All Comments on '19th Birthday'

by mymotherismylover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 7 years ago
Hot!

A very hot story. You've described what is pretty much every guy's fantasy. The action flowed smoothly, and the banter between the son and his loving mother was funny in places. Good job, I hope to read more from you.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 7 years ago
Great

A very well written tale of lust and fulfillment. Mom giving the pizza guy a thrill was great... please continue this tale with at least 2 or 3 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

That was very well done. Please write another chapter about your Christmas present. I hope you make your mother pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely done

I like the story. Good set-up, open and warm, and open for future adventures!

cem81778cem81778over 7 years ago
Loved It!!

This story had me hard from beginning to end. Nicely done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Many guys have same feelings and schemes but don't go through with it. Most peep and jo. Lucky ones get mom to help out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*****

Good job. I'm glad she's going to keep doing him.

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
Great story!

Very good! Please continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story.

I like how the story unfolded and how it progressed to the end. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
an outstanding first-time contribution!

The reader who wrote Hot! is right. The idea of coupling with his own mother is pretty much every boy's fantasy. As the son in the story says, "I felt like this was natural, feeling my mom's body against me. I felt like it would be right to always feel this." Look, the boy came out of his mother's body, out of that very special hairy hole between her thighs. Of course it's natural that he should feel it's right and proper for him to have his hard young cock up inside his mom, where it's safe and protected and loved, up to his hot young balls. When he's around the age of 19, the kid's a nonstop semen producing machine, his balls never quit. And lots and lots of boys know the perfect place to blow their balls and shoot their great big loads of semen. You got it in one! It's up that warm wet hole they came out of, their own mommy's ever-loving cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great 5 story

But you all make me wonder if I am normal. I am really turned on by great mom/son stories such as this, but never had the desire to screw my mom. I had a fine aunt I dreamed for years about starting at age 8, and a couple of sisters I wish i would have screwed but even that was not until i had been gone from home for years.

Not buds ever described their mom as being hot or desirable. I really wish I knew how many guys wanted seriously to nail their moms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At Anon who wonders if he's normal...

I never lusted after my mom when I was younger. I just thought about her sexually, because she was a female. I spanked it while thinking of her and "loads" of other women.

Later when I was in college, I was arguing with my mom about me not getting along with my step-dad. She confessed to me that they weren't getting along either. She looked me straight in the eyes and and told me they hadn't had sex in almost a year. I didn't know what to say, so I hugged her. The hug led to more, and we ended up having sex on my bed.

After we both finished, she got up and went to her room. She avoided me for the next week or so. And didn't really speak to me for over a month. Things slowly went back to normal, and I moved out a few months later.

Now it's about 20 years later. She's still with him (I can't figure out why), and I'm married. We've never talked about it, but I think we still have a relatively normal relationship. While I don't lust after her, I would do it with her again if the opportunity presented itself.

I told my wife about it ten or so years ago. At first she was shocked and disgusted. We talked it over many many times, till she admitted she had fantasies about her dad when she was younger. Now sometimes we roleplay mother-son and father-daughter.

Anyway... wanting to bang your mom? Not wanting to bang your mom? It's all normal.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am jealous

so erotic,, I wish I had a beautiful mom like yours,,I would eat her out when ever she needed it,, kiss her , worship her body like a woman should be worshipped,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Imcogeniam (incest)

Por tullib dandrad quezon. Baing misscub fremuiliot?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Let's go upstairs mom!

Breathing hard, our tongues twirling around each others, I fondled my moms perfect, and still amazingly firm breasts. As our lips parted, mom looked at me with what I can only describe as lust in her eyes. She moved on top of me, I was staring at her trimmed pubic hair as she lowered herself down onto my cock, moaning as she did. I watched her tits bouncing as she rode me, her round areolas, and hard nipples were more than I could resist as I reached up and cupped them with my hands. I began rubbing her nipples with my thumbs as my mother increased her speed, and the volume of her sounds of pleasure. I was thrusting upward, smacking into her pussy hard when her orgasm started. "Oh god honey, your cock feels so good, oh yes, I'm going to cum, oh god, oh yes, oh honey, oh honey," she screamed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Rated it a one. Sorry I just can't stand no clothes, even when she was wearing clothes there was no description... All you said was that she stripped

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful.

Just a well written and very erotic story. Great job. Four stars. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We could hope

We could all hope that we could each have such a great birthday!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Holidays

I've added mothers day to our list of special times too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous