1993: Somalia Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it when I saw Hamid spit on his fingers and then lube Lisa's asshole with the smear of sweat and saliva: damnit,I hadn'tfucked her in the ass! And now the whore was going to offer the damned Blackman something she wouldn't give to me...

Damn, I was feeling unreasonably jealous when Hamid pushed his large knob against the girl's sphincter and then grabbed her wide cheeks to pierce her into the ass.

Lisa jerked her head in terror, weaving her hair in the sun, and tossed backwards, screaming, "No! Not in my ass..."

But to no avail: Philippe was still holding her tight by the hips, unaware of what was happening behind, and Hamid had himself a firm grip at her sides, so he managed to dig his way into Lisa's virgin arse with a vicious, merciless and prolonged thrust.

"Uaaargghhh!!!" the girl cried out in agony, feeling ripped in her flesh as the swollen cockhead broke through her unprepared asshole and slammed into the unexplored depths of her burning rectum.

The Blackman grunted satisfied sinking into the blond girl's body, and started fucking her bowels with cruel, deep and slow thrusts, sodomizing her to his full satisfaction.

Philippe must feel the sudden intrusion of Hamid's large cock into Lisa's body, because he jumped and stopped his fucking tempo, trying to look on the side of her with a startled expression on his face. He saw the gunman doing his girlfriend from behind, realized what had just happened, and after a second to tune his movement with his pal, he joined him into sandwiching his American girlfriend.

I could see tears of pain in poor Lisa's eyes, as she got double-fucked by her badly assorted partners.

The whole jeep was bucking and bouncing at Hamid-imposed fucking tempo, and Lisa's yells of pain and pleasure came at the same rhythm, every time the black cock slammed in and the white one slipped out of her overstretched holes.

The girl was thrashing about uncontrollably, mercilessly sandwiched between her partners; Philippe was moving his long hands all over her naked body, caressing her smooth thighs, her sweating breasts, her contracted asscheeks, while Hamid just held her firmly by the hips, to better fuck her freshly deflowered shithole.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Aahhh... You bastard, you're splitting me in two... Auch! Aahhh..." Lisa was screaming loud throughout all her ordeal, but by now she was not trying anymore to pull free by the double pounding she was getting under the African sun.

However broken, her two young holes had to be quite tight, with two cocks inside her belly, and the stimulation had to be extreme for the guys as much as for the lewd lady: soon, the two of them started groaning loud and tensing, sensing the fast approach of their own orgasms, and once again the black man got the upper side.

Hamid jerked, arched, stiffened and grunted like a pig, sinking his fingertips into the soft flesh of Lisa's buttocks, as he exploded into her inflamed insides.

"Yeaaaaahhhhhh!!!" Lisa whined like a mare on heat, feeling the black man's sperm seeding her barren bowels.

While Hamid emptied his balls into Lisa's ass, Philippe lost his moment and groaned in frustration, feeling somehow stuck at the very entrance of her fuckhole, being the other entrance now blocked full by the spasming black penis.

Finally, the gunman pulled out of Lisa's busted ass, and while Philippe sank once again into her sloppy pussy, he jumped from the car to turn around again to the driver seat side.

The doctor resumed immediately his rhythm, fucking his girlfriend from underneath while she lay disheveled on top of him, exhausted by her unnatural exertion: his cock pumping into her pussy was making her wide buttocks bump and bounce, showing quite clearly her wide-open, rippled and inflamed anus.

Without any respect for the girl he had just anally broken, Hamid grabbed her by the hair and purposefully aimed his still swollen and smelly prick at her face.

Lisa shut her eyes open and winched at the sight of that huge, blood- and shit- stained piece of black male meat, then instinctively opened her mouth again. Readily, Hamid engulfed her gorge with his softening, but still swollen sticky organ.

The girl gasped at the intrusion, almost choked on it, and then started eagerly sucking the dirty shaft empty of what was left of semen.

Fucked again both in her pussy and mouth, Lisa seemed to relive after her arse busting, and started blowing hard on the now rapidly softening black sausage, while her white lover was quickly recovering his pace inside her belly.

Hamid groaned happily and satisfied, as the white girl finished him off with her mouth; at the same time Philippe whined his own pleasure, and finally released himself inside Lisa's hungry belly.

She smiled happily, sensing her boyfriend orgasming inside her vagina, and bended on him eagerly, splashing her sweating, naked breasts on his hairy white chest and kissing him open-mouth.

Naughtily, Lisa openly spat into her lover's open mouth the mix of cum, blood and escrements she just sucked in from Hamid's black cock, so that Philippe got to taste it all while he was still climaxing into her pulsing cunt.

With Lisa's used body relaxing and cooling down, a yellowish trickle of dirty sperm started running out of her wrecked asshole, making a puddle on the passenger seat and drenching Philippe's spasming testicles.

The two lovers went on kissing and cuddling, oblivious of their black partner, which just looked at them, clearly satisfied at the sight of the white boy having to swallow his dirty sperm.

While their African partner moved away to the shadow of a tree to relax, Lisa and Philippe went on kissing each other, exchanging their juices from mouth to mouth and smearing each other's face while their hands roamed around their naked bodies.

It was time for me to call back the helicopters which were resting nearby, to finally go home with a film full with compromising evidence: I gave a quick call to the pilots, but suddenly I realized that, incredibly, it was not over.

Lisa stopped French-kissing her boyfriend, and started moving down his pale body, kissing his neck, nibbling his nipples, licking his navel, and finally reaching his groin, where she found his limp dick and readily swallowed it.

Philippe moaned almost in pain, but didn't complain too much: after a few blows from his lover, he placed the hands on her blond head and caressed her encouragingly.

Reassured on her boyfriend availability, Lisa went on giving head to him, blowing and sucking wantonly, until his erection started swelling again into her mouth.

When the white cock was stiff again, she raised her head and motioned Hamid to join them back on the car. With a wide, white smile on his pitch-black face, the gunman rose on his feet and reached again the jeep back compartment.

Down on her knees, Lisa started stereo-blowing the two standing males, who were soon groaning and shaking while wiping her hair and alternately pushing into her gorge.

One hand on the thin and hairy thigh of her white partner and the other on the smooth and muscled buttock of the black one, Lisa looked like a child in a candy shop, and the feeling of cum slowly oozing out her wrecked holes was only adding at her excitement.

Soon, both cocks were hard and stiff as pokers, but having both just ejaculated, gave no sign of imminent release and Lisa just went on eagerly feasting on her two private dicks.

But the idea of Lisa's just broken asshole must have inspired the young Frenchman, because he suddenly moved himself free of Lisa's mouth, pulled her up and positioned her against the front backseats, her cute large bum fully exposed to his eager eyes.

Her rippled sphincter rim was showing, open and swollen; a film of dirty cum was still trickling out of it, running down the girl's bare thighs.

Horny for the sight of his girlfriend's freshly busted asshole, Philippe grabbed her by the hips, planted himself on his feet, and suddenly impaled Lisa with his thin, stiff pecker.

"Aaghhh!" she screamed, jerking her head with pain, "Slow! Slow, it hurts! Oh my God, it burns so bad... Ah! Aahhh... But don't ever stop, please. Do me! Fuck my ass... Fuck me, please! Oh yes, fuck me hard. Hmmm..."

Her ass had been thoroughly opened and softened by Hamid's sperm, and Philippe's dick was far thinner than the black gunman's, so the young doctor found it quite easy to cornhole his girlfriend, while she found her second anal experience far less painful than the previous one, although probably far less fulfilling.

Her fulfillment was achieved though, when Hamid reached back her mouth by standing on the front seats and grabbed her by the ears: with a slow motion, he fucked his big black cock back into her gorge, groaning with satisfied lust.

A white cock in the ass and a black one in her mouth, Lisa was bucking back and fro, her tits hanging and bouncing wildly under the strokes of the two maddened men who were fucking her from both ends.

Damn it was hot: Philippe finally grabbed her bouncing soft breasts and pulled at them, increasing his pace. At the same time, Hamid let go of her mouth, leaving the girl free of screaming.

"Aahhh.... Aahhh... Yes, fuck my ass!" she gasped breathlessly, "Fuck my ass... Oh yeah! Fuck my ass... Do me hard... Hard... Aahhh... Aahhh..."

His large black erection shining with Lisa's mouth juices, Hamid moved back to the rear compartment, next to the two white lovers unnaturally coupling in a standing position against the front seats, and jerked himself feverishly.

I watched in disbelief, as Hamid suddenly grabbed the white boy and impaled him in the ass with a vicious single stroke.

Philippe ranted breathless, and then screamed in agony as the Blackman broke his ass open with his huge cock, only lubed by Lisa's thin layer of saliva.

"Aaghhh!" he gasped "Fuck, it burns..."

"Do not stop, you idiot!" Lisa snapped at him from the front of the naughty human train, "I'm almost there... Oh! Oh, yes, fuck me deep, please... I like it... I like it... Oh God, I like it so much... Oh! Oohhh..."

I had never seen anything like that, not even in porno magazines: it was like if Hamid was fucking Lisa's ass through Philippe's thin, pale body: the young doctor was taking it in the ass while filling another ass...

"Yeah!" the Blackman grinned while brutally fucking the naked Frenchman, "Oh yeah! I'm fucking your ass with your white boy dickey, Miss Lisa. Yeah! Oh yeah..."

The nasty double sodomy lasted quite a lot: both males had already emptied their balls into her, and the reckless girl had gotten absolutely sex-crazy. She was perfectly aware that their common lover was fucking her boyfriend in the butt, and apparently the extreme naughtiness of this was turning her even more on.

Lisa was panting and gasping at each and every stroke she was getting in her now fully rippled shithole, with one hand between her legs, her tits squeezed by her white lover, and the black one setting their overall fucking tempo by screwing mercilessly Philippe's pale ass.

"Oh my God," Lisa gasped, frantically frigging her pussy while getting fucked in the ass, "Oh my God I'm coming... Oh my God... Oh my Gaaaawwd-d-d!!!"

When Lisa finally exploded in her anal orgasm, Philippe stopped complaining and clearly enjoyed the contractions of his girlfriend stretched anus, almost forgetting the pain in his own broken one.

The total perversion of that unnatural mating seemed to last for ages, and Lisa came other two times before the black gunman shot his last wad of sperm into Philippe's bleeding rectum, and the Frenchman himself spewed his last drops into Lisa's already cum-filled one.

The two white youngsters collapsed onto the seats, still plugged at each other, while the black gunman laughed loudly, cleaning his bloodstained cock on Philippe's crumpled shirt.

"You got fun, white boy, uh?" he asked derisively, zipping up his fly and wearing back his shirt.

Then he went back at the driver seat, and started the engine, without caring of the two shaking, naked white bodies that lay disheveled next to him.

Damn, my "girlfriend" had gotten quite a workout! Her partners had equally filled her in both holes: sperm was going to leek out of her stretched rear ends for hours...

It was then that our two choppers suddenly arrived.

The Attack helicopter seemed surging from the sand behind the small hill, the engine silenced, and the air wash almost wiped the jeep away. The two well-fucked youngsters' clothes flow in a sand twister and disappeared.

Awaken by the shock, Lisa scrolled Philippe out of her ass and raised her arms to cover her face and show the pilot the color of her skin, as if to prove she wasn't a rebel, and poor Philippe fell out of the car, rolling naked into the sand with his sticky limp dick and his leaking, broken shithole.

I didn't take care of what happened next. My soldier and me just run for our Huey while our friends were busy with the Mangusta, jumped in and stripped on the belts.

In a minute we flow away in the dusk, leaving the three debouched lovers in the midst of the sandstorm provoked by our rotors.

We landed at the base on time for dinner.

***

The day after, WHA released an official complaint for the unjustified harassment by our Attack Helicopters against one of their columns.

I collected a selection of my best printouts and went to the compound.

Hamid was still on duty, his eyes red for the sand and the fatigue. Hell, it was worthwhile, considering the fun the fun the thug got before the choppers came...

"Hi Carolyn," I greeted her while entering the lounge: "I thought we had a radio link. You could contact me if you had any problem, before making it official."

Carolyn was sitting on the couch: she didn't raise nor offered her hand, and she looked quite pissed.

"Your helicopter almost killed our people," she stated: "We are doctors, and you are behaving like warlords in this land."

I smiled: "Hey, let's keep our roles: the NGO community is usually blaming the US helicopters, not on ours... We perform recce only, and if we see something suspicious going on, we close up to investigate."

"You don't know what happened there."

"Oh. Doyouknow?"

"Yes. Lisa was there, andshetold me."

"Oh, how nice. Well, I happened to be there too... On one of the two recce choppers –notAttack one – and also happened to take a few nice pictures of what we saw, just to justify our intervention."

I handed over the pics.

Carolyn took them without a word.

The first one showed Lisa's jeep strolling in the bushes.

"What is suspicious about that?"

"Nothing," I said, "Go on."

She scowled and went to the second. It was similar, showing the jeep parked under the trees.

"Verydangerous," she commented.

I remained quiet. The third one showed Lisa, half naked, riding Philippe while blowing Hamid.

Carolyn froze, speechless. It looked pretty nasty, seen how the gunman was handling the girl's hair and forcefully fucking her head.

"First impression, this looked rape to us," I said.

Next one pictured the first sandwich: again, Hamid was on top, roughly handling the blond girl while clearly sodomizing her.

Carolyn gasped.

"At this point, we were determined itwasrape, and I ordered to take action."

The last hard pic showed the second sandwich: Philippe was fucking Lisa, and Hamid was fucking Philippe.

Carolyn want pale.

"This has been taken just a few seconds before we jumped in," I commented: "We still had no doubts Lisa needed help. Would you think otherwise?"

No answer.

The last two pictures showed the airwash, with sand and clothes twisting everywhere, and the final run of Lisa, her bare boobs bouncing and her arms high up to signal herself. Hamid was still in the jeep, covering his eyes, and Philippe was lying naked in the dirt, his abused pale ass showing clearly.

"When she waved at us, we first thought she was asking for help," I commented, "Then she joined the driver, so we realized everything was OK, and we just left. We have no Rules of Engagement against gangbangs between consenting adults..."

Carolyn kept quiet for a few more moments, and then: "How many people saw this?"

"Only our national Chain of Command, as high as your complaint reached."

"No UN Chain of Command?"

"Nope. As you know, we are not at best odds."

"No Journalists?"

"Not yet."

"I see. Well, I suppose we will withdraw the complaint not later than this evening. Sorry to cause you troubles."

"Shit happens. Misunderstandings too."

"Can I offer a tea?"

I sat down next to her: "Why not? As long it's a nice cool one..."

"Sure."

She poured the cold drink in my cup and sat back. This time she crossed her legs, which showed nicely under the long, thin skirt.

"May I ask what happened between you and Lisa?"

I coughed, embarrassed: "Ehm, what do you mean?"

"I mean, you looked like hitting quite well at the beginning... And then, suddenly, you were like cat and dog."

"Well, let's say I don't like to be used."

"Oh, really?" Carolyn reached for her purse, and took out another picture: "Actually, who is using who, here?"

There it was: our nice evening orgy. The picture taken with flash in the darkness showed clearly me and Lisa on the terrace: she was half naked, and I was clearly screwing her from behind against the wall.

I smiled: "Nice picture. Do you have more like this?"

"No. But I suppose your superiors would not like this one either, would they?"

This time I laughed: "Carolyn, I don't belong to the US Army. If my superiors see this, they will congratulate me for finding a chick in the middle of this shit. I am not married, and this can have no consequences on my private life, while our rules are not opposing sexual intercourse as such, unless this affects the performance on duty, which is clearlynotthe case. You know, if our Prime Minister could ever boost an extramarital relationship with an actress, he would gainscoresof votes. We are not Puritans... Sex is notsucha sin for us."

Carolyn looked puzzled, if not appalled.

"Of course," I added intently, "It would be different had I fallen victim of the charm of aspyworking against my Country... But that is not the case, is it?"

Now, Carolyn looked definitely dismayed: "Of course it's not. We are..."

"Of course. You are ahumanitarianagency. And I have no prohibition to consummate a sexual intercourse with a girl from a humanitarian agency, so where is the problem? If we hit better, we could do it again... But we didn't. And for sure, we will not in the future. I don't like this much... Ehm, thismuchpromiscuity." And I pointed atmypictures.

Carolyn sobbed: "I can't blame you for this... Well, at least, we clarified each other's. Friends?"

She was smiling now. Her skirt hem had lifted quite a bit by now.

I smiled back: "Carolyn, we have never stopped to be friends. As far as I am concerned, we havealwaysbeen."

I let the meaning of my words sinking in, looking purposeful at her handsome if a bit worn face. Her legs were far better, but I was not there to get seduced again.

"Hmmm..." she hissed, "I was just wondering weather you might be more interested in a less inexperienced and lesspromiscuouspartner..."

Definitelyverynice legs, amongst the longest I ever saw.

"Maybe another day, Carolyn," I smiled again, "I've better to report about the closing up of our harassment case, now."

"I see. May I keep your pictures?"

"If I can keep yours. My Commander and comrades will love to see it!"

I left, and Hamid gave me a long, deep look when I passed him.

1...345678