1st, 2nd and 3rd Person

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if reading your mind, Joe pulls his face from Cerise's ass, his chin and nose shiny with her juices and asks you, "Got any lube?"

Do you have any lube? You snort and reach into your pocket and pull out a couple of packets of astroglide. He takes one, stands up and turns back around to Cerise. He tears the packet open and pours some on Cerise's little pucker. She starts a little bit. He looks back over his shoulder.

"You want to get my ass ready?" he asks.

Shit, you think. Does the pope shit in the woods?

And now you're watching him slide a finger of little Cerise's little pucker while you work one of your big, lubed fingers up the dude's pucker. And the dude grunts a little as your big second knuckle stretches his ass ring and you can feel his hot, slick insides. And Cerise is making little noises too, from her getting her own little o-ring stretched.

You got the beginning of a little choo-choo train here. You push a second finger up Joe; he groans and pushes two fingers up Cerise. She rears her head back and moans. Her ponytail swishing back and forth. And she's still got on her company hat and headset. But so do you. Good thing you're not broadcasting. People'd get an earful. Everybody's breathing heavy. Everybody's happy. Everybody's making slippery sounds.

You squirt the rest of the lube on Man-raper. Goop it on real good, until it's all shiny like a big, glistening piece of mahogony. Time you took this to the next level. You grip the base of your big, old cock and place the head alongside your fingers stuck up Joe's ass. You pull your fingers out and move your hips in a circle, rubbing his manhole with your tip.

"You ready?" you ask him.

He looks over his shoulder at you and nods. You line it up and he backs himself onto your spear. It eases right in. He opens himself up for you. He stops and adjusts. Your head's in and about another inch. And it feels hot and good and tight up his ass. He moves a little forward then eases back halfway down your shaft. Yeah, baby, you think.

"Work that ass," you say aloud, watching his pink asslips sliding up and down your black shaft. Shit, that's hot. Your black cock sliding in his white ass.

He works back and forth, taking a little more each time until he's finally down to your short hairs. You are buried to the balls up his tight asshole. He grunts and holds still. It feels so hot and tight in there, you just want to start working his hole until he howls, but you hold back. You know you want a proper train. Dude has to do onto Cerise as is done onto him.

He's still fingerfucking little Cerise's backhole and she's definitely digging it. She's starting rock back and forth and she's got her hands underneath her diddling herself. You smell the sex smells coming off her. Something you've never smelled before. All funky and sweet. Damn, chicks are a different breed, you think. Not bad. No. Just different. You reach around Joe's waist and grip Joe's balls in one hand and his hard pecker in the other and start jacking your lubed hand up and down his shaft. He grunts under his breath as he concentrates on working Cerise's ass and you feel his sphincter clench for a moment around the base of your cock. Mmm-mmm good! This is gonna get nasty!

Joe puts his hands over Benji's to slow him down. He doesn't want this to end before it really gets started. He waits for the spasm in his gut to pass. The cock up his ass is driving him crazy. He strokes Cerise's soft full asscheek, to distract himself. The flesh is so resilient and lush, as only in the young. Except his wife, Joe thinks fondly. He thinks of his wife's beautiful backside. Not as full as this young woman's, but then this woman hasn't lived so long and shared so much and that is what makes his own wife's ass so much more beautiful. He smiles to himself and then feels ashamed. He shouldn't be thinking of his wife when he's about to assfuck this beautiful young woman. It's disrespectful. Cerise can't be blamed for her own youth. And then again, maybe it's also him. He could never feel with this stranger what he feels for his own wife. And that's not the girl's fault. It's just the way it is. And suddenly, in the midst of his lust, he feels a wave of tenderness for this girl, guilt from his emotional betrayal. He bends forward over Cerise's back, brushing her pony tail to the side with his cheek and murmurs into her ear, the one without the headset.

"Are you ready, baby?" he asks.

Cerise, panting, eyes closed nods.

"Okay," she answers. "Just...just go slow...I..." She stops, embarrassed.

"You've never this before?" he asks."Had a cock up your ass?"

She shakes her head.

"Don't worry, honey. We'll go slow. You've got such a beautiful ass," he adds, running his free hand over her soft, supple buttcheek.

She smiles. "You make it feel so good. No one's ever treated my ass so good."

"You want my cock up your ass?" he asks rubbing the head slowly over her rosebud.

She closes her eyes, smiles and nods. "Uh-huh."

He lines up the head with his target and spreads her backhole with his fingers. The skin in the valley of her ass velvety to the touch. And the little asshole itself is a dark brown, much darker than the skin of her ass, and a few long black hairs circle the crinkled hole.

"Okay, honey," he says to her in a low soothing voice. "I want you to push back on it slowly. You work it in at your pace, okay?"

"Okay," she whispers.

Slowly she pushes back on her cock, her face wincing a little.

"Oh!"

"You okay?" he asks, stroking her sides under her apron.

"It hurts. It...I don't think I can...I think it's too big."

"It's okay, baby. Take a deep breath and just relax." He reaches around and under her blouse and gently rubs her plump, bra-clad breasts. "Push back gently, honey. And push down. Like you're going to the bathroom."

Like I'm going to the bathroom?!?, I think. Now that's embarrassing. It's bad enough I'm bent over the counter, pretty damn exposed and not the most flattering angle I'm sure. With my big, old, round ass in the air. I've got some stranger trying to assfuck me. And one of my co-workers is watching. Not that I mind Benji. I mean, he's like a girlfriend or brother. Wait, that sounded weird. What I mean is Benji's alright. It's just I feel really vulnerable. And now this cute older guy's telling me to push like I'm trying to drop a deuce. Not really setting the mood. But I do want his sweet dick up me. Specifically up my ass, which is definitely a new one for me. But he has got me so hot. So I'm pushing my ass back again. Even though the first time it felt like needles in my poor little butthole and his dick felt like the size of an elbow. And then I push down, and my little asshole sort of opens like a little hungry hussy mouth all eager to suck down cock, and there's a sharp pain, I gasp, and then - pop! - that magnificent cockhead is past my o-ring and up my ass! How did that happen? I guess I'm better at this than I thought!

Behind me he groans. "Oh, yeah, baby. You did it, baby. How's it feel? Are you okay?"

And surprisingly I am. I've got a big, old dickhead up my butt - for the very first time, mind you - and it doesn't feel bad at all. I move forward a millimeter, just so the his crown is up against the inside of my ring, then I slide back another inch. Uhhh. I shiver. My back breaks out in goosebumps. Like I'm hot and cold at the same time.

"Breathe," he says. "Just relax."

That's easy for you to say, I think. He doesn't have...oh, wait a minute...he does. Never mind. I start paying attention to my breath. And slowly work his hard root up into my body. Breath in when I move forward just a tad, breath out when I ease back on some more of that luscious dick. And my ass is starting to feel so full. Like I actually have to go to the bathroom. But I don't. I'm just full of cock. I am such a nasty, little girl. I squeeze my eyes tight and smile. And then I feel my ass cheeks touch his sweaty, warm belly. He's all the way in! I just put a cock all the way up my ass!

"Ohh, baby," he groans.

Then his big strong hands grip my hips and he holds me still. He groans again and I feel his dick jump inside me and Benji moving. Benji's pulling out of Joe's ass. And Joe's cock is up my ass. And then Benji stops. And Joe slowly slides his cock out of my ass, and I know this means he's sliding back on Benji's cock. And my heart starts beating like crazy. This so hot! And it feels like something crazy is happening when Joe's cock is sliding out of me. I feel like I'm emptying and it's relief but like I'm losing something. And Joe gasps and starts sliding back into me. And I almost panic but it doesn't hurt it just feels so fucking big, like he's filling me up. And he hits bottom somewhere up my rectum and I feel small and helpless, but not in a bad way. Like I'm his fuckdoll. Like he's in control, but like I'm safe and I can trust him to take care of me. And then I feel a second weight on me and I realize it's Benji. He's hitting bottom in Joe's ass. Then Benji begins to slowly pull out of Joe and it starts all over again. And my eyes are starting to turn back in my head it feels so good. Like if I opened my eyes I'd look like some sex-crazed, assfucked zombie slut.

And the three of us get into a rhythm. Like some accordion. Benji slipping out of Joe, Joe slipping out of me and back down Benji's dick. Joe slides up Benji's dick and back into me and then Benji slides back into Joe and onto the two of us. And we're all panting and groaning and crying out. And I'm sweating and shivering and shaking. And outside the window the traffic lights are changing and cars are going by. Joe's hands are over my boobs under my blouse and apron but over my bra. And my nips are poking up and he's gently squeezing them. I manage to wedge me hands down in front of me into my wet, sloppy pussy and start strumming my little girlcock for all she's worth. She's popping her little head out from under her little hood and screaming for attention, all hard like a little button. I know, I know, I want to tell her, but do you realize we're actually getting assfucked by a real man and this is for real and I am actually getting off on it and you little clit girl and I are about to cum like fireworks and all that crazy shit? And I feel like laughing and screaming as I thrum back and forth on her head.

And I hear a voice in my head saying,"Are you open?"

I'm gasping. Like I can't catch my breath. Yeah, I'm fucking open. Wide open. I have this hunk of man's big mushroom head plunging my rectum and my pussy is drooling and the voice says, "Can I get a Caramel Venti Latte?"

And, what the fuck! It's my headphones! Someone's in the drive-thru!

"No! No, we're...we're closing...we're...closed...we're closed!" I scream.

Benji's voice comes from way behind me, saying, "What? Cerise? What the..."

And headlights wheel around the corner and there's a fucking car coming down the drive-thru!

You hear little Cerise yelling something. You think she must be popping her load. And, no, you realize, it's a customer at the drive-thru! And you see the headlights. You all freeze, cocks in asses, mouths open. Like some fucking porno wax museum. And you see a woman's face cruise by the window. Some broad in her thirties. All dyed blonde and angry. About to say something. And when she sees you all three piled up in the window - bewilderment. Not like she can really see anything from her angle and all - if she could see below the window us all with our pants down, that'd be a different story. Her eyes widen like maybe she's starting to get it. And she's gone. You hear the screech of her tires as she gets the hell out of Dodge.

You're all still standing there frozen. And then the laughter starts. You can't help it. All of you are shaking with it. But then the dude starts moving back on your cock again. And he is tight, tight, tight. And the laughter stops. You hear Cerise gasp, and you know dude Joe is on the downstroke, filling up little Cerise's ass, 'cause he's sliding his sweet ass down man-raper stopping just short of the old head. Man-raper's coming out of Joe's ass all slippery and glistening. And you moan contentedly. Ain't this the life!

Joe is lost. Suspended somewhere between the internal and the external worlds. Both figuratively and literally. There is what is going on in the real world of flesh and blood around him, the world in which he must pass everyday. And the world of the mind, the spirit, the abstract. And there is the other world of the outside, of his hard cock ready to explode sliding into the wet, slippery, tight, young ass of this luscious, little Latina. And the other world of his insides, of Benji's long black cock pushing up into his guts, rubbing against his prostrate, trying to squeeze a huge puddle of cum out of him. And that would put him on the outside again, his inner cum on the outside of him but up into the clenching insides of little Cerise, whose inner juices are splattering his balls as the bounce off her soft, swollen pussy lips. And it's an endless circuit. Like Benji's cock sliding in and out and him and Cerise's asshole, sliding in and out. And it's like the insides and outsides are all one. And he's in heaven, or nirvana or paradise, depending on one's religious persuasion. But's there. Somewhere lost. His consciousness down to the mindfulness of the here and now. Like the whole world has contracted down to one small dot of yellow pleasure in infinite blackness, right before the big bang that everyone knows is coming. And Cerise is the first to go.

Joe's sweet cock is sliding up me, up me. How can it go so far? And he's dragging my insides back with him. And my clit is yelling, "me, me, me!" And my fingers are flying, doing a little dance on her head. And it's so good! So fucking good. Like crazy impossibly good. And suddenly everything explodes. Like someone just put a glock to my head and pulled the trigger. I hear shouting and screaming and someone's shaking and it must be me. My ass clenches down on Joe's cock as my cunny explodes. There's a flash of light. And my eyes roll back in my head and I see a big steeple, like for a church. And a big bronze bell tolls, I feel the deep vibrations roll through me. And a flock of song birds fly startled from my mouth and circle the ceiling above my head. And their song is the most beautiful thing I've every heard. And I feel Joe's cock, squeezed tight in my buttring, pulse and hot sperm is shooting in my ass! And it feels wonderful, Joe filling me up with his seed. And I want to cry I'm so happy.

You don't know how much more of this action you can take. Between Joe's hot, tight ass and the little show you're watching of him in Cerise's ass, you are about to bust a big, old nut. And then Cerise starts wailing and looking like she's having a fit. And at the same time Joe starts to bellow like some prize bull. And you know why when his asshole starts clamping down on man-raper like it wants to milk the juice right out of you. And, damn!, if your cock doesn't get rigid as a 2x4 and shoot-shooting hot ropes of cum up Joe's gut. You hear him groan as you pump harder into his clasping asshole. And you join in the little three-part harmony with your own happy song.

Joe's eyes are wide open. A sound is coming out of his mouth from somewhere deep and far away. He is staring down at Cerise's full, round ass as his slapping hips send waves rippling through her sweet ass meat, like the sloshing of a waterbed. And she's shaking and clamping down on his spurting root with her ass, and he's clamping down on the rock hard piece of meat deep up his own ass. And it's so intense. Where does each of them begin and end? As if Benji's dick is shooting into Cerise and he is but the medium through which the energy passes. But he is not thinking of that now. For a moment consciousness is almost extinguished, a blowing out, a nirvana. But there is still the consciousness of pure pleasure, so he is yet tethered to the material world.

Oh, my god, oh, my god. Oh, my god. I'm collapsed on the countertop again. And want to just purr like a kitten. Joe's weight is on my back. And I'm kinda squished, but I don't care. I really don't care. I feel so damn good! Man, if my ex Jeff could see me now! Would he be surprised. And I realize, I don't care. I'm not angry at Jeff. I just don't care. That ship has sailed. And I guess Benji must be pulling out of Joe's ass, because I feel Joe's pecker jump a little in my own ass. And it sends a little jot through me and I shiver. Joe straightens up and slowly, ever so gently and slowly draws his cock out of my ass. Awww, I was getting used to it in there, so nice and snug. And he is such a fucking gentleman. He pauses - I can feel like the ridge of his big old mushroom head at the inside ring of my asshole - and carefully, slowly pulls back and - pop! - he's out. I let out a little cry. Of surprise and disappointment. Give me that back, sir! Your time is not yet up! He gently strokes my asscheeks and, bending over, gives one a loving kiss. Ummm. I am putty in your hands, sir.

I prop myself up on my elbows, and manage to stand up. My wet thighs slide against each other like two happy seal pups. Sleek and squishy. It's my own pussy juices running down them. And it feels great. I feel so sexy and alive.

I turn to see Joe hiking up his bike shorts. Awww, dang. He's putting his cock away. And it looked so yummy. I sigh a little inside. My inner slut. He turns to Benji, claps him on the shoulder and shakes his hand. And somehow, even though Benji's standing there with his cock out, the cock that had just been up Joe's ass, it doesn't look awkward. Joe is really cool for an old guy, I will give him that. And sexy. Did I say that out loud? No? Good.

He turns to me and beams. Damn. My heart melts a little. Those baby blues, like a summer sky. And his smile makes me warm inside.

"Cerise," he says. "Cherry."

Damn, I think. And he's fucking smart too. Most guys haven't a fucking clue what my name really means.

And he leans in and kisses me on mouth, softly. And my mouth opens for him. And his tongue sneaks in like a thief. And our tongues entwine gently. And I moan a little and my heart starts to flutter. Jeez! I am so easy.

He fishes in his bike shorts and drops a couple of bills in the tip jar. Then he scoops up his book and backpack from the table and saunters toward the door. I watch those buns of his moving in those tight bike shorts and sigh. Nice ass. At the door he pauses and gives a slight wave.

Benji calls out, "Coffee's on the house next time!" Then he adds,"Any time."

Joe smiles and I gush a little more. The door closes and he's gone.

I look after him regretfully. I never got to suck that beautiful mancock of his. I remember it was wet and slimy and covered with lube and cum and my own ass juices. And it was nasty looking. But I would have sucked it for him. Because I am a nasty little girl. I would have gotten down on my knees before him and gently sucked all that slime off his beautiful cock like a good girl. Just to look up in his beautiful blue eyes and hear him call me a good girl. Am I a little slut or what? But I do wish I had sucked that cock of his.

Benji and I turn away from the door. And we look at each other. Here we are. High as kites and quite the little piggies. All amess and disheveled. Our pants down around our ankles, sweaty and drippy. And we start laughing. What a fucking night!

I look down at Benji's whopper. God, it's big. And, like Joe's, it's wet and slimy from the little fuck session. And looking down at it I realize it was in Joe's ass. And my tongue involuntarily licks my lips. I am hungry for it. To taste Benji's cock. Covered with cum and straight out of Joe's ass. Well, a cock's a cock. Even if it's uncircumcized. Even if it's on a co-worker. Even if he's gay. Right?