenderly at first, then more urgently. Seth moved to press his growing hardness against her hip and she relished the thought that she could make him feel thus.

Seth's lips moved to the hollow of her neck, sending a thrill racing through her body. He went on to kiss her collarbone, then he undid her top button and kissed a little lower. It was she who undid the next button, and the next, and the next, and each time his kisses moved lower, into more intimate territory.

Although one of her nipples was partly exposed Seth murmured dreamily. "Now give me a good look at them britches,"

Pulling at her skirt Sarah corrected him. "They are pantalettes."

He pushed her dress right up to her waist, "Oh my, now ain't they very, very pretty." He ran his hand up her flank, making her shiver.

Undecided if she would allow him any more liberties down there, Sarah sought to deflect him from that goal by pulling the the neck opening of her dress wide.

She looked down at her bare tingling breast. "Put your mouth on me."

The pantalettes momentarily forgotten, he quickly moved to obey, pursing his lips and rolling his tongue around the hard nipple. Rapturous, Sarah marvelled at his technique, but reasoned the urge to suckle must be an inborn instinct.

Her ruse to distract Seth didn't pan out, because, after a short while, with his mouth still at her breast, he again stroked her pantalettes, then forcefully moved his hand high up between her thighs to press against the heat of her most secret place.

With the touch of her brother's fingers Sarah's indecision was gone, her deception forgotten. She was transported to another world where there was no right or wrong, where the new and exciting emotions of love and lust and sensual pleasure ruled her mind and her body.

"Ooh...Seth Darling," she murmured.

When Seth sat up and began to untie the little bows on the legs of her 'fancy britches', almost as if unbidden, Sarah's own fingers flew to the waist tie and tugged it free. Their four lively hands pushed and pulled the pantalettes completely off. Inexperienced and virginal they certainly were, but naive and uninformed they were not. The often sexually explicit banter of older relatives and neighbours had provided them with a wealth of knowledge, and it served them well in their frenetic rush to gratification.

Seth, with some help from Sarah, struggled out of his trousers and underdrawers, then he knelt between his sister's wide-spread legs.

Hovering over her, he supported himself on one work-muscled arm and with his other hand brought his trembling cock to bear against her moist, receptive cunny. The slight penetration by his wildly sensitive cock-head of her exquisitely delicate inner realm caused them both to almost swoon with the sheer joy of it.

They'd both heard the vulgar stories about a kind of barrier that was always painfully, bloodily torn during a girl's first sexual encounter, and therefore they proceeded with extreme caution. After a many restrained little pushes by Seth and a lot of anxious adjustments by Sarah, eventually they succeed in being deeply, ecstatically connected, his big cock buried to it's full extent in her lubricious snugness. She felt no pain, beyond some very mild discomfort. Certainly the only moans that passed her lips were of pleasure, not of agony, and if a drop of blood was shed, neither of them was ever aware of it.

As their timidity lessened and their confidence grew, so their movements became more adventurous, and they soon acquired a rhythmic plunging that quickly had Seth's grunts blend into one long moan as he spurted his seed inside his lover.

She, still frantic and unfulfilled, continued to thrust against him, until breathlessness slowed her and she lay still under him. She had twined her legs about his and her arms tightly encircled his chest. They lay thus, unmoving for a short while. When the pulsing of Seth's cock slowed, he sensed he was still extremely stiff, so without much enthusiasm he began to move again. His lackadaisical thrusts reawakened Sarah's desire and she restarted her earlier unrestrained motions. In a very short time she gave voice to a series of sobbing sounds, as powerful contractions pulsed deep within her belly.

With a satisfied sigh, she pushed him off her and lay back on his bed holding his big calloused hand, feeling happier than she'd ever thought possible, as she drifted toward sleep.

Smoke rose from the stove-pipe chimney, dinner was on the stove, and to drowsy young Sarah the roosting chickens' clucking seemed to be gentle approval of her happiness.

The red Summer sunset coloured the solidly constructed log-cabin and it's clean swept yard with a florid promise of continued hot weather.

12