1st, 2nd and 3rd Person

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benji reaches to put it away.

"Uh...Benji," I say. He stops. "Would you mind...I mean...I...don't get me wrong. Like I know you're gay and all. But...do you mind...I mean...if I clean off your cock for you? Like it doesn't mean anything, you know. I mean we're just friends."

He stops.

You stop. Dumbfounded. You and little Cerise, your little Coco, are standing facing each other, your drawers down to the floor, and she's just asked if she can suck on your cock! This day could not get any crazier. But she looks so serious, real sincere like. And it hits you, she's not coming on to you or nothing.

"You wanted to suck that big old boy's weiner, didn't you, girl?" you say, half in amazement. Our little Cerise, such a horndog.

She drops her eyes, embarrassed and nods to you. But you also see she's looking at your wanger. Oh, what the hell, you think. Little homegirl wants some man paste. Shit, after the performance she just put on, she deserves a little goo.

"Okay, Cerise. Come on and get some."

She smiles happily, takes off her cap and headset and drops to her knees. She cradles your dick in her hands and her tongue points and starts running over your sensitive head, gathering up the sperm and lube and ass juice.

"Now don't you get any ideas, girl. Like we're a thing or nothing. You know I don't do no girls," you say, smiling down on your little Cerise. "I'm just doing you a little favor, 'kay?"

She swallows down the spendings she has collected and nods with a smile. Then she opens her mouth wide and swallows you down to the root. Damn girl!, you think. And your hips on their own arch up into her. And damned if she isn't working your cock with her throat. And swallowing and shit. Ummmm. You're looking down now at the top of her head as she starts bobbing slowly up and down on your pecker. And you see down past her blouse her ass hanging out, big, old round, bouncey cheeks. And as she bends forward a little more you see between her asscheeks all wet and juicy. And damn, she's a chick and all, but an ass is an ass. And you sure as shit know where there's a mouthful of Joe's cum you'd surely like to sample. Right in her little backhole.

"Uh...Cerise?"

She stops and looks up at you, her mouth stretched around your cock, with questioning eyes. You take off your cap and headset and place them on the counter.

"Uh...can I ask you a favor?"

***

He steps silently into the bedroom. The bed shifts. The comforter rustles.

"Honey?" His wife's sleep-blurred query. A curtain of straight, jet-black hair obscures her face. Her golden brown shoulder visible between the sheets and the black strap of her sleep top.

"Just me," he answers.

"I waited up. What took you so long? Were you naughty again?" Her voice takes on a playful knowing tone.

"A little," he admits, sliding the tight bike shorts down his hips as he crosses to her side of the bed and stands before her. Her smile reflects the light of the bedside table clock. "I have something for you."

At the sight of that beautiful, familiar face, his exhausted cock pulses and stirs, like a boxer catching his second wind. Her sleep-warm hand cups, takes possession of his balls and hefts them, bringing his whole package up to her face. She nuzzles in and inhales deeply through her flared nostrils. Her delicate black eyebrows arch in appreciation.

"Mmmm! That's different. I smell..." She runs her tongue up his shaft to the velvety mushroom head, swirling around the coronal rim, then dipping to take the whole spongy head in her mouth. She sucks firmly, using her tongue to tease his frenum. Then pops it out of her mouth with an audible smack of her lips. "And taste," she continues, "...ass."

"Yes," he hisses in affirmation, of the past and the perfection of the present. "Her name was Cerise."

And she dips back to engulf his now hard cock in the hungry wetness of her mouth. Her lips slide down the length of his shaft. Her tongue savoring the stirring tastes of the young ass so recently impaled on her husband's cock. She slides her long, delicate fingers along the ridge of his perineum and up between his sweaty, muscular buttocks, seeking and finding his asshole. Her finger slides in easily and she feels, to her surprise, the warm, runny puddle of cum inside. She takes her mouth off his cock and locks her deep brown almond-shaped eyes on his baby blues.

"You have been naughty, haven't you?," she purrs and slides her mouth back down his shaft.

He looks down and says to himself for the millionth time, "God, I have the most wonderful wife in the world."

FIN