All Comments on '1968'

by cerection

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
spelling

story ok but you should check your spelling and grammer before submitting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Actually a good story

The ending was disappointing, but realistic. Good job of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I liked it, too,

maybe because I had a bunch of good ones also. Like you, I loved some of them. Now I'm 71, and I look back on it. You know, it wasn't enough. It's not enough now, either. I'm a retired CEO, and my last time was 2 weeks ago with a hot 36 yo fashion buyer from a high end dept store. I seduced her with a private flight to San Francisco for dinner. She was a good one, too. We liked each other and we'll do it again, but as you clearly seem to understand, when there's no love, it's just not enough. I don't think I'm supposed to be so damn horny at my age. And I don't think my wife was supposed to die 4 yrs ago at only 56. She was a great one. So I keep hoping and trying, and at least some of them are good. But my wife and I--we lived a fairytale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story!

I love the two stories I've read so far. You're so real and I find it very moving on many levels, not the least of which is sexually.

Maybe it's because I'm a woman who loves men, but I love everything about them and there is a great sweetness and poignancy about your writing that touches me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm jealous

You've lived my fantasy life.

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

Pat sounded like every guy's fantasy....Most girls weren't as enthusiastic as that.

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

This was a good, if not casual and easy-going story. I'd have enjoyed every stroke with Pat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous