All Comments on '18th Birthday Mom Fuck'

by leo12846

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too wordy

Put down the thesaurus and make it flow more naturally, will be a much better read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad

But a bit too wordy. I mean in your opening segment, he states he can feel his balls rest on her ass cheeks.... but she’s bent over at the waist. Though your imagery is great, your writing is getting in its own way. Not bad though, but please keep it up.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 6 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed this sensual writing. I hope you have more chapters to share.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, his Mom knew what she wanted and how to get it. Hopefully, they'll screw each other a lot when he's home from college and it will get stronger from there. I wonder if she would like to suck him off too ??

More please - thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Attention to detail would make it better

Like a previous comment said... Balls on ass cheeks, but bent at the waist leaning over the counter top? Unless your balls are on top of your dick, that's not possible. Things like that can really ruin the imagery of the story.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME story. Loved the tenderness

Loved the Mother & Son tenderness.

A loving time between Mother and son

Hope you will continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Envious of this young man

Love this one, Leo! I really envied this young man, Ian, for the pure love that he and his Mom discovered so suddenly, but so deeply. The whole story develops so believably, even if it was sudden. And we know that it is the kind of mom/son love that will last and grow. I had a hard crush on my own mother when I was a young man and I would have given anything to have been able to have sex with her. I know that it would have worked out as real love as well. As it was, I had a vivid sex life through my beloved Mom in masturbatory fantasy and even yet in memory.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Good story !!!!

And it was very well written. thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Good

Nice story. Well told. I look forward to the next chapters.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Don't ever

put the ending at beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As someone said three years ago, don't start with the climax of the story.

KormakurKormakur4 months ago

Enjoyed a lot to read about how u fucked her..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleo12846@leo12846
Mature age sub cuck with horny, often slutty, wife who likes dressing up and showing off to attract cocks. Sometimes join in with her when a dom man tells me. Also enjoy writing stories.