All Comments on '1982: Exploring into the Taboo Zone'

by gggsss1962

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One of the BEST

Being mostly Italian and being from Parma , I fell in love with your story .Modena is the home of Pavarotti and Stradivarius etc etc so you told a very acceptable tale . I also had a similar episode with my first cousin many years ago although not in Italy . You brought back happy memories. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very beautiful story!

Thank you for sharing your story and for doing it in English for our benefit. Your foreign way of expressing the feelings and actions of the characters lent the whole a fascinating freshness which a writer with English as a first language could never duplicate so please keep writing the way you do! Once again, many thanks gggsss1962!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A great and horny story

It was a great story. Not your typical erotic story, but one that was very believable. It was well writen, and was easy to put yourself right in the story. It was fun, and thanks for the excitement, and enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good build-up to oral

Would have loved to see them go all the way, but the build-up to the oral sex was well-done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Virgin erotica fan

Ive never read any thing like this before. My husband turned me onto to this genre of reading. I have to say it was so well written it was almost believable. I really enjoyed it and it made for a good nite between me and my husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome!!!

This was awesome. Imma read the next chapter right now. I simply loved this. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Exciting

Now I have to cover the bulge in my shorts as I walk away from the computer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A trip to Rome

I especially enjoyed the descriptions of Rome--the sensuality of the landscape and the landmarks--intermixed with the erotic descriptions of the lovemaking. Very nicely done. It could do with an edit by a native English speaker to get rid of some of the errors in usage, grammar, and spelling. Otherwise a hit. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

work on your grammar PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
rewrite NOW please

this reads like a first draft that was written by a 10 year old that doesn't speak english. i got a head ache on the first page no way i will ever finish unless you get your sorry ass in gear and do a rewrite using a good editor.

SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND ALWAYS USE A GOOD EDITOR BEFORE POSTING. NOW DELETE THIS GARBAGE AND DO IT RIGHT OR DON'T DO IT AT ALL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

It was magnificent dont listen to them I want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't be beat!

Reading this story really gave me a sense of the taboo zone. It Was so well written I actually felt like I was in the story. Reading it was an experiance that will continue to leave me wondering. Wondering, what exactly the taboo zone really is like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nicely done, I like it. Needs a little work on grammer and spelling but who doesnt.

Let us know when u get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
waste of time

what kind of nonenglish loser wrote this trash and why did they post it here? i couldn't even finish the first page it was to painful to try and figure out what the loser was saying. way to many wrong words and other STUPID errors. do all readers a favor and delete all stories and never post again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This idiot is STILL producing the garbage he always have !

Can someone tell this shithead,for Gods sake, that he cannot write?? This is unreal ! "1*" !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Horny!

Beautiful. The only thing missing was a young cock in HIS mouth!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
English?

You tell a great story that flows well. But.... always a but! Your English is way better than my Italian, but I am not into writing! I suggest you stick to writing in your native tongue or get and English speaking editor. The grammatical errors and misuse of English spoils a good story. Oh, and yes... Stella is a crap cheap beer sold at a premium price to yuppies!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous