2 Weeks in Heaven Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you do this?" she asked him softly, looking into his eyes. He rolled up the middle divider so the driver couldn't hear nor see them, and turned to face her once more.

"Because we need this. Both of us do. We've been madly in love for years... but we're both too loyal. We need this... we need... to be ourselves. To be together, with the blessings of our partners, to find out what it is that keeps us in this feeling, year after year..."

She looked at him and nodded. "You know I have trouble saying the words, but I do love you, very much..." she whispered, leaning in and pressing a kiss to his cheek."

"I know..." he murmured, pulling her closer, as close as their seatbelts would allow. "I love you too..." He grinned at her, the infectious, dangerous grin that she knew all too well, and he said "I have an idea..."

She shook her head. "I know you and your ideas!" she laughed, smacking his arm gently as she watching him unbutton his seatbelt and slide over towards her.

He smiled and gently ran a hand through her hair, pulling her close and kissing her lips deeply, moaning softly, her whole body pressing against his...

She undid her seatbelt and shook her head, whispering in his ear "You're so bad!", straddling his hips, grinding down against him.

He slid his hands under her tanktop, massaging her breasts slowly as her hands went to his chest, slowly popping the buttons open from the blue dress shirt he wore. He grinned at her and murmured softly "You're insatiable... and I love you..."

She smiled back as she divested him of his shirt, and gently ran her nails down his chest, and he exhaled heavily, leaving him slightly lightheaded as the sensation tore through him. He took a deep breath as she studied his face, and she grinned, murmuring "Someone likes that..."

He nodded slowly and she slid down into the footwell, unzipping his pants slowly, sliding his underwear down over the bulge, grinning as she blew a gentle steam of air over his hardness... He groaned softly, closing his eyes, and leaning his head back. She slowly rearranged herself and reached out, taking him in her hand, sliding her hand up and down his length slowly, leaning on and kissing the lip, lightly sucking on it.

He shook as she did, his hands sliding into her hair, moaning her name softly, lifting his hips, trying to increase the feeling. She grinned and slowly sucked more of him into her mouth, softly moaning around him,

She loved the affect she could have on him - the loss of control, his inability to speak, his obvious, desperate need for her. The control she had over him was intoxicating - and she felt herself growing aroused by it. She smiled as his hands slid into her hair, knowing he was seeking some kind of control over the situation - her tongue flicked out and he shuddered. Reaching down, she slipped down her yoga pants and the red lace panties and then climbed up to straddle him, his legs between hers, her heat poised right above his throbbing shaft.

He kissed her, grabbing her tightly, but she sat up, merely brushing her skin against his, and they both moaned softly... she hadn't realized how much it had affected her, but now she could feel the heat from his body mixing with her own.

With a growl, she sank down onto him, feeling him fill her, and she nearly screamed - the reflex tightening her body as she shook from the pleasure - she'd slid down on him so fast, engulfing his length, and hadn't been ready for the shock it gave her.

He flexed his hips upward, desperate to sink every last inch inside you, almost whimpering as she slowly rose off him, onto to sink back down... he shook, grabbing her hips, thrusting up into her, almost bucking her off as she rode him.

She leaned down and kissed his lips, grabbing his hands and moving them to her breasts, whispering in his ear "Let me... you won't regret it..." He nodded, looking into her eyes as she slowly rose and fell on him, moaning softly as his hands massaged her body.

He felt the tension rising as you rode him slowly, rolling her hips and gasping as the movement rubbed just the right spot - causing her to shudder and shake... her hands slid to his shoulders, holding her upright, moaning softly, murmuring "Oh God... Oooooohhhh" as she clamped down on him...

He held her body as she climaxed atop him, holding her hips and keeping her motion going, extending her pleasure as she clenched, her muscles flexing...

Slowly her vision fades back from white, and she looked down into his eyes, moaning softly, still incredibly sensitive... and she slammed down onto him, leaning down and whispering in his ear "Please... fill me...", feeling him trying to thrust up into her.

The permission she gave started him going, his hands tightening on her hips as he lifted her and drove her down on his shaft, seeking his release, feeling the muscles tightening, pulsing, knowing he's close.

She felt him holding her tightly, driving her hard down onto him, feeling how hard he is, knowing he's close... she moaned softly as he hit the right spot again, clenching, and then she felt it...

He erupted, his body shaking, pulsing as he released deep inside her, crying out her name, nails digging into his hips slightly as he shook, whispering "Oh God..."

Outside, the city flew by as they approached the airport. Smiling, she rearranged her clothes and kissed his lips, whispering "Just wait..."

**

The line at the airport passed as a blur to him, still lost in the afterglow from the car ride. Luggage checked, through security, and finally seated at the gate, and he finally snapped back into realizing where he was. With a start, he looked at his watch - 10 minutes until the flight boarded.

She saw him jump as he returned to being fully conscious, and smiled. "Welcome back to the world of the living, sleepyhead" she murmured good naturedly.

He smiled and leaned over, kissing her gently and murmured "Thank you, my love," stroking her hair softly. "Almost ready to get on the plane and start our trip?"

She nodded and he smiled. "You know, I have something for you..." she whispered softly, reaching into her carry-on bag. He looked up at her, interested, and she handed him something small, red, and lacy. He looked at it and squeezed it in his hand, smiling. "I took them off just after security..."

It took him a moment, but he slid the piece of lace into his pocket and his hands slid to her hips - searching for the pantyline. He couldn't find it, and turned his eyes up to hers, a question written plainly on his brown eyes.

She felt his search and smiled as he found nothing under her yoga pants, finally cluing in to what was now in his pocket.

He grinned at her and smiled, patting his pocket softly, murmuring "Have you ever joined the mile high club?", a spark in his eye.

She smiled and looked him dead in the eye, murmuring "No, I haven't... but I'd love to" as the boarding gate opened, and they stood up, making their way slowly onto the plane, thoughts swirling about both their heads - how much fun this vacation was going to be.

**

The plane slowly gathered speed and flung itself into the air, and the pressure relaxed from their chests. He turned and winked at her, and she smiled in return, squeezing his hand softly. He felt her fingers - the ring he'd given her that previous year was on her left middle finger, while her ring finger was empty. He reached into his pocket and smiled at her, pulling out an envelope. He handed it to her and she opened it with curiosity - and gasped when she saw the contents. "Spa? Wind surfing? Oooh, this is going to be fun!" she said , giggling a little bit. "You spoil me, you know..."

He smiled at her as she squealed a little bit. "Oh, I know I do... and I wouldn't have it any other way." he squeezed her hand once and then turned his head forward. "So are you surprised over where we're going?" he asked softly.

"Very!" she responded, leaning her head against his shoulder. "Ugh, I hate flying though... it takes so long..." she whined.

He smiled "Well, yes, when you're moving halfway around the world, it takes a while..." he said softly.

She pulled the blanket from her carryon and murmured "Well, no time like the present...", spreading it over both of them, with a grin on her face. He raised an eyebrow as she lifted the armrest between them and cuddled up to him, her hand snaking down to his lap, gently stroking him through his slacks. He groaned softly and she whispered in his ear "Get some rest... it's a 5 hour flight... and you'll need to recharge... I'm not letting you off this easy. "

His last thought as he passed out was "This woman is perfection incarnate..."

**

He woke up somewhere over the prairies, according to the flight tracker, but he wasn't looking at it very closely. He felt something soft brushing against his hips and stomach - wasn't sure what. He looked down at the blanket, and noticed it was moving. Then the sensation hit him again - the same this that had woken him up. The soft feel of a pair of lips on his shaft. He bit his lip to keep from moaning, closing his eyes, sliding his hands under the blankets - where she was, sprawled across him, his hands ran into her hair, and he smiled - thinking that she was amazing and insatiable. He squeezed her shoulder and she came up, looking into his eyes as she gently pulled the hem of his pants back up. She smiled and looked into his eyes, murmuring "Ready for the mile high club?"

**

He looked at her and smiled, kissing her lips, murmuring "You are a wonder..." as he unclasped his seat belt, making sure his pants were pulled up, and gently motioning for her to get up in the aisle. No lines for the toilets, and he walked towards the very back of the plane, her following 10 feet behind. At the very back, beside the galley, there was a toilet on each side, one of them being the handicapped toilet, which he entered slowly. The flight attendant turned to look as he entered it, but he turned to her and winked, putting his finger to his lips. She smiled and almost chuckled, and sat back down, obviously content.

She followed him, seeing the wink at the flight attendant, pulling her finger to her lips as well, also winking at the attendant, and snuck into the bathroom behind him. She locked the door and he turned around to face her, pressing her against the door, kissing her lips hard, almost bruisingly, his hands sliding to her sides, holding her tight, whispering "You are such a tease... God I need you..." She felt her body respond to him, feeling the ache building inside her body as he pressed against her...

He held her tight, reaching for the hem of her shirt, pulling it up, leaning in, kissing and sucking on her breasts and nipples, enjoying the feel of the soft skin... he moaned softly and dropped his hands to her hips, peeling the fabric down, rubbing his hands over her legs, between them, feeling the heat and the wetness from her eager body.

His own body was eager as well, and she took advantage of that, undoing the zipper on his pants, reaching in and stroking him slowly, causing him to moan... she moaned with him, biting his lip gently, softly crying "Take me..." as she pulled his full length out of his pants.

He groaned and turned her around, bending her over the sink, hands on her breasts, slowly massaging her sensitive skin, kissing the back of her neck, feeling her grinding back against him. Without hesitation, he thrust forward, instantly filling her, causing both of them to gasp and shake... he felt like he was about to explode just from having entered her, and she from being taken so suddenly...

