All Comments on '2 Weeks in Heaven Pt. 01'

by Digital_Penman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid Husband

Well written. Hubby gives the bitch a free pass to go around the world? He might as well plan on a 50/50 chance of her not coming back or even better after the way it was written. She's looking for something different, better or more foo-foo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Highly improbable

Let's wish the wife and sweetheart, at the very least, two weeks in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No way for this to end well

The wife is too lazy to work on the relationship with her husband and just wants to have a cosy home, and her freedom. Starts out as once, then once a year, then once a month and so on. Later, even when she's home she's dreaming of the free times and cheating her husband even when she's there. As soon as the proposal is on the table the husband is fucked, if he says no she resents him and makes his life a hell, if he says yes she goes and his life becomes a hell. There isn't enough "willing suspension of disbelief" in the world for me to buy it if this ends well.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Reap the benefits?

Pure sophistry. This will end up like the vast majority of open marriages.... down in flames. She sundered the relationship when she thought this narcissistic notion up. There is NO empirical evidence that infidelity strengthens relationships despite what the drones following the swinger/open code will try to tell you.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
So, let's give it a whirl

I suspended my belief, waiting for an explanation. You can't just jump into this story without a bit of a prelude. Well, I had to wit to the end for that. It still doesn't sit well. As someone mentioned, she got lazy. If something needs to change in her relationship with her husband, it behooves her to try to work it out with him.

If she truly loves her husband, how is it that, although he granted her this boon, she has no thoughts of him at all once leaving town. Whether gratitude at allowing her this, renewed feelings of love for trusting her to return, or condescension at his gullibility, there is not a thought.

Two weeks of heaven, on her facebook page? Now all her friends, and her husband, know she feels heaven is not with hubby, but with her past. Way to rub it in. She may be the same person when she returns but will she be returning to the man she left behind?

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
the next chapters

will describe the disintegration of the husband and the marriage and wifey won't care. After all she was in heaven. Hopefully he will come to his senses and will have changed the locks and had her served on her return.

I suspect that is not in this author's mind. Probably a cock cage, bull master, and creme pies in this cucky "husband's" future. At that point I'll be done with the writer and this story. Others will enjoy it and more power to them. Not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
selfish wife

I find this story very confusing... It jumps straight into a story that has no explanation of how these 2 "lovers" meet and plan this "heavenly vacation" but they go on it anyway... I kept hoping that this would be some round about story of how it's really a husband and wife but nope not... There's no explanation of how the boyfriends wife takes finding 2 tickets to Australia on some account etc..only to realise at the end of a kinky 2 weeks away with someone else's partner the husband agrees to his wife screwing another man for 2 weeks so she can be herself. This woman is selfish who only thinks of herself and not of her husband. Wtf... This is going to be a disaster and I hope the lovers get what they deserve and NO that does not mean being able to fuck every couple months. Utter bull shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trolls

I'm constantly amazed at the trolls on Literotica. It is incredibly difficult to work past infidelity, but it seems the only reason to be here at all is to enjoy suspension of reality for a short while. So stop living you guilty pleasures by reading works of art like this, and then making the author the scape goat for yor guilty consciences.

Overall a great start, even if the typos and the discontinuity some of the readers mentioned is a bit distracting... Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 5 to help offset

the assholes and trolls on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my hell poor grammar

i have read hundreds of stories on literotica and this is by far the worst. somebody should have proof read this mess. it goes from first person to third person in the length of one sentence. pronouns change from him to her when talking about the same character. what could be an interesting story becomes a real chore to read. spend an hour and proof read your work before releasing it.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Intriguing premise

I'm interested to see where this story leads. Five years seems like a really short time for a spouse to become bored and restless. It's already established that she has done this before. With or without hubby's knowledge? I guess we'll find out.

At this point, we know nothing about her marriage except that she is bored with it. That doesn't seem like a good omen. The author will have to do a lot of work to make the readers care about what happens to this married couple. As it stands, I feel no connection or investment in either them or their relationship.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
FWIW Write for the ear and read it aloud when editing...

... This is especially helpful when writing in first person and writing dialog... You might want to find some characters who are sympathetic as well. Right now none are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous