1STGIRL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary giggled a little then said, "Mica, you are a fucking genius."

"Wait ... I forgot one thing ... why in the fuck would we be sleeping so early?" asked Mica.

"Um ... if it's around ten, we tell them we have soccer practice and need the sleep," offered Mary.

"Good one ... that means you have to bring your soccer bag," offered Mica.

"No problem ... it's packed," Mary offered as she examined her toenails.

"When is your date?" asked Mica.

"Fuck ... I forgot that part ... wait ... he just said come over ... he never said when ... I don't know if I can make until ten, I'll fucking blow up," offered Mary as she reached for the moisturizer in the nightstand.

"Okay ... pop quiz," said Mica, then she added, "you ready?"

Mary took a beep breath then said, "Take a shower, douche, dry off, brush my teeth, brush my hair, put on panties, baggy shorts, a stupid bra, a soccer shirt, sneakers, grab my soccer bag, tell mom I'm going to your house, run to your house, say hey to your parents, go to your bedroom, sneak out the window, run to Allen's and let a gorgeous man with a beautiful fat dick stick it anywhere he wants ... before midnight ... how'd I do?"

"Pretty good ... for a beginner ... B plus," Mica said giggling.

At 9 o'clock, Mary was walking briskly down the sidewalk in the opposite direction from Allen's house and taking the time to consider what she was doing. She began to wonder if Hunter would even care if she didn't care. She thought about Allen's touch and began to compare the skin of the only two males who had ever touched her sexually. She knew Allen's touch felt far more sincere and far more loving. "God, what am I doing to myself," Mary asked a mailbox, then she stopped walking. "I have to get a grip here, what happens when I tell Allen I have to go home to my mother because it hurts too much," said Mary, "Why would I even want to leave? ... Mailboxes don't know anything ... why am I talking to a mailbox? ... I'm soaking wet down there ... why do I miss him so much." Suddenly a car filled with boys drove slowly by and the boy in the passenger front seat leaned on the sill and yelled, "Hey you big titty bitch, fuck me!"

Mary turned around and yelled, "Hold on, you guys can ask the same question to the barrel of daddy's shotgun." Then Mary turned toward the front door of the house she was standing in front of and started quickly stepping toward the front door. A second later she heard tires squealing and the boys laughing in the car slowly faded into the darkness. Mary waited a few moments then continued her journey to Mica's house.

After greeting Mica's parents and explaining they were going to Mica's room to read the two girls walked briskly and quietly down the hall, entered Mica's bedroom then closed the door normally so as not to arouse suspicion.

Mica stood and looked at Mary for a second then said as she pulled a drawer open, "You look like shit Cleo."

"I do?" asked Mary as she placed her bag on the floor.

Mica turned around and held her hand out palm down and said softly, "Here ... take these."

Mary held her hand out with her palm up and asked, "What?"

Mica dropped the contents in Mary's hand then looked at Mary's face.

"Condoms! ... What the fuck?" Mary asked then she looked up at Mica's eyes.

"Cleo, that's what friends do for each other," offered Mica then she dropped her hand to her side and added, "Still friends?"

"Of course," said Mary, then the girls embraced.

"I have to do this Mica," offered Mary as she felt Mica's massive chest press against her own breasts.

"I know ... been there ... done that ... had the abortion the whole nine yards ... you know that," offered Mica then she tapped Mary on the shoulders.

The girls released each other then Mary looked deep into Mica's eyes and said softly, "I remember all the little things about him and they're occupying a giant part of what little brain I have left."

"Like What?" Mica asked as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Mary looked down at Mica and said with a slight giggle, "I love his gorgeous eyes, his beautiful touch ... and his perfect fucking tongue."

"You're in love with a guy you just met? ... Oh Cleo do you have a lot to learn honey," said Mica as she lowered her face to her open hands.

Mary sat Indian style in front of her friend and looked up then said, "It's not like that ... his eyes tell me he cares and his touch is gentle, like he's hiding his strength, I get wet standing next to him, the reason I'm going back is because he's giving me time to think about what we're going to do, he's very sweet and I love his voice and the smell of his body ... he talks with me and not at me, there is a difference you know ... I'd let him take a wiz or cum on my face, spank me, or even shove it up my ass hole."

"This guy lives next door?" asked Mica as she gazed into Mary's eyes, then she added, "you'll never go home ... at least for nine and a half weeks."

Mary looked puzzled and Mica thought she had to clarify her last statement. "It's the title of a true story about a relationship based on physical attraction, and a certain type of hard sex ... the conclusion was, those types of hot relationships only last nine and a half weeks, there was a movie made with the same name and theme ... I think that's where you are now ... day one ... Valentine's Day."

Mary thought for a moment then asked with a curious voice, "Are you trying to talk me out of this?"

"No Cleo ... I'm trying to talk you into it ... seriously ... we've been friends for a long time, you need to pull yourself out of that fantasy world you live in and experience the reality of a man fucking the shit out of you until you've lost your fucking mind, it really is a beautiful thing, while its happening ... and I miss it so much," said Mica as her eyes began to water.

Mary looked at Mica and asked, "you and Hunter?"

"Oh God no ... I don't even know the guy's name ... I do know it hurt like hell the first time ... but God almighty did he make me feel like a real woman after the pain went away." Then Mica started giggling.

"What's so funny?" asked Mary as she watched Mica wipe the tears from her eyes with the back of her hands.

"You know Cleo, anyone can be deeply in love with someone and never cheat on them, ever, but we all have that one secret hidden deep inside, that one that makes us feel like nothing else exists except that desire, the one we missed ... You need this guy Cleo, he's real, and if he wants, let him piss on your face ... eat his cum ... let him spank your ass ... take it up your butt hole ... whatever he wants ... fucking do it ... you'll never forget it or regret it ... Ever." Mica said as she reached for a tissue box.

"I feel guilty and I haven't done anything yet ... how do you know he wants to do those things?" said Mary as she watched Mica blow her nose.

Mica looked directly at Mary and said as she pointed at her face with a finger, "I just know ... I have this gut feeling ... don't feel guilty about this ... look, you need some sexy clothes, we wear the same sizes, except bras, you're not going to wear one anyway ... I was thinking after we hung up, you need to look hot, but I'm going to walk you there tonight so there's no trouble, once you're there I'll leave, buy the time you're finished the sun will be up ... you should come back here, you won't be able to walk, but don't go home, they'll smell it all over you ... believe me I know what I'm talking about."

Mica picked out a black dress for Mary, held it up to Mary's body then said lovingly, "Take everything off."

When Mary felt the dress cover her naked body she thought the dress looked hotter on Mica but wasn't sure it fit her form. The dress was cut like the famous Marilyn Monroe white dress except in black and even thought the top was a bit large it draped Mary's body like an invitation to sex. Mica messed with the top a little and soon the dress assumed a new purpose, along with black open toe heels and Mary's flowing black hair, Mary instantly transformed into a stunning sex doll.

Mica stepped back a little and held Mary's hand out then said calmly, "don't worry about the cum, it washes out ... oh wait, hold out your wrists."

Mary held her wrists out next to each other then Mica grabbed a small crystal perfume spritzer off her vanity and squeezed the bulb misting both Mary's wrists then she said softly, "A little Channel always helps."

Mary had to giggle before she looked at her friend and said "Thanks Mica ... no jewelry ... this is a first," then she turned to look at herself in the mirror as she sniffed her right wrist, "God ... I look like a black festoon."

"Here put these in the side pocket, pull them out when you get there and insist he use them ... okay?" Demanded Mica and she placed the condoms in Mary's palm, "I'll tell mom and dad we're going out for a walk, its almost ten now."

"We're going to walk right by your parents and tell them we're going for walk, with me dressed like this?" Mary asked with a confused gaze.

"Cleo ... watch this ... DAD, WE'RE GOING FOR A WALK, BE BACK IN TEN TO GET SOME SLEEP ... there, done ... let's go." Mica said as she grabbed Mary's hand then led her to the rear door.

The four-block walk was peaceful with the calm and dry night air offering sounds of barking dogs and a few oddities going bump in the night. The girls didn't say a word until they stopped in front of Mary's house then Mary pointed to Allen's house and said in a near whisper, "the lights are still on."

"Want me to walk up with you?" asked Mica as she gazed at the sexual sanctuary.

"Please," responded Mary as she took a step forward.

When the girls were standing in Allen's entryway in front of an Irish green door, Mary looked at Mica, winked then pressed the doorbell button.

Mica gently tapped Mary's butt cheek, stepped into the shadow, then whispered, "Happy Fucking ... see you in the morning."

Mary's heart began to pound in her ears and her whole body felt like a vibrator. Then suddenly she heard the doorknob click and the door popped opened slightly. Mary waited for Allen to appear and when he didn't she looked toward Mica then shrugged her shoulders with her palms turned outward. Then she looked at the door and pressed gently. The door swung open easily but Allen was not there. Mica motioned Mary to go in and Mica watched as the sultry form in black disappeared into the doorway. The next sound Mica heard was the door clicking shut then she slinked away into the night leaving her best friend to discover whatever it was she needed to find behind the green door.

"Allen?" Mary said nervously as she stood just inside the foyer.

"Back here ... in the bedroom," responded Allen.

Mary followed the dim light in the hallway to Allen's bedroom and when she came to the open doorway she saw Allen naked and sitting on the foot of the bed. His head was down at first then he looked up and Mary stepped toward him. When she was standing directly in front of Allen, Mary smiled and said softly, "I thought about it."

"God, you're beautiful ... you're the ultimate party favor for a forty year old man's birthday ... you're even wearing my favorite perfume," said Allen as he scanned the women before his eyes.

"Thank you, Allen ... I didn't know this was your birthday," Mary said as she felt her stomach flitter.

"It is ... I must be losing my mind ... no, I am out of my mind ... Mary, can I use your tits to masturbate with?" Allen asked calmly.

Mary's eyes grew huge as she stiffened her upper torso opened her mouth to say something then blurted out, "If you want."

"Okay ... that's a yes ... how about this one ... Can I stick my tongue in your rectum?" asked Allen softly.

Mary shrugged her shoulders then said softly, "If you want."

Okay then ... another yes ... How about this one ... will you lick my rectum?" asked Allen with a slightly tilted head as he gazed into Mary's eyes.

Mary smiled a little then said softly, "Yes, Allen, If you want."

"Mary? ... God this so hard ... never mind," Allen said as he looked down.

"Ask ... all you have to is ask, I'll do it," Mary offered as she steeped slightly closer to touch Allen's shoulder.

"Great ... now that I have a gorgeous virgin girl in a hot black dress in my bedroom ready to fuck ... my boner takes a vacation," said Allen as he looked down at the tip of his penis.

"Allen, it's okay, we can do those things if you want, we can do them right now, and whatever you want, I'm here for you," said Mary as she leaned forward a little.

Allen looked into Mary's eyes then asked with a soft voice, "You want me to bend over the edge of the bed so you can lick my rectum, right now?"

"If you want me to ... Okay," Mary said softly as she started to step aside to let Allen move.

"Wait a second," said Allen softly as he placed his hand on Mary's thigh, "just hold on, let me think for moment ... I just asked you some pretty advanced sexual questions ... if you really want anal ... we've got to do a lot to get ready before we go there."

"Like what Allen?" Mary asked with a curious gaze.

"Have you ever had an enema, Mary?" asked Allen as he looked into Mary's eyes.

"I don't think so," responded Mary as she gazed at Allen's erection.

"Oh boy ... Believe me Mary, if you've ever had an enema you'd remember ... they can be quite sensual and at the same time a bit uncomfortable but before with mess around with our rectums, I would highly recommend a damn good enema before we go there," offered Allen.

"If you want ... okay," said Mary.

"Now I know I'm out of my mind ... look Mary ... you got me so bat shit horny right now ... shit, I'm going to have an enema party with a beautiful virgin girl I just met this morning," said Allen as he gazed at Mary's fat nipples pushing on the cloth.

"I can tell your horny, it's getting big now," said Mary as she pointed to Allen's erection.

"Okay ... let's start all over," Allan said as he stood.

Mary watched Allen as he stood up revealing his rising penis. She looked at his penis then at his face and said softly, "That is making me horny."

Allen looked down at Mary's body and couldn't believe she returned to have sex with him. He studied her pretty face then her gorgeous bulbous breasts the curves of her hips and thighs then her elegant arms and hands then said. "You are a beautiful woman Mary ... I give up, take your clothes off then come with me ... we'll take this to the bathroom."

"Okay," Mary said cheerfully as she leaned forward to look at her feet, "I have to go pee anyway."

Mary slipped out of the heels then removed Mica's dress and gently placed the neatly folded cloth on the chair. Then she looked at Allen, smiled and said confidently, "okay."

Allen reach for Mary's hand and he gently pulled her as he stepped in front, and as they walked to the bathroom Mary studied Allen's muscular buttocks and back and her entire body fell into a state of desire. When they were in the room Allen opened the shower door and turned to face Mary, "Your outfit was stunning ... very hot and sexy ... thank you."

Mary sat on the toilet seat cover then gazed at Allen's face, "Are we going to take a shower together?"

Allen smiled a little at the pretty girl then said softly, "In a way," then he opened the vanity cabinet and pulled out a small box.

Mary watched Allen's hands as he opened the box then pulled out a small white bottle along with a long white probe. He twisted the probe on the bottle, turned the hot water faucet on the vanity sink, placed the device in the sink under the flowing hot water then looked at Mary, "Step in the shower Mary."

"Oh, I forgot to douche, thanks Allen," said Mary as she watched Allen, but when he didn't respond Mary stepped into the shower with her hands feeling the walls then Allen followed. When Allen was inside the stall he positioned his body with his back to the shower head. "If you have to pee, go ahead," said Allen softly.

"Okay," said Mary with a soft voice.

Mary separated her legs slightly and while looking down at her mound with her palms pressed against her abdomen, Allen watched the pretty girl as urine flowed down her inner leg and trickled down the drain. As Mary urinated, Allen watched her chest rise and fall slightly then he studied Mary's stiff nipples. When she looked up and into Allen's eyes his eyes focused on her eyes, then he smiled a little and said softly, "Feel better?"

Mary nodded her head, smiled a little, blinked then said, "Yes ... I'm done ... now what?"

"Turn around Mary," said Allen as he reached into the sink and tested the temperature of the white bottle with an outreached arm. Then he looked at the curves of Mary's body and her flowing black hair. His eyes followed the curves of her shoulders and slowly traced the curves until the lines of her body formed the curves of her round white buttocks. His eyes focused on the subtle curves of her buttocks as his penis began to twitch.

"Your body is beautiful, Mary, I hope I don't cum before I get to finish this," said Allen softly as he noticed the glistening on the tip of his erect penis.

"Is it going to?" asked Mary as she turned her head slightly to one side.

"It's getting awfully damn close to it," offered Allen as he reached to turn the faucet off then into the sink and pulled out the white bottle.

"Okay honey, bend all the way over for me," said Allen as he gazed at Mary's show-white butt cheeks.

Mary bent over and grabbed her calves like a professional gymnast, exposing her light pink rectum and below, her black pubic hair pinched between her inner thighs. "Like this," she said softly.

"Good God ... you sure know how to drive a man crazy ... are you sure you've never done this before?" asked Allen as he gazed at Mary's pink rectum.

"Sure ... I bend over like this all the time at soccer practice," Mary responded as she felt her inner muscles twitch.

"You are adorable ... okay then ... just relax honey, I'm going to insert this into your rectum," Allen said softly as he place his hand on Mary's soft buttock then he added "My God ... your skin is so soft."

"Oh?" asked Mary as she felt her loins tingle.

Allen rested the tip of the probe on the tiny pink depression then he slowly began pushing the probe into Mary's anus. When it was halfway inserted, Mary asked with a hushed voice as she felt the pressure in her rectum, "It's going in there, Allen?"

"Yes honey ... almost all the way in ... you okay?" asked Allen as he felt his penis throb.

"Yes, but I didn't know it was going there," Mary said as she felt the probe enter further into her rectum.

"Okay sweetie ... you're going to feel a little bloated, it's okay ... God is this a gorgeous picture," Allen said as he grabbed his throbbing penis to keep it from exploding.

"Allen?" Mary asked with a sweet voice.

"Hold on Mary, it's almost empty," Allen said as he felt he was going to ejaculate.

"I have to poop," Mary said softly.

Allen felt he was going to explode as he watched Mary's anus twitch. When the bottle was collapsed completely, Allen eased the probe out of Mary's rectum and tossed the flat bottle into the vanity sink. Just then Allen's rectum started to twitch as he felt pressure in his prostate then suddenly a heat filled his throbbing penis and he grunted, "Fuck," as his penis burst and semen flew into the air landing on Mary's rectum and pubic hair. Mary felt her knees weaken and she couldn't hold her bowels any longer. As Allen tried to catch his balance, Mary's rectum relaxed and water burst out like a hose and covered Allen's penis with semen and watered down fecal matter while Mary moaned.

When the excitement was over Mary stood up and turned around to see Allen looking down at his penis. He was stabilizing his body with his right hand against the shower wall. Mary stepped closer to him and looked up, placed her hands on his waist, rested her forehead on his chest then said softly, "I don't feel so good Allen."