1993: Somalia Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But instead to knock, I just opened the door.

Lisa was having fun. Naked from the waist down, she was riding a guy on her bed, joyfully weaving her hair around and moaning with pleasure.

OK, I thought with a smile,Carolyn is not in full control of her women...

The guy under her was long, thin, whitish and hairy; he too hadn't undressed before making out, still wore shoes and shirt, and his trousers were just down his ankles, while his hands were holding Lisa's bouncing large buttocks.

"Yeah... Yeah, fuck me... That's it, fuck me... Yeah... Oh, yeah!"

They didn't realize immediately my presence: Lisa was being quite noisy, like if they were at it since a while, and by now next to the real business. She was pumping hard her new lover, his cock was appearing and disappearing inside her fuckhole at quite fast a rhythm and his hairy grayish testicles looked hard and ready to release.

"Oh yeah!" Lisa was moaning, "Yeah... Yeah... Oh yeah..."

It was too funny: it was mean, but I couldn't resist.

"Lisa..." I said.

She jumped at the sound of my voice, tossed violently her head and froze as she saw me.

"Bob!" she gasped, flashed by the anticlimax.

The guy jumped from underneath her, saw me in the doorframe, and literally slipped away from between the girl's legs. He crumpled into his own trousers and fell behind the bed with a noisythud.

The half-naked girl instinctively closed the shirt hems on her bare breasts and looked at me in pure horror, all red in her face.

"I am sorry," I smiled, "I didn't want to disturb you... Carolyn told me to drop to your room since you were in."

The guy jumped on his feet, desperately pulling his trousers up, and clumsily run for the open window. I just recognized him for Philippe, the French new doctor fromSave the ChildrenI met days before at Christine compound: also all red in his face, his long and thin dick showing out his long and thin body while desperately trying to cover up and cross the window at one time, he looked the prototype of the clumsy, busted lover.

He literally fell out of the window before I could say anything more, and then there was only Lisa, half naked on her undone bed, girlishly trying to cover herself with the very little clothes she got available and totally speechless for the embarrassment.

I decided not to overkill, smiled again to her, said "Ciao," and closed the door leaving her alone with her frustration.

Carolyn looked surprised to see me back in the lounge so soon: she did expect her young agent to be a littlemorecapable to hook me I suppose...

"Wasn't she in?" she asked, puzzled.

I smiled: "Well, she was actually, but I don't think this was the right moment to see her..."

The woman looked ever more puzzled, but I just added a few more words about a lots of work to do, our ENI people moving west of Gialalaxi, and things like that, waved a cheer and left, laughing inside myself.

Carolyn strolled into the corridor the moment I left the lounge, and I wouldn't have liked to be in Lisa's panties once Carolyn discovered what just happened...

Our company recaptured Checkpoint Pasta the day after, re-establishing the ground connection between us and the harbor. We weren't isolated anymore.

Our satisfaction for the success lasted a week, and then two soldiers of ours were snipered dead at the harbor, while a full platoon of Nigerians got massacred in the southern sector of the city, next to the boundary with us. After killing them, the Somali crowd undressed and mutilated them badly. They weren't happy with they clothes, they got eyes and testicles too... Our boys who forced their way to the massacre felt sick with what they found.

The new setback of UNOSOM forces in Moga drove to a new clash between our contingent and the Force HQ, which ended up with an almost complete breakdown of relationships between us and the retired Admiral at the head of the UN Mission. In the end they agreed to the withdrawal of our forces from our sector of the city, apart from our Embassy, the harbor and the road connecting them to the rest of our AOR, so that somebody else was going to settle things there... The point was, the retired Admiral behaved like if he had his own Policy, and our Authorities like if we had no policy at all...

In the same days, I finally met US troops inland. It was a small Rangers party: they happened to be parked with their four Hummers on the side of the Imperial Road, just north of the crossroad to Gialalaxi.

They waved us to stop, and I told my driver to come beside the head vehicle, where their Lieutenant was reading a map.

"Hi," I smiled at him, tossing my glasses over the helmet: "May I help you?"

"Yeah," the guy showed me the blank map: "Where the hell are we?"

"Err..." I muttered, quite surprised: "You are on the only fucking paved road in the whole goddamned Somalia, next to one of its only two crossroads... Here!"

I pointed the spot on his map.

"Yeah. Our GPS is broken."

Wonderful. Ididhope those elite guys were searching for our ENI workshop instead for Aideed, 'cause if they weren't and theyreallygot lost on the only paved road of the country because their GPS was out of order, there was no hope we could win that stupid war...

Well, I hadmanyother experiences with the US Army, and luckily for the Western civilization they wereallfar better than the one I got in Somalia.

As I said, we had increased our air patrols north and east of Belet Weyne after my desert encounter with the Habr-Gadir, and at the end of September I took a ride on one of our choppers for a recce over the desert trails which led east.

We always flew with two choppers: a multirole one, AB-205, with the recce party on board, and an attack one, A-129, acting as escort. The first one is your standard Huey helicopter, while the other is the kind of ugly thing that looks like a giant grasshopper, is armored and full with guns and missiles.

It may be depressing to overfly Somalia: you can go on for half an hour without seeing absolutely any living being more developed than a scrubby bush, and then when you spot a village you really wonder how the poor people over there can survive, living in their shabby huts made by branches and waste bags and surrounded by nothing. Places that have never seen any humanitarian help, and for them the arrival of a patrol of us is an event that justifies a party... Of course a party within their means and capability.

I forced myself to think of something else.

There was no trace of Habr-Gadir along the desert trails, nor there was any sign of anybody for that sake.

When we flow back, we started spotting signs of more rooted human presence closing to the river, until we spotted a jeep.

A pea-green jeep, like there was only one in the whole East Africa.

It was driving on a totally empty trail out of Belet Weyne, leading to a direction where the first village lay over eighty kilometers away, which was quite strange considering it was late afternoon.

After just reaching a small group of trees in the middle of the bush, the jeep stopped in the shadows, and there it staid.

Our recce mission was over, and my curiosity needed to be satisfied: what the hell was Lisa doing at that time of day, in the middle of nowhere?

I ordered my helicopter down in hovering about a kilometer westward, against both the sun and the wind in order to hide from the people in the jeep, and jumped down together with my aid, ordering the helos to orbit around until I called them back.

Then we started marching in the bushes towards the location of the car.

It was late afternoon, and the sun was merciful, thanks to the wind from south- east, which was taking inland the ocean breeze.

We reached a good observation ridge about two hundreds metres from the jeep, and set ourselves for the observation: my aid lay behind a bush to cover my back, and I positioned myself with the rifle and the observation binoculars next to me. I Connected the power, adjusted the range and light, and there the jeep was, as clear as from two metres distance. I switched the inner camera ready to shot.

I wanted to laugh. There was nothing bad going on: good girl Lisa was just at it in a safer spot than her own room.

Okay, I mounted a military action just to spot some sex going on in the bushes... It was outrageous, but since I was there, I had better taking something out of it. So I put myself at easy and looked on, in the bestpaparazzitradition.

In the rear compartment of the open-top jeep, Lisa was laying with her head between Philippe's legs, clearly blowing him thoroughly, and the French guy was clearly enjoying his girlfriend's ministrations, his head moving around with closed eyes and open mouth.

Hamid was still sitting at the driver seat, apparently indifferent to what was taking place behind his shoulders.

Just as I was watching, the gunman stretched and slipped out of the car, moving around it clearly to check the immediate surroundings. For a moment I worried he might have seen us, but after a moment he just walked all around the car, searching for animals or other dangers in the bushes, and went back to the front, where he cleaned the windscreen.

Definitely, he was paying no attention to the two white lovers in the rear of the car.

Lisa's head was bobbing up and down, and her hand was pumping feverishly, while Philippe was caressing her blonde hair.

They must have been at it since we landed, so he had already got quite a workout: suddenly, I saw the guy stiffening, and Lisa's mouth swelling: Philippe was ejaculating in the girl's mouth, and she was trying to swallow all of she could...

She managed: only a droplet escaped from the corner of her eager mouth.

But the action was far from over: Lisa simply didn't stop blowing, and he kept on groaning happily, caressing the blonde head he was filling with his still quite stiff manhood.

