1968

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was over I didn't have touch Pat to know her panties were soaked. I didn't even have to look at her. And I was embarrassed to stand up straight with what was going on in my underpants. We slowly stood up and waited for the row to empty.

"Oh my God." Pat whispered. "Oh my God!"

I looked to the back of the theatre where she was looking. Geez, I don't think they'd been out to a movie in ten years!

My parents.

"What do we do? They saw me. What do we say?"

"Don't worry. My mother will ignore the whole thing. She'll ask you about your new coat."

e walked up the aisle like we were at a funeral. Pat mumbled. "Oh my God. I'm humiliated."

"Pat! Is that camel hair?"

.....

I liked Pat's ass. Actually, I liked her whole body. Not particularly to look at, but because I knew it was there for me, there to please me, there to please her.

But I totally enjoyed looking at her ass, holding it, playing with it. She liked me cupping it and bouncing it when we fucked. When she was on top she'd take my middle finger, soak it in her mouth, and push me back between her cheeks to put it up her hole. And she'd squirm a little, wiggling her butt around to snake it in deeper, and just hump me wild.

She liked being on all fours and opening up for me to lick her ass. I liked it too.

She would lick my ass occasionally, or put her finger in, but not too often.

We did anal once. We didn't like it. But that was fine. We went right back to licking and fingering and looking.

.....


Driving towards her house, past the Seminary, I asked Pat to shave her pussy for me. It excited her and she lifted the hem of her skirt. She pulled down her panties and spread her legs.

"You want to see my clitoris without hair?" She started rubbing herself. "Do you want to shave it all off? And see my lips? Oh god! I'm coming."

She never shaved.

.....

One summer night we parked down by the beach a half mile past her house. Pat wanted to take a blanket out on the sand and have sex. I was a little nervous, never being too much of a free spirit, but I wanted to have sex any time we could.

We laid out the blanket and started kissing and fondling. I thought we'd pull down our pants a little. She insisted we get undressed. Completely. Nude.

As soon as we got our clothes off Pat jumped up and spread her arms out to the sky. She insisted that I get up too. I've always remembered her naked silhouette with her fanny and hips outlined by the moonlight. I wished we'd done it again. And again.

.....

We finished with college and, for some reason, Patricia moved out to the east end of Connecticut. I went out there a couple of times, but I liked the city and she liked Connecticut. The air seemed to go out of our tires. I've never really understood it. We had such a good time.

We'd fucked in every position. We'd fucked in every place. We'd fucked in every hole. We'd seen every rock band. And a lot of jazz bands too.

Months went by without our seeing each other. And then we stopped calling. In February I started seeing someone else. In March we talked on the phone and said it must be over.

.....

Pat and I stayed friends. We had sex together a few times five or six years later, but it wasn't too great. There was no sense of wonder about it, and she asked me why guys asked their bedmates to say "Please fuck me. I love it when you stick it in and fuck me." It made perfect sense to me, but I couldn't convey it in a way that made sense to her. By then she had gone to work for a conservative Republican and I wondered what we had ever had in common.

But when we talked we still got along. We still laughed. I had loved her. She was one of the good ones.

##

12