All Comments on '20 Seconds of Insane Courage'

by mommyerotica

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 11 years ago
Great start

Is there more to come, could be a great setup for her becoming more comfortable with the many other things that can be done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Such a nice first time for her and you.

I hope you write more of their adventures.

I will warn you, the Loving Wives section is almost all cheating spouses, revenge, 'burn the bitch' tirades and cuckhold arguments. They don't actually like true loving spouses around here. If you continue the story of these two (and I hope you do) don't be afraid to move it to bdsm. Not all stories there are intense or dark. There are many of us who read there that like a gentle love story with a little spice tossed in. We can appreciate newbies, both authors and characters. :)

(If the mean people come out to play, ignore and delete them.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My 2 Cents

This was a fine first writing. It is not true that the only stories accepted here are cheating wives. True loving wives tales are few and far between but are welcome especially if written well. Keep up the good work

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
An 'adventuresome' TLW

Very sweet...and, finally - trusting!

"Was it good for you?"

"Yes...was it good for YOU?"

"Oh,YES"

And the reader says 'it was good for us, also! Thanks!'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LW means Loving Wives, not IR, Cuck, or other fetishes

cheating wives belong here since most were loving wives and its the end of a marriage. Only this story borders on BDSM and/or nonconsent which are fetishes in their own rite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Er, 'splitlicker' isn't really too insulting

if you're aiming the jibe at a full-blooded heterosexual male. I mean don't ya just love pearlin' them peaches, boy? Or you got something more hairy and shit-stained on your brain? And by the way you be careful how you throw about the retard label you fuckin' ass-crack obsessed asswipe.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Anon 'retarded'

Upon re-reading this offering (something I was sure I would NOT do) I fail to see even ONE 'retarded' action or statement by Hubby! Let us remember that every option (sex toy) he had at his disposal was laid out by Sweetie! No thumb screws were mentioned, so it is fairly safe to assume none were made available to Hubby! (If they had been, and he DID use them, THEN 'retarded' might actually be considered!)

In short, where did Hubby do ANYthing dumb??? Since Sweetie was proud of how she acquitted herself in this experience, SHE certainly did not believe her Hubby was 'retarded!' Exactly WHAT act or statement does ANON believe establishes Hubby's retardation?

BTW...Thank you for spelling each of the 12 words in your comment correctly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pure love!

This is what bondage is all about. Not the cruelty in may of the sto

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not

Not into BDSM, but at least they were married.

BobLee7BobLee7over 1 year ago

Loved it I have been waiting 40 years for my wife to do this. Looks like giving herself to me isn’t going to happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous