All Comments on '1st Meeting with Mistress Pandora'

by FiguringItOut23

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mindless drivel

What don't you understand about the words "LOVING WIVES"? Was there a wife in this story? No. Was there a MISTRESS in this story? Yes. Then post this garbage in FETISH or BDSM. Here, you're going to get killed. Look at your score, understand your mistake, pull this story and post it in the right category. Awful.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago

I have to assume you're just someone's sockpuppet account, posting this for trolling purposes. Hope you had fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Why did h want to orally service a man? Why do all cuckolds have to be absolute faggots?! I don't like cuckolding, but geez them being gay just ruins it. No wonder the score is so fucking low.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who told this idiot they

Could write?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Hi FIO23, you have not even come close to FIO, but dont despair, keep learning

OK, If you are a troll, you didn't waste much time on this, it shows. That's good,

As others have noted, this doesn't even belong in this category, but if you didn't know, no biggie.

Since you are still in FIO mode, don't make the new school idiot conclusion that FemDom necessarily includes Cuckolding, Humiliation, or wimpy males.

If you were trying to express yourself to a larger audience, and explain the thrill of submission, or the allure of pleasing a powerful assertive woman, then be precise, concise, and considerate about it.

Consider that most people do not have the same occasional or permanent submissive inklings as thou and I, and most of us who do have them would shave our balls with a chainsaw before we would let someone abuse us, or go subby and suck cock. Why not use the tamer activities like pussy or foot or breast worship, or simple corporal punishments to try and explain how fulfilling service and/or submission are for you.

Don't repeat the word submission so much, figure out some other way to describe it, service to her, obedience to an ideal, allowing her to do mind control, pleasing her in her daily vanilla life, etc. BUT again, that is really all fetish,

About the only way I can see Femdom in LW without getting (probably justifiably) flamed if it is in the context of a loving and respectful marriage and only one of a variety of alternative sexual activities for the couple. But that requires a lot of talent and effort.

Although I disagree with his wimp cuck protagonists, Go look up GoodHusband, At least in Louis makes a decision, there is some love in the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FIO23 or

FIO 13? It looks more like 13! Stop writing! This is bad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Despite what other might say -- you are a very good writer.

Unfortunately, this story belongs in BDSM, not this category. Don't let the nasties discourage you. You have talent. And I look forward to reading another one of your stories.

EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago
Make changes

Assuming you have posted in this category by mistake and not for some other reason I’ll give you my advice. If you have posted to sit back and laugh at the comments, which makes you a pathetic moron, then that’s the way it is.

The main change is to send the story in as an edit and ask for the category to be changed to bdsm. Before you do that I would read the story to yourself, out loud, and I’m sure you’ll see all the bits that need rewriting.

Check the spelling such as visceral not viceral and punctuation. If you’re going to refer to Submission as a person, something I like, then refer to her as She (capital S) not as “they” and the capital letter is necessary so the reader can differentiate between Submission and Pandora when you are referring to a “she.”

Take note of what oldbearswitch has said. The story isn’t badly written. It’s not well written either but it’s ok and something that I’m sure you can improve on.

I’m sure something as simple as changing the category will see an improvement in the rating. Bear in mind that the story will probably not be on the first page in bdsm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Pattellie among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag" etc.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous