All Comments on '2000: My Wife's Prey'

by gggsss1962

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
clearshooterclearshooterabout 17 years ago
Most excellent!

This was wonderful! I enjoyed the dialog, the pace of the story, the separate points of view, and I enjoyed getting to know a little bit of the motivations of the different characters.

I am hopeful there will be more chapters in this series and I am hoping that Astride will become more of a domina in the course of those chapters.

Thank you for writing the dialog in such a way as I could experience the other cultures involved and for including me in the thought processes of the characters. I will look forward to more of your work.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
A Great story

Great story but you need to get an editor and a dictionary to correct your spelling i pray Roberto is open minded about Wifey turning his cousin away from him he may be a little pissed off he wasnt to happy when wifey called and

What the hell did it mean, "I am positive I can bed her"? Astrid had never been for girls... At least up till now. Neither Lella was, as far as I knew.

What the hell was going on?

do you think roberto will be happy to know this.?

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 17 years ago
Great story of imagination and lust, but...

...it's apparent English is not your first language. There were glaring mistakes of syntax, grammar and spelling which detracted from the flow of the story. (That's why I scored it a 75, rather than 100.)

Excellent character development. I'd love an imaginative lover such as Astrid.

Please do share more of your imagination with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hmmm two sluts find each other. Is it adultry?

Of course it is. One is a lying cheating disrespect betraying wife who wanted to bed a man and was bedded by a woman. The other is a very sneaky sly betraying wife who seduces a woman. Can either husband live with a woman who is a cheating slut. One could not at all, even the thought of him knowing would scare his wife to death. The other wants to tell her husband in hopes of getting his permission after the fact. Was it safe sane and consensual, no to all three. Is there risk of STDs, HIV, or other diseases, you bet you ass there is. She promised to get the cousin pregnant, I dont know who she can do that but I am sure eventually her husband one way or another will provide the sperm to impregnate her. The Danish slut has prevented a mentally ill person from destroying everyones lives, but at the same time has put at risk both marriages. Stupid people do stupid things, trash is trash, always throw out the trash.............

sherlock40sherlock40about 17 years ago
So, she cheats on her husband to prevent

another woman from enticing him to cheat on her. What utter crap! That's almost the dumbest thing I have ever heard of on this site. The dumbest of course, being the phrase "I love you" coming from the mouth of a cheating spouse to their spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
dont listen to the other guys...

the interesting part of ur story is - in my eyes - its total deepness of human thinking. its not just plain banging or getting banged. u explain the diverse complications lella is in and that make the story real. astrids developing foundness of lella is also very sexy in my eyes.

i must say i luved this story and i hope - contrary to the others - u will exploit this part more!

pls keep it going!

Irish_DomIrish_Domabout 17 years ago
Unbeilable...

Ok this story is just wrong IMHO. She can cheat on her husband and it's no big thing. It's just as if he would have slept with the cousin. Doesn't matter if it was a man or a woman, it's still cheating. She said she would tell her husband what she was going to do ahead of time. She didn't. If she had told her husband ahead of time and he didn't have a problem with it, then that would be between them. I wouldn't call that cheating because he knew about it and agreed to it, but she took it upon herself to sleep with someone else and didn't give the husband (Roberto) any choice in the matter. Here's a scenario: Would it now be alright for the husband to take on a lover? Be it male or female. If she can why can't he? What happens if he does have a problem with it and he doesn't want it to continue, but she does anyway? Yes, i know the husband doesn't 'swing' that way to take on a male lover, but would it now be O.K. for him to be able to now that she has taken a lover of the same gender? That the problem with so many of these stories. Be it with either the husband or the wife taking a lover on the side, they have a problem with the other doing what they are doing. If you feel it is ok for you to do it, then why can't the other one do the same thing? Doesn't matter if you sleep with someone of the opposite sex or of the same sex, if you don't have an 'understanding' of it before it happens then it is cheating. According to the wife of this story it is ok for her to sleep with someone else, but not her husband. Thats just hypocritcal of her. Yeah I know I rambled all over the place on this, but the story line just set me off. I HATE hyporits!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I loved it but

I loved the story

But maybe it could have been edited down a bit and told form Astrids point of view all the way through....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Characters

Your English is fine. Most native speakers can't get it right either, so don't worry about it, this is as good a place to practice as any! LOVED the character development. Great insight into the lives and flaws of this microcosm of humanity. Thank you for sharing some of your culture with the dolts who are here looking only for a quickie and forget that the site is a place for writers to practice their craft and share their lives with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great imagination

As a newcomer to reading these stories, I always read the comments afterwards. I will offer my observations for the first time:

To the commentators with negative viewpoints I offer three points: Firstly, it is amazing how many of the posts that criticise grammar and spelling mistakes contain such errors of their own; Secondly, this is purely fiction and all the moral claptrap levelled at the behaviour of the two women involved is totally out of place and unwarranted; Thirdly, if you have been around women for any length of time you should have learned by now that the little darlings are promiscuous by nature and will do whatever the hell they want to, whenever they want to and with whomever they want to - and if they don't want us to know about it, then it's not likely that we ever will.

To the author, I say well done! You put a lot of thought and work into this. I would have preferred a little less detail on the history of the relationships as I was beginning to lose interest. However, the build up to the lesbian encounter, although predictable, was unrushed and enjoyable. Altogether very enjoyable. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Great story with nice factual locals. An enjoyable read thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Decent

Intriging, sounds very real. Envey of Roberto

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Perfect Life

I can't imagine any more beautiful and exciting situation. Roberto is such a lucky guy to have a beautiful and strong-willed wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Romance

im a sucker for romance and i know romance stories this is deffinately a romance story n i think this story is a keeper you have deffinately braught the heat lol

better watch out romance world here comes a big 1 :)

@)--,--'--

linda1234linda1234over 7 years ago
Loved it!

This was a great story. I'm so sorry about the negative feedback from some other readers. I thought it was imaginative and very well done.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

I remember reading this before I joined this site and I remember most of it, however she was right, to keep her from becoming an adulterer, she became one as I remember she is married to her cousin and if my wife did that we would not be married very much longer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous