2000: My Wife's Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bewildered, Lella raised her red eyes for the first time, looked into mine and nodded.

"Well, this lover can't be my husband, sweetheart. First of all, because I would never allow this to happen; secondly, this would still represent for you two capital sins, and after the initial relief you would feel even worse."

Lella looked at me quizzically.

I grinned, quite surprised myself by the direction my own thoughts had taken... Never before had I been thinking of anything like that.

"You need a lover who can satisfy your sexual desires and help you getting your babies, without dooming your soul to damnation. A new partner who would not really make you feel like betraying Michele..."

Again, Lella was nodding strongly. Her tears had stopped running, and she was looking at me with a light of hope in her still wet eyes.

I reached for her hand through the table and held it tightly.

"Well, my sweet little sexpot in disguise," I told her with a determined expression and a no-reply-admitted tone of voice, "You and I will experience our own, very small incestuous and adulterous affair. Yes, my dear cousin-in-law: I will fuck your little sick brain out of your twisted head... And I am going to do that right now."

Lella's jaw fell open.

She tried to pull her hand away, but I held it firmly.

"But..." she stuttered, "But you... But I don't..."

"I know. You are not a lesbian. And believe me, I am not either. I have never been with another woman, and never thought to be... Even though I know my sick husband wouldn't mind me to try. But, as they say, never say never..."

Roberto's cousin was speechless. She looked so shocked and surprised by the enormity of my proposal, that she had forgotten to sob.

Anyway, it was time to point straight out that mine wasn't a proposal, but rather a one-way decision: I wasn't going to let her any chance to refuse me once I made my intentions clear.

I clenched her hand into mine: "Nobody will get hurt, and you will get the release you need so badly... Besides, nobody will ever suspect a thing. It will be our small, dirty secret. Exciting, intriguing, and absolutely harmless. Still sinful, but not nearly as bad as betraying your husband with your own cousin. Plus... Don't forget I am the maximum world expert on Roberto's lovemaking!"

My last remark triggered a sudden, short nervous laugh out of her.

"So," I pressed the subject hard: "Now I will pay our bill and we will get out of here and look for a hotel where to deepen our relationship... And I swear you, we will deepen it a lot!"

Lella winched: "I... I don't know, Astrid... I have never done anything like that. I don't think..."

I had to break her now.

I went down badly on her, ruthlessly establishing my authority: "There are no way back, woman. This is my offer, take it or leave it. But if you leave it, I will have to protect my own marriage, and I will do it regardless to the damage it is given to you... This includes exposing you to everybody concerned. You got me?"

Lella paled. Her lips went dry and her eyes widened with horror: "No! Oh my God, please don't... It would shatter my family and kill me. Astrid, please..."

"Right." I grinned, still holding her tight into my hand: "So, be a good girl and stop whining... We are up for a lot of fun, the two of us!"

Lella laid in shambles in front of me: defeated, humiliated, and totally surrendered to my will. It was time to exploit the situation.

I let go of her hand and took my mobile out.

"Call your husband; I'll do the same with mine. Tell him whatever you feel like, but make it clear you are spending the night with me. They can cross-check it with each other to feel sure about it... But the point is, this night they both will sleep alone."

I quickly called Roberto at work and updated him. I smiled, thinking of his surprise once I told him all of it... I knew how intriguing it was for him the idea of me having an affair with another girl. I knew he would be okay with it.

We would even get a lot of fun in our own bed, talking about what I did...

Lella was still talking to Michele when I called off. It was taking far longer than to me to explain her husband, so I leaned in and had him hear my voice, just to reassure him about my presence. We found a show in the centre we wanted to see, and since it ended up very late we were going to sleep over. He shouldn't worry, we were grown up women...

I sat back and let her finish up her conversation.

There was no "I love you" in the end, just a plain "ciao, ciao"...

I paid with my card and off we went through the shopping area.

***

I knew I had established my power over my deviate cousin-in-law (does such a relationship exist? Anyway...); she wasn't going to resist me anymore, I was pretty sure about it.

The missing point was: did I wanted to have sex with her? I wasn't that sure. I've never been for girls. I do like men, and I am pretty confident men like me. I was used to dump used boys, and never got dumped myself (apart from one, very special case). I never thought about women at all... Not as sexual partners I mean. I wasn't disgusted at the idea though. I was just... Indifferent.

I didn't find Lella exciting. I could see she was attractive for men, as much as I could see I was, but there wasn't anything arousing for me in her body or in her behaviour.

She was quite well proportioned, got a nice scent, had a cute childish face, and a good complexion. Her bum was too large. Her legs had a good shape, even if they were a bit short. Her eyes were really nice and her teeth were clean, which means a lot to me, since I hate if people has a bad breath. All in all, she was above average, in particular considering her age...

She wasn't turning my head, and the main thing was I found her quite unnerving. I'd never chose her as my friend.

On the other hand...

It quite thrilled me feeling the power I had on her. Her submission was kind of exciting. I liked it: it was different.

I spent the following hours doing something strange: I wasn't trying to seduce her; there was no need for that. On the other hand, she was so submissive she didn't make any attempt to try to seduce me... Rather, I tried to seduce myself into her.

Difficult business. I had no idea how to do that. Basically, I needed to find something sexy in her, something to ignite some sort of passion in me; after all, I offered to satisfy her sexually, and I couldn't do that if I wasn't into it myself.

I decided to try the only way I knew: dealing with her like I want a man to deal with me.

So, I took her to a wine bar, where we got another drink. I knew she was already tipsy, but I wanted to get a bit loose myself, considering what I had in mind to do...

We sat on the high chairs at the desk and chatted along for a while, sipping our drinks and relaxing.

I could tell Lella was relaxing for sure: I had forced her into the bar's restrooms and helped her cleaning the mess of her face, then I borrowed her pocket makeup. The result was quite good, and now I wasn't embarrassed to be with her... I started thinking of Lella as my girlfriend...

Once we went out of the bar, I passed an arm around her waist, holding her.

I was a bit surprised. I felt no resistance on her side: she laid into my embrace without any hesitation.

We slowly reached Trevi Fountain. There, we got an ice cream and sat, watching the crowd throwing coins into it... Again I put an arm across her shoulders, and Lella laid into me.

It looked like she felt safe with me.

I told her she looked pretty.

The spraying water was playing with the falling sun, and the light reflected into her eyes and hair, which had exactly the same colour.

I told her, and she smiled.

"Are you sure you never tried earlier to seduce a woman?" she asked jokingly: "You are pretty good at that, you know..."

That pulled kind of a smile on my own lips. In order to fight it, I kissed her.

Full on her mouth.

My very first gay experience: I kissed a girl I was considering to take into my bed.

It wasn't so bad.

Our lips caressed each other for a few seconds before parting, and we smiled at each other.

"I need you in something better than those loose jeans," I stated: "Come with me."

She didn't protest.

We walked uphill towards the President Palace, to a place I knew in Via Nazionale. It is quite a good shop with decent prices: I discovered it because it isn't far from Roberto's office, and I happened to shop there any now and then when I went to pick him up.

I did to Lella what Roberto likes to do to me: dressing me up pretending I was a model. The spoiled girl loved it, and I had her try most of the things of her size in the shop.

In half an hour time we were both giggling and laughing, and the shop assistant was smiling broadly herself.

She got a bit disappointed in the end, because we ended up buying just a jeans skirt the same colour of Lella's jacket, knee-high but with a vertical cut which showed her right leg up to her high thigh.

I also chose a big belt matching her high heels sandals and a pair of big bijoux earrings.

With another touch of my own makeup, Lella looked like a new girl. She wore something of my own taste, and in a way I started feeling her as mine.

For sure, she looked sexier...

I paid. It wasn't nearly as expensive as Lella thought it would, but I didn't tell her.

She was delighted.

It was late afternoon. I decided to move on and find a hotel. There is plenty of them in Via Nazionale, and I have quite a good eye to chose them... I worked in the business for many years.

I found one. We went in and got a double room. The receptionist asked weather we wanted two beds rather than a matrimonial one, and I shamefully told him that a matrimonial one would fit us better.

The man smiled and Lella got purple. I felt quite satisfied by my own naughtiness.

We took possession of our love nest, and Lella disappeared into the bathroom for at least half an hour.

I used the time calling Roberto and updating him. I also shocked him telling I was going to bed with his cousin, and smiled at the idea of his face. Then I told him my love and hung up. Lella was not out yet, so I banged the door.

It worked: she eventually came out and I had to congratulate: she had done a great job with her hair, cleaning and combing it nicely into a fringe and lively curls down to her shoulders. Her skin was clean, and I sensed a nice scent I didn't notice earlier.

"I bought it for Roberto," she giggled: "Now it's going to be for you..."

Somehow, I liked that.

I refreshed myself too, and we went off.

We took an early dinner at a nearby place Roberto showed me: one of the oldest Pizzeria in Rome, where his grandfather used to go. A place named after its famous white wine called EST, EST, EST, well known for its old-fashioned pizzas.

I could think of half a dozen more seductive places, but all of them were much more expensive, and I felt I had spent enough already. I didn't like the idea of my husband paying for my own escapade... Not even if I was doing it for his sake.

Was I? Actually, I realised I started finding it pretty interesting...

No, not just interesting. Exciting. Yes, I started finding the whole thing quite arousing.

Our conversation also became easier. We both got accustomed to the idea we were going to sleep together, and somehow the inevitability of it made everything easier between us.

We chatted about boys: what we liked about them, what we didn't.

I told her about my past boyfriends, and she got shocked at their number... She believed that only whores had more than three or four lovers in their life.

Uh, really... And what about planning about cuckolding your husband, I asked, and she smiled her apologise.

I told the tale of my first husband, and how I never cheated on him ever if I was desperate... Until I left him and then I started looking for someone else.

She went into more details about her intimate life with Michele... Only there wasn't much to tell about it. She asked about Roberto and me, and I sincerely described our ups and downs.

I asked what she really liked while making love, and she blushed before admitting her must was active oral sex and getting her g-spot stimulated hard.

I admitted I wasn't much into oral sex myself, but I loved being caressed everywhere, and then getting off using my clitoris. I knew she was a vaginal type, and she needed to know I was a clitoridean one.

We enjoyed our pizzas, and even more our wine. Contrary to what we believe in the rest of Europe, Italians usually don't drink wine with their pizzas. They can make an exception with a few white wines, provided they are very cold: they say temperature is the key, and you need a cold drink with your pizza (I got a lot of shit from Roberto about my idea of Chianti with pizza)... This local EST EST EST was one of those exceptions, and we shared a bottle of it.

At a certain point, I moved a hand under the table and caressed her naked knee.

Her eyes widened with surprise, and then she smiled. I didn't insist too long: I just wanted to surprise her.

Later on, I caressed her feet. It wasn't easy because of my boots and I was afraid to hurt her, but she appreciated the attention anyway.

Again, I caressed her hands. I could see now she wasn't scared to look into my eyes.

She looked open and comfortable.

I started understanding the feeling of boys when they realize their girl is warm and ready for bedding... Lella was.

And so was I.

Suddenly, while playing with her long fingers, I realized why I was getting excited. It wasn't because I wanted the girl in front of me: not like it would be if it was a man on her chair. No: it was the feeling of power. The sheer feeling of the power I had over the girl: she was mine now, for use and order.

I started understanding men and their thrill for hunting, even when they can't care less for the woman they are hunting down: it's the thrill of the capture; the pure possession.

Definitely, I was entering into my role as the domina in our sapphic encounter: I had started thinking about her like a man would. The main point for me, now, was that the girl was mine. And I suddenly felt the urge to show my possession to everybody.

I took Lella's hand to my mouth and kissed her fingers.

I licked her nails, one at the time, slowly and steadily, until I was sure everybody around noticed it.

She was all flushed, but said or did nothing to stop me.

Yes, she was mine... And I loved it.

I asked for the bill and handed over the card to the runner without looking at his eyes, nor stopping caressing Lella's fingers.

I felt her shiver.

The boy came back with the card; I signed the cheque keeping my eyes into Lella's and licked my lips, knowingly.

Lella shuddered. Her eyes were shining, her nostrils gaped open, her breath was accelerating, and her own mouth was watering. Her nipples were showing hard through her blouse.

For the first time in my life, I had in front of me a woman screaming to get fucked.

To get fucked by me!

We walked back to the hotel. Al the way, I kept a possessive hand on her rear curves, driving her up the street.

After retrieving our keys, I kissed her in front of the lift. Straight and plainly on her mouth.

Once inside the lift, I moved my hands over her body, and felt her for the first time.

She moaned.

We kissed again, and this time our tongues found each other, while my hands went one on her breast and the other on her ass. Hers went on the back of my neck, pulling me closer to her shivering body.

Lella wanted me badly, I could sense it from every fibres of her body. And I wanted her too... But I was the one in control.

The lift opened and we quickly went for our room.

I opened the door and hushed her in. Then I closed the door and switched the light on to enlighten our love nest.

Lella looked to me, full with expectation. Waiting for orders.

"Get undressed," I ordered, with harsh voice: "I want to see you naked."

She smiled, as if she really appreciated my order. Then, she started.

I remained standing in the middle of the room, watching at Lella's striptease.

Her Jacket went first, followed by her blouse. She tried some sexy move, caressing her breasts through her bra, smiling.

The skirt went slowly down, until it fell to the floor. She lifted it with a foot, and threw it at me.

A bit surprised, I cached it. It was my afternoon present to her, and she didn't want it to lay on the carpet, she said with a sultry voice.

Lella turned on her heels, showing her back to me, and slowly undid her bra. It fell, and she turned again, her hands on her breasts.

I smiled: "Show them to me..."

She knew they were her best feature. Her hands moved slowly on her boobs, kneading them lovingly before slipping down and exposing their pert, dark nipples to my view.

"You like them?" she asked proudly, with her sexy voice.

I nodded my appreciation with an open smile.

Again she slowly turned, and sensually moved her knickers down her wide hips, until they slipped down her legs, leaving her bare butt for me to admire. It was a bit oversized indeed, but was still high and pert.

Lella looked at me over her shoulders, trying to catch my sight. Then, slowly, she tossed.

I saw her pussy. It was hairy and black... Exactly what you would expect from a Mediterranean pussy. I think mine is hairy, but compared to my cousin-in-law's I am almost bald. She was carefully trimmed at the sides though, and you could see she was taking care of her bush.

As her knickers fell and her cunt was exposed, I could feel her female scent pervading the room.

What was I supposed to do, now? I was supposed to be in control, but got no experience nor ideas about what to do to make love to a woman.

Again, I did what I want men to do with me.

"You're beautiful," I said: "I see why Roberto is so fond of you..."

Lella smiled happily, and slowly lay back on the bed.

She was still wearing her high heel shoes, her watch and the earrings I just gave her.

"So, do you like what you're seeing?" she asked again.

"Oh, I do," I reassured her again, moving towards the bed.

I sat on the corner and moved a hand over her naked body. I caressed her foot, her knee, her thigh, her hip, her stomach, and finally I held her breast.

The consistence was slightly different from mine: her tits are bigger, more full and rounded. Her nipples are darker, with larger areolas and smaller heads. Tits to bite, more than to suckle...

I fondled and kneaded them, lovingly.

Then I pulled her hard to me, holding her tightly by her long hair, and purposefully kissed her full-mouth.

Lella moaned at my unexpected change of attitude, but answered willingly my French kiss.

Our tongues met and started dancing, tip to tip, as we explored each other's mouth.

I felt her hand on the back of my head, caressing me.

Still holding her hair, I stopped caressing her breasts and I started unbuttoning my own shirt.

Time to get naked myself.

It took ages, because we had never enough of kissing each other, and I didn't want to let go of her.

In the end I had to go on my feet to get rid of boots and trousers, and Lella just laid back, slowly caressing herself.

"You don't know how many times I've been doing myself these last years," she whispered while masturbating as I was getting ready for her.

For the first time, I felt sorry for her: "Oh, sweetheart... You will never need to do that anymore. I will take good care of your needing from now on."

She smiled happily, like a child who got her candies.

I went out of my own undies, and showed naked in front of my lover.