1942 - Poignant Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I hurt you?" I asked, alarmed.

"No. It's just so...so much nicer to do this with you. I love it. I love you Joe."

"I love you more." I grunted, thrusting hungrily.

Charlie broke into our tender moment. "Pull your cock out before you shoot off. If your spunk gets inside her she'll have a baby."

His warning was timely. In my frenzy I'd had no thoughts of birth-control. I felt my climax approaching fast. My shoulders and neck muscles tensed. I pulled out as instructed. An extremely intense orgasm overwhelmed me. My thick spunk spurted onto my sister's bare thigh. Her expression signalled her disappointment at the brevity of our coupling. She and Chookie were still holding hands. Jean hesitated for a moment, glanced back at me and rolled her eyes. An expression of 'what-the-hell' crossed her face and with her free hand she started frantically rubbing her mickey. I lay on my side, watching everything. Everyone.

Chookie's attention seemed to be turned inward; I'm sure she was momentarily unaware of her surroundings. She suddenly voiced the long drawn out mewing sound a cat makes in the night. She bucked and spasmed like a person having a seizure. Then she went limp, opened her eyes and smiled a smile of pure ecstasy. Charlie rose up on his knees, withdrawing his glistening cock from her mickey. He pulled himself for a dozen languid strokes then grunted as his spunk jetted neatly into his cupped hand. He wiped it on the side of our hessian 'bed'. The twins' wanton display of their carnality tipped Jean over the edge and she climaxed too, but in a somewhat self-conscious and subdued fashion.

Chookie was clearly feeling all amorous toward Charlie. She snuggled up to him and murmured in his ear as if they were alone. I must say in the afterglow of our lovemaking, I felt romantic too. I moved to the middle of the bed, so that my back was toward the other two lovers, then cradled my Jeannie in my arms. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

Her expression was soft and caring. She whispered. "That was your first time, wasn't it Joey?"

"Yes."

"I'm so glad you got to do it before you left."

I nodded. "Was it your first?"

Her eyes slid away and clouded with tears again. "Don't ask."

I didn't ask. I sensed a great sadness in her and held her close, and with my hand under her sweater began to rub her smooth back. Her lovely soft tits were still partly bared, pillowed on my chest. Her body heaved with silent sobs and her hot tears wet my neck. After a while she lay very still. I think she may have fallen asleep. I know I did.

I woke with her soft warm lips on mine.

She broke the kiss to murmur. "Come on Sleepyhead. Wakey wakey."

I came fully awake to the wonderful realisation that her soft hand was wrapped around my hugely swollen cock, gently moving the loose skin back and forth seductively.

She kissed me again. This time I responded hungrily.

I belatedly realised we were alone. "Where are they?" I nodded toward the space where the twins had lain.

"Gone." Jean grinned, continuing to stimulate my cock. "They went home about ten minutes ago."

She took my hand and rubbed her mickey with it. I didn't need to spit on my fingers, she was already very wet. I raised my head to observe as I carefully worked first one and then two fingers into the delicious warmth of her pouting pink pussy.

My sister sighed with pleasure at my touch. "You like looking don't you?" She said then smiled knowingly, as big sisters so often do. "You were looking up my skirt before, weren't you?"

"You don't mind do you?" I asked, embarrassed and hoping I hadn't offended her.

"No my love." She kissed me hard. "You can look at anything of mine any time you want to."

I kissed her back, then kissed her nipple. It must have been the right thing to do, because it made her gasp. I kissed the other one and then sucked it a bit, like a baby.

She obviously liked that too, but before long she said, "That's enough playing Joey. Fuck me again; and no pulling out this time. I want you to squirt your stuff inside me."

I was more than happy to oblige. I'd never expected to hear such dirty talk from any girl and to hear it from my Jeannie's lips was almost overwhelming. With the help of her guiding hand again I plunged my fat cock into her eager body. The exquisite clasp of her warm slithery inner parts on my ultra-sensitive cock head was even more memorable than our first union, because some time had passed and we were both reasonably sober.

I tried to go slowly, to prolong the enjoyment for both of us and succeeded to some extent. Nearing the end I just had to give in to the primitive urges that drove me and began to lunge faster and more urgently into the paradise of that hot syrupy place. I became dimly aware that Jeannie had her hand between us and was rubbing herself like she did before. The thought of what she was doing was too much altogether and I was compelled to drive my cock hard and deep into her, stilling her fluttering fingers. An earthquake rippled through my tensed body as gush after gush of my spunk inundated my shameless sister's womb.

I rolled to the side, my cock still buried deep, with Jeannie crushed in my arms. "Oh God, that was fabulous." I panted.

"I'm sure that's how it's meant to be Darling." She agreed and then started to prattle wantonly.

She wouldn't have still been affected by the alcohol, but she was absolutely intoxicated by her own foray into lustfulness. "I didn't actually get to the best bit that time, but I loved it so much when you did. It was way, way better when you didn't pull it out and I could feel your stuff go in me."

"Huh." I could only grunt in gob-smacked amazement at her sharing such thoughts.

She seemed unaware that I found the intimacy of her chatter confronting and went on. "So tonight I'm bloody sure I'll be finishing what I started here."

My reply was a wordless, "Mm."

She grinned slyly. "You know, I told you about it before. I'll play with myself in my bed like I always do. I'll be thinking of you and you can pull yourself in your bed and think of me." She nudged me. "Is it a deal Sweetie?"

"It's a deal." I managed to mutter, rocked to my core. 'What the hell has she turned into?' I thought, but I was more than happy with the transformation.

We lay quietly basking in our new-found closeness, until my softening cock slid wetly from her mick.

"Jeannie," I said, "I know you said not to ask, but I need to know why were you crying before."

"I got all sentimental 'cos you were so kind and gentle with me." She began. "So thoughtful, so caring. I shouldn't really tell you this, but, well, there's something special between us now, so you deserve to know everything."

I waited, not saying anything, wondering what was coming.

Jeannie took a deep breath and continued. "I've been, um, involved...with someone at work. Slept with him a few times." Then her words came in a rush. "He's much older and he's married. He isn't nice to me. He's a bully. He wears a rubber and it hurts me when we do it. I'm so ashamed. I never knew how nice it could be until we..."

"Who is he?" I raged. "I'll kill the mongrel."

"No you won't." She soothed me. "I need to sort it out by myself. I have to keep my job."

I calmed down. I'd be gone soon. I had to trust her get herself out of the mess she was in.

Jeannie snuggled up again. "We better get going home soon Joey." A sudden thought made her grin. "They mightn't call you up for ages, and we'll be able to have plenty more times like today."

We did have a lot more fun together before I had to leave. When I came home at the start of 1946, Jean was married to a handsome young farmer. She had a three year old daughter. By my calculation the sweet little girl had to be mine. I never ever voiced my suspicion, but I did spoil the kid rotten until I moved away and started a family of my own.

* * * *

Eventually I got old, and because I wouldn't oblige them by dying, I became a burden on my remaining relatives. They all got sick and tired of me and stuck me away in this nursing home, then acted like I didn't exist.

I'm going to have the last laugh though. I've got nothing to lose, have I? So tonight I think I might email this story to every family member in my mailing list...

12