Hamid checked out the jeep's tiers, and then he went at the radiator, checking the filters.

It went on for quite a while, but the girl had her own needs. Suddenly, she let go of him, stood, and got rid of her long skirt by quickly unbuttoning it open and throwing it on the front passenger's seat. Se wore no knickers underneath, and her glorious golden pussy shone in the sun for a moment, before she laid herself on her lover's lap, giving him her back and impaling herself his stiff pole.

From my vantage point, I could clearly see the long, slim and whitish cock sink into Lisa's golden curls, and the girl's head to fall back with an expression of ecstasy painted on her pretty face.

It was quite strange: although I got used to consider Lisa little more than a piece of meat, under a certain point of view she was somehowmypiece of meat; so, I can't deny I felt a sting of jealousy at watching my "girlfriend" thoroughly fucked by the young French doctor.

After taking it all into her, Lisa started fucking herself on his dick, her tits bouncing widely under her still partially buttoned Sahara shirt. From behind her, Philippe grubbed her soft mounds and started rubbing the girl's thick nipples, while she was opening and closing her naked legs.

Since the boy came just minutes before, there was a good chance he could last for quite a while, and Lisa took no care in over stimulating him: she was really jumping up and down, taking full advantage of her lover's length.

Meanwhile, Hamid took another tour around their spot, while the shadows were getting longer and longer. Then, satisfied by the negative results of his check, he came back to the jeep, where Lisa was getting wilder and wilder, and climbed back on his seat.

The girl's shirt was now completely open on the front, and her tits were completely exposed; apart from it and the desert shoes, she was completely naked. Philippe's short trousers were down between his ankles, kept there by his desert boots, but he had got ridden of his own shirt, so he was also barely naked while getting rode by his wild partner.

I could hear Lisa's squeals from my covered position: I remembered her pussy as quite muscled and tight, and given Philippe's anatomy, even if he was probably not stimulating very much her vagina, he was probably hitting her cervix at each stroke, and that was clearly driving the girl crazy.

Then, unexpectedly the situation changed. I had been distracted by Philippe and Lisa's coupling, and lost track of Hamid; suddenly, he reappeared in my view field, standing on the passenger front seat and bending at the two fucking partners. He had stripped of his colorful shirt, and sported a massive erection out of his open fly.

Somalis aren't massive guys like most of the other black Africans: they tend to be tall and slim, and physically not specifically powerful. Some of them are shorter, but not broader. Well, Hamid was shorter and still slim, but the description didn't apply to his manhood: he was huge. At least as long as Philippe, but twice as thick, and definitely very hard as he aimed purposefully at Lisa's bouncing face.

He must have growled something, since she opened her eyes: she watched the enormous knob hanging in front of her nose, smiled delightedly, and without slowing her pace on her white lover, gobbled it into her mouth.

Now, my "girlfriend" was getting used by two different men, a black was fucking her face and a white man was taking her in the pussy. I must admit, I got excited. Definitely, Lisa had accepted my refusal to fuck her further, and got her appropriate countermeasures...

Pleased by two long cocks at one time, Lisa was having the time of her life.

I was feeling kind of a voyeur, looking at all that action taking place in the bushes, but on the other hand... I had a camera in my sight device, didn't I? And since they played dirty, why shouldn't I?

I snapped a couple of pics of Lisa blowing Hamid while riding Philippe. It turned out to be just time: after enjoying his blonde mistress' mouth for a few minutes, the Somali gunman clearly wanted more of her. He pulled out of her gorge, grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up on her legs.

Lisa didn't protest for the interruption: she knew what she was up against. She lay on the front seats, her legs on the passenger's and her head hanging down the driver's, and spread her thighs open for her second lover to fuck her.

Hamid positioned himself between the white girl's knees, pointed his large black knob at the gaping opening, and entered her with a single, smooth movement of his hips.

I saw Lisa's mouth opening, and a second later I heard her screaming: "Aahhh... Oh! Oh yeah, fuck me! Fuck me hard, you bastard... Oohhh!"

Poor Philippe was left on his own in the rear compartment, jerking off his juice-coated, unsatisfied cock and watching his girlfriend getting thoroughly fucked by her black bodyguard.

The girl closed her legs around the thug hips and planted her heels into the back of his thighs, to pull him as far deep into herself as possible, and grasped his hips with both hands, screaming out loud and tossing her head back and forth.

Realizing it was going to last for a while, Philippe paced down his onani activity and used his time to get rid of his trousers, remaining all naked, apart from his boots, then he stood behind the back of the seats, watching closing the nasty coupling taking place under his eyes.

Hamid went on a good fifteen minutes, changing neither position nor rhythm; Lisa in turn, never stopped moaning and crying with pleasure, far harder than when her white lover was screwing her.

I saw her tensing and arching at least twice under Hamid's body, screaming out her orgasm and thrashing about under his merciless pounding.

Then, finally, it was the Somali guy's turn: he stiffened, groaned loud, slammed himself into the white woman as deep as he could, and came catastrophically inside her womb, howling like an animal.

I couldn't believe it: Lisa was working with doctors in a high-risk region, and still she was allowing a local to shoot his semen freely inside her! The girl was even more stupid than I thought... I congratulated myself for not having put my intimate parts inside her since quite a long time by then.

Hamid kept Lisa's legs well spread, with Philippe helping him filling her by holding her right foot with a hand while jerking off with the other and passionately kissing her toes.

After emptying his nuts dry into his blonde master, Hamid pulled out and stepped down the jeep from the passenger side. Philippe bent over Lisa to French kiss her, but after a second of mutual eating the girl grabbed him by the hair and pulled him down her body, until his face sank into her cum-matted pubic hair.

The doctor got the hint, climbed over the back of the seat, and slipped his face between the girl's naked thighs. In a second, his mouth closed on her sloppy, cum-filled pussy, and he started eating the Somali's sperm leaking out of his girlfriend's freshly fucked slit.

Meantime, Hamid turned around the jeep, and reached over the driver side door, from where Lisa's head was still hanging.

She was moaning with pleasure at getting eaten out by her new boyfriend, and the black gunman found her mouth open and ready to receive his now-softened but still bulbous slimy knob.

Lisa almost choked getting the big, black cock into her mouth, but after a second of panic she started suckling it clean of her own love juices.

I thought they were done at that point, but no, they weren't. The two men were to exploit my former "girlfriend" body much longer...

Hamid fucked her face until his cock reached back its maximum stiffness, and Philippe didn't stop eating her pussy until he brought her to a new orgasm and cleaned her of all the cum her black fucker had placed inside her love box.

At hat point, the doctor helped the girl to finally rise from her rather uncomfortable position, and took her place lying on the front seats, his head lying on the driver side.

Lisa took his dick into her mouth and started sucking eagerly it back to full erection, while Hamid turned again around the car, stroking himself.

After blowing Hamid's giant cock, Lisa wasn't into giving head too long to her white lover: after getting it hard and stiff enough, the blonde went astride him, positioned the cockhead at her sloppy entrance and sat on it, impaling herself with a satisfied moan.

I watched her moving her hips, clearly accommodating the cock inside her cum-filled vagina, while the Frenchman cupped and stroke her beautiful, hanging breasts with his hands, massaging and squeezing them to her full satisfaction, until the girl bended to kiss full-mouth her lover.

Their tongues intertwined and played joyfully, while the man's hands moved to the girl's large buttocks, grabbing them and pulling them forward to start the coupling motion.

Feeling stimulated in her depths, Lisa broke the kiss, moaned with pleasure and started riding Philippe, slowly at first, and then accelerating progressively to a real charge rhythm.

"Ah... Ah... Ah... Oh yes! Yes... Yes... Hmmm..."

I could hear the sounds her pleasure at getting fucked, her full breasts bouncing back and fro just over the doctor's nose, who desperately tried to grab into his hungry mouth the swollen, pink nipples to suck them longer and thicker.

Hamid stood on the passenger side, jerking off just over Lisa's bouncing back. He was looking intently at the woman's open buttocks and at the white cock plunging into her fuckhole; I thought he just wanted to ejaculate over the junction of the two bodies, but once again, he proved me wrong.

While Lisa kept on riding her boyfriend with joyful squeals of delight, the black man bended over her back and lined up his weapon between her buttocks, aiming straight at the centre.

1...345678