1STGIRL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God Mary, what the fuck did we just do?" asked Allen as he gently placed his left palm on Mary's head.

"I don't know, but I feel awful in my tummy," said Mary as he looked at Allen's glistening penis.

Allen looked down at Mary and said with a gentle voice, "You are the most incredibly erotic woman I've ever met ... are you sure you've never done this before?"

"No, I haven't ... but I feel like I need to go again," said Mary as she gently pressed her hands against Allen's waist.

"We need to shower off honey," said Allen as he started to feel dizzy.

Allen reached over his head and pulled the shower wand down then reached behind him and turned the faucet lever to vertical. When water started flowing on his back it was cold. As soon as he twitched Mary released again dropping water between her legs. "I just went again," said Mary as she held on to Allen's waist and looked up at his face.

Allen began to move his body around Mary's body purposely rubbing his penis against her skin and hair. He began to feel as though he was in a dream world with a beautiful girl beside him. When he was turned toward the shower head he grabbed the wand and began spraying Mary's body. Mary looked up at the wall and said, "Allen, I still feel awful."

Allen couldn't help noticing Mary's wet skin was making his penis rise again and he thought she looked adorable soaking wet.

"You'll feel better in a minute, I promise sweetie," said Allen, as his penis was nearly erect again. Lean over and put your hands on the wall, honey," he said softly.

After Mary leaned forward with her hands on the wall she dropped her head and said softly, "I think I'm feeling a little better Allen."

As Allen sprayed Mary's rectum and pubic hair he said softly, "You'll feel a whole lot better in a few minutes."

"That feels very good," said Mary as she separated her feet slightly.

"It looks very good too," said Allen as he began having thoughts about shaving Mary's pubic area.

As Allen watched the water flow over Mary's beautiful white skin he asked softly, "Have you ever shaved down there?"

"No," responded Mary as she felt her stomach relax.

"Want me to shave you sometime? ... It's very sensual," asked Allen as his penis began to twitch.

"If you want." Mary responded as she thought about kissing Allen's stiff penis.

"It's official ... I'm in a pornographic movie," said Allen as he moved the shower wand to Mary's crotch.

"Allen?" asked Mary with a sweet voice.

"Yes," he said as he gazed at the curves of Mary's buttocks.

"Can I touch it now?" Mary said as she felt her inner muscled relax.

"Whatever you want," Allen said softly as he felt his entire body fall deep into a carnal well.

Mary stood erect then turned to face Allen. She looked at his massive pectoral muscles then his six-pack abdomen. She lowered her body to kneel in front of Allen and stared at the erect pink shaft. She pulled her wet hair to one side then she looked up at Allen's face, and as he watched the virgin girl below him she said with a soft voice, "Its very pretty Allen."

"Thank you Mary," whispered Allen then he placed the shower wand in the cradle and turned the water lever to stop the flow of water. When he looked down Mary had rocked back on her heels and placed her hands on her knees. Allen waited patiently for Mary to touch his erection but he wasn't prepared for the feeling.

Mary raised her hand and gently wrapped her fingers around the tip and as the feeling of touching Allen's penis filled her Allen flinched a little and exhaled. Mary quickly retracted her hand and looked up and said softly, "Did I do it too hard?"

"God no, you're a dream come true, Mary ... don't stop," said Allen as he placed his hands against the wall and glass to stabilized his body.

Mary smiled a little then returned to her task at hand. She gazed at the crown of Allen's penis and thought about kissing it. She leaned forward slightly and gently pressed her lips on the warm organ. When Allen felt her lips on the tip of his throbbing penis he inhaled and held his breath.

"Oh fuck," Allen whispered as he exhaled then he added with a growl, "Who's the teacher here?"

Suddenly Mary recalled a story she had read about a woman who stroked a man's penis until it ejaculated and the semen covered her hand then she recalled what the woman did. Mary decided that would be her next step with Allen.