A moment later, after a deep breath, he began thrusting into her, moaning softly. Her hands and arms braced her against the sink and the mirror, pressing back against him, moaning "Oh God..." as she arched her hips, slamming backwards, needing to feel him even more.

He slammed into her body over and over, feeling her tightening as she got close to orgasm - and then she had one, muscles tensing, not able to control her body... he smiled and continued, slamming harder and harder within her, making her rag-doll body shake and shudder. As she regained her control, she turned her head and looked back at him, whispering "Cum... cum inside me...", biting her lip and pushing back, grinding and tightening on his shaft.

He moaned at her demand, feeling her body demanding his seed, and he closed his eyes, mouth opening... aching, unable to resist as he drove into her and burst - his body shaking as he filled her with every drop he had, hands tight on her hips, both of them breathing hard... He leaned over and whispered in her ear as he kissed her neck "Welcome to the Mile High Club"

**

As his breathing slowed, he cleaning himself up as best he could, grateful for the extra room in the handicapped stall, kissing her lips softly as he prepared to leave her to do the same in private. Slowly, he opened the door and stepped out into the aisle of the plane, catching the eye of the stewardess who had seen him going in. She smiled at him and wagged her finger at him playfully, and he responded with a goofy grin and a finger to his lips. She grinned and stayed where she was, and he headed back to his seat, sitting down beside the window, a smile plastered to his lips.

She left the stall a minute later, no lineup waiting for her, no one there to condemn her actions, and she smiled, walking back to her aisle and sitting down beside him, smiling, leaning on his shoulder, feeling him pull her body tightly to his, hearing him whisper "You're amazing...", a swelling of pride wanting to burst from her chest.

He held her close for the rest of the flight, enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking for as long as possible, letting himself recharge from the morning until the captain turned on the seatbelt sign, when he reluctantly reset his chair to the upright position and pulled his arm from around her shoulders, elicting a sigh from her. Reluctantly, she set her chair up as well, lowering the arm between their seats and getting ready for landing.

Upon arrival in Vancouver, the two emerged from the plane, gathering their luggage for the international flight connection terminal, and walking through to Customs to have their bags scanned and put on their next plane. That task finished, they indulged themselves in a lazy walk through the concourse, hand in hand, examining the goods in the various shops that were just opening as they made their way towards their gate.

Slowly they came upon that icon of Canadiana, Tim Hortons, and she turned to look at him.

"You know, it'll be our last one until we're back in Canada..." she said softly, stifling a yawn.

"What, have I tired you out already?" he asked, chuckling a bit as they got into line.

"I've only had one cup today!" she complained, punching him lightly in the shoulder as she stepped up to order. "Extra large double double please!" she said brightly, mystifying the poor girl behind the counter with her cheerfulness.

The barista responded and took her money, sliding the coffee across the counter to her, and the happy couple departed for their gate to wait for the airplane.

Upon arrival, they set themselves up near the power outlets and pulled out their phones for the first time since they'd arrived the night before. After updating their social media to read "2 Weeks in Heaven" and adding flight details, they shut down their devices, charged them, and put them away. Once they arrived in their destination, they'd purchase a pair of phones so not to deal with excessive roaming charges.

Slowly, as they waited for their boarding call, she finished sipping her hot coffee, and sat back to reflect on what had brought them to this point.

**

Her husband stared at her dumbly. "You want what?" he asked, almost in a daze.

She looked at him evenly. "I want a vacation." she said softly. "And I want to try this..." she finished, sitting down at her kitchen table, her husband across from her.

She reached across and took his hand in hers. "This doesn't mean I don't love you..." she told her husband, seeing the cold look in his eyes - the one she knew too well, the one that meant he'd never consider it.

"You love me, but you want to go on a vacation with someone else and be allowed to do anything you like with them? That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard" he said bluntly, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

She sighed and looked into his eyes. "Yes. That's what I want. I want to be able to go out and be the same person I used to be. The same person you fell in love with years ago. Because I'm not that person any more, and I know it makes you sad." She stood from her chair, walked around the table and sat down in his lap. "This doesn't mean I love you any less. This is me doing something for me... and you will get the reap the benefits afterward. Do you remember the first year of our relationship?"

He nodded ruefully, muttering "Those were good times."

She pounced on him, exclaiming "Exactly! Those were good times! I want to recapture that sense of who I am... to be that person again for you... and this is how I can do that. I won't come back loving you any less... I'll come back loving you more for letting me be myself again."

He sighed softly and looked into her eyes. "You'll come back to me?" he asked softly, seeking the confirmation in her clear blue eyes.

She nodded slowly. "I married you, didn't I?" she asked. "Of course I'll come back."

He sighed and picked up the pen on the table, signing his name on the agreement.

12