19th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell asleep again, tired from the sex, and this time woke up to my mom in bed with me.

"Hi baby."

"Hi mom."

"Dinner's ready, do you wanna come down and get some?"

"Yeah, I'm actually kinda hungry for some reason."

"Well, you broke a sweat."

"Now that we had sex, do we have to wear clothes again?"

"I'll let it pass until tomorrow."

"Thanks. What's for dinner?"

"I ordered some pizza."

"Mm. My favorite."

"You should've seen the delivery boy when I answered the door."

We walked downstairs. The Pagliacci's boxes were stacked on the counter, and I grabbed a plate and a slice from the top box.

We sat down at the table, and I asked what this would mean for us.

"Well," mom said, covering her mouth while chewing, then taking a second to swallow, "I'm still your mother. That's not gonna change no matter how hard you try. If you want to use your birthday and Christmas wishes on these things from here on out, feel free to."

"And, of course, you'll always cheat a little bit on that."

"I will clearly say I won't ever do this outside of birthdays or Christmases."

"But is that the truth?"

"That's besides the point."

I smiled at my mom as we kept eating the pizza. As we say on the couch, watching TV, she leaned against me and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"So that's it for today?"

"That's all you get. We can touch each other, but no sex. Oral is still a little iffy."

"You know," I said, "when you told me I could have anything that's free, you specifically said I could have two of it if I wanted."

She looked at me and smiled, then said, "do you want to go upstairs?"

12