Allen watched with adoring eyes as the gorgeous virgin girl below him tenderly stoked his throbbing penis. He thought he was dreaming and he felt his rectum twitch. "God help me," Allen whispered as he blinked his eyes and tightened his buttocks to hold on.

Mary looked up and when she saw Allen's closed eyes she increased the speed of her stroke then looked at the tip of Allen's penis. She thought it appeared larger and she wondered when Allen would ejaculate. She looked up again at his abdomen and noticed he was breathing faster. When Mary looked again at the swollen tip she concentrated on the tiny hole waiting for the arrival of the white substance to appear.

Suddenly Allen growled deep in his chest and Mary watched as her hand moved slowly across the crown of his penis just as a line of semen burst from the tip, then another, then another. Allen grunted then began quivering as Mary leaned forward and licked the warm liquid off Allen's penis and her hand then she slowly stood and looked into Allen's waiting eyes. She held his waist with both hands, lifted on her tiptoes and when Allen's lips touched hers she felt a strong spark twitch her loins.

When she pulled her lips from Allen's lips she noticed his semen dripping from his lower lip and she looked at his closed eyes and rocked back on her feet then waited for Allen to speak. Allen slowly opened his eyes and looked deep into Mary's eyes then said with a whisper, "What are you doing to me."

Mary didn't know what to say except tell Allen the truth, "loving you."

Allen gazed at the beautiful woman and decided he would fulfill a fantasy he kept locked inside his mind ever since he was a small boy studying the bubble bottoms of little girls in bathing suits.

"Mary, let's bath each other, dry off and take this back to the bedroom," said Allen as he tried to remain standing.

Mary smiled and placed her hands flat against Allen's pectoral muscles, gazed into Allen's eyes and whispered, "okay."

Being bathed by another for the first time since she was a child, Mary felt Allen was worshiping her body. His massive hands were soft and gently smoothed the skin of her breasts and her nipples stood erect. When Allen lowered his head and began sucking and tonguing her nipple, Mary closed her eyes and felt a closeness to Allen she had never before. Allen stroked her skin so softly she became moist. When Allen's fingers brushed her clitoris Mary placed her hands on Allen's bald head and rocked one knee outward. Allen gently patted her moist clitoris then separated her vaginal lips. When he began wiping her rectum with his finger Mary looked up and moaned. Suddenly Allen stood and offered the soap bar to Mary and whispered, "Your turn."

Mary was so drunk on Allen she had to think about how she was going to bath the beautiful man and after she gathered her bearings she squat behind him, gently kissed his buttocks then began massaging the firm round blobs of warm flesh using the soap bubbles as her massage medium. When she was finished covering his buttocks with soap she felt a strong urge to slip her fingers in his butt crack and wipe his rectum with her fingers. When Allen felt Mary touching his rectum he leaned forward and placed his hands on the shower wall, separated his feet and whispered, "Lick it."

Mary wasn't concerned Allen's skin was covered with soap bubbles when she leaned forward and forced her face between his tight buttocks. She grabbed the front of his thighs and pulled his hips backward while she pressed her tongue into the warm hole.

"Oh Mary," whispered Allen then he dropped his head as he felt his penis respond to the sensation behind him. Mary began encircling Allen's thighs until her palms where against his lower back then she slid them down and gripped Allen's buttocks and she began licking his rectum with the tip of her tongue. Mary became so overwhelmed with the sensation she began urinating.

As if a strange force attacked her, Mary slid her left hand around Allen's hip until it found Allen's erect penis. She began gently and slowly stroking the long warm organ. The suddenly Allen twitched then turned around. She looked up beyond his penis and saw his arms reach down, "Stand up," commanded Allen.

After Mary stood Allen opened the shower door and said with a gruff voice, "Just go to the bedroom, forget the towels."

As Mary silently walked toward the bathroom door Allen studied her show-white buttocks and felt a stunning shiver penetrate his spine. "Wait for me there," said Allen as he opened the medicine cabinet.

As Mary walked down the long hallway she began breathing hard and she felt a strong urge to keep going as her heartbeat throbbed in her ears. "Mica will never believe this," Mary whispered as she felt her nerves tingle.

When Mary stepped into Allen's bedroom her mind began to think of any passage she ever read about a woman being sodomized, but she couldn't recall any then suddenly she recalled a movie she had seen recently titled; 'Nymphomaniac - Vol I' and a shiver ran up her spine. She recalled the girl's virginity lost scene and felt she was about to receive the same treatment but Mary wasn't afraid, "I want this to happen to me ... I just have to know," whispered Mary as she scanned Allen's neatly made bed. Suddenly she felt a warm sensation behind her, then Allen's strong grip on her shoulders.

"Step over to the edge of the bed and bend over," whispered Allen with low growl in her ear.

Silently Mary stepped forward, dropped to her knees then draped her torso over the bed and placed her arms above her head on the mattress. As her breathing intensified she felt Allen's calves brush her thighs and his strong hands grip her hips and yank her upward until her pelvis was at the edge of the bed. Then she felt his calves between hers and he pushed her legs apart with a snap of his legs. She looked up at the headboard with her chin pressed into the sheet and recalled what Mica had told her. When Allen's tongue pressed gently against her rectum she twitched then she felt a hard hand smack her buttock and she reached to feel her skin.

"Don't," growled Allen as he slapped her hand away.

Mary quickly snapped her arm above her head, pressed her face into the sheet and waited. A moment later she felt a cool substance being buttered across her rectum by powerful fingers. Mary began to understand she was where she wanted to be and her choice of male was perfect. There were no sounds to announce the advance of what was about to happen. No words were spoken or written to read and Mary finally realized the reality of her moment then she felt a calm overwhelm her.

When Mary began to feel the pressure in her rectum of the tip of Allen's erection she exhaled and moisture began to fill her nostrils. As the pressure became intense Mary gripped the sheet with her fingers and felt her body bounce as Allen drove his fists unto the mattress to support his torso. Silently the room became a dungeon not restricted to pain. Although she wanted to scream her pleasure, Mary remained silent as Allen rocked his hips with his hard erection reaming her rectum.

She closed her eyes and she began consuming the man above her while her inner muscles reached a pleasure pain level beyond comprehension. Suddenly she felt a strong urge to plead with Allen to fuck her harder, but she resisted. Her body was so overwhelmed she began to sweat. When Allen started moaning Mary knew his pleasure level had reached where he wanted to be but she didn't recognize the howling voice. She turned her head to her left then pulled her left fist to her mouth and started sucking her thumb for the first time in years. She closed her eyes and as her hips bounced on the edge of the bed she began to cry inside without a whimper to hint at her happiness.

Suddenly Allen growled and his body stiffened pressing Mary's hips hard into the mattress. She felt his penis twitch inside her and she knew her bowels were being pumped with Allen's semen. When the pressure somewhat subsided she felt Allen lift off her body then she felt her buttocks being smacked once each. The warm sensation felt like a command to move, but Mary waited for her next order.

"Get up and sit on the edge of the bed, I need to have a talk with you," commanded Allen with a low growl.

As semen oozed from Mary's rectum she eased her body to a kneeing position, slowly stood, turned then sat down never looking at Allen. Her breathing became her only hope of feeling anything other than the dull pain in her rectum. She gripped the edge of the bed at either side and as close to her hips as possible then looked up.

Allen lowered his body to a kneel then rocked back on his heels with his hands on his knees then he scanned Mary's eyes from one to the other and as he slowly shook his head he said softly, "Not a tear, nor a whimper, or even a word spoken in pain or in pleasure ... Jesus, what kind of woman are you?"

After glancing at the red 02:14:15:11:54:04 on the face of the odd digital clock on the dresser behind Allen, Mary reached out to touch his face. Then with the backs of her fingers she gently smoothed his unshaven cheek and gazed deep into his gorgeous blue eyes pleading for Allen to understand the answer to his question then she said softly, "a virgin woman in love."