2000: My Wife's Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lella shook her head in amazement: "My God Astrid, you're gorgeous! You have a body to die for... Roberto is such a lucky man!"

I liked that. Lella scored a few points on that...

I laid on the bed next to her, and hugged her tight. Our naked bodies started rubbing against each other as our mouths met once again.

We rolled over, tossed and turned for ages, caressing and kissing and biting at each other, enjoying the mutual feeling of our hot bodies. Our legs intertwined and moved continuously, so that in the end we didn't know anymore where they were.

I felt the unfamiliar feeling of her bush against my stomach, as she could feel mine with her thighs. But the most exciting touch was the one between our tits.

It was so exciting! I couldn't stop rubbing mine against her boobs, my nipples against hers...

And the scent of her body! It was growing stronger and stronger every minute, growing with her excitement. My nose is extremely sensitive, so I felt almost intoxicated by the strength of it... But it was lovable!

I could touch, taste and sniff Lella's arousal... And I was very much aware it was me to induce it!

I knew I could do whatever I wanted to her... Only I didn't know where to start.

Once more, I tried to think like a man, and I started caressing Lella's erogenous zones, trying to spot her most sensitive parts.

I soon learned that her clit was almost insensitive, compared to mine... But her nipples were far more reactive. So I started kissing and licking them, and Lella immediately started trashing and crying with delight.

Well, it wasn't that difficult to please a woman after all... Her tits tasted nicely, and it wasn't such a sacrifice to suck them. I quickly got into them, and started really enjoying myself...

"Aahhh!" I screamed, as Lella's fingers went down between my legs and probed my clit.

"Sorry," she panted, still under my mouth treatment over her tits: "I didn't know you're this sensitive there... Lucky you!"

"Slowly..." I gasped, "Touch it slowly and soft, please."

She did, and quickly became far better than Roberto, who never learned how to play the best with it. You need a woman to understand how a woman's clit works...

We went on for a while, me suckling her tits and her masturbating me, until she whispered: "Can I try to lick you there?"

I shivered. That was pure lesbian stuff.

"Of course you can, sweetheart... Go down and give me head!"

She obeyed swiftly, slipping her lovely head between my thighs and kissing my wet pussy lips until they opened. Soon after, I felt her tongue slipping inside my cunt and probing my juices before darting up to meet the centre of my pleasure.

"Oowww..." I moaned as she reached my spasming clit.

I moved on top of her, striding her and closing her face between my thighs: my pussy was now pushing on her mouth, and she was allowed to work me out at her best.

I enjoyed her mouth work, shivering and gasping at each and every hit I got on my burning clitoris.

"Hmmm..." I moaned, "Oh yes... Yes! I like it... I like it... Don't stop, lick me... Oohhh!"

I was playing with my own breasts, teasing my nipples, when suddenly I felt it coming... And coming fast!

I threw my head back and screamed out loud: "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh..."

I am not a screamer, usually. Only, this time I got completely off-guard. Normally it takes quite a while to me to reach my peak, and I feel it growing and coming all the time. That time I didn't. Probably due to the total novelty of this girl-to-girl game, probably due to the normal clumsiness of sharing a new partner, I got taken by surprise.

I breathed hard, trying to catch my balance back.

Then, as Lella went on licking me, I felt a bit selfish: she was pleasuring me so much, and I was doing nothing to her... Besides, my head was spinning after my climax, and I was a bit tipsy for the wine...

Fact is, I did something I would never believe I would. I laid down over Lella's body until my face went between her legs... And placed a wet kiss over her fragrant pussy.

I heard her moaning with pleasure under me, as I tasted her flesh under my lips.

It didn't taste that bad.

I darted my tongue over, and amongst her thick bush I could feel her clit.

She moaned.

I went lower and felt her labia opening under my tongue, until her scent grew to an unbearable strength and my tongue sunk into her boiling pussy juices.

"Oohhh!" Lella cried: "Oh yes! Yesss... Yesssssssss... Oh! Oohhh..."

Oh God, we were on a sixty-nine position, like you always hear lesbians do! I did it many times with boys, but that's different... Isn't it?

Well, maybe not.

I mean, it was different, because the feeling and the taste of a woman are far different from a boy's... But it wasn't uncomfortable.

It was nice. It was enjoyable. I liked it.

I liked to feel Lella toss and squirm under my tongue job, crying out the pleasure I was giving her.

The more I went deep into her cunt, the more loud she was crying.

I thought back of her being a vaginal type, and I tried to slip a finger into her.

She screamed.

I pushed a second finger, pushing hard into her.

"Ah! Aahhh... Aahhh..." she screamed louder.

I pushed deeper, until I felt her hard inner numb, and I pressed it purposefully, suckling her clit at the same time.

"AAAAARRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!" she yelled under me, convulsing out of control to the point that I almost fell from the top of her, as she orgasmed as violently as a porn model in an X-rated movie.

I slowly withdrew my fingers and suckled them: they were all coated in a pearly cream, which tasted sour-sweet... I moved my tongue into her open slit, and found more of that stuff, which I dutifully licked out.

"Oh my God..." Lella gasped breathless under me: "That was terrific... Do that again, please..."

I did.

It took only a couple of minutes to trigger her to another high. I had found the magic to control her body, as much I had already the one to control her mind.

Lella was mine now, body and soul.

After three more climaxes, I left go of her.

I moved down from her and reached for her mouth. Her lips were cold, clear indication of exhaustion.

I kissed, and after a few seconds she started kissing back, with growing enthusiasm. I sipped her mouth juices and played with her naked tits.

She moaned with pleasure.

"Oh my God," she moaned: "What did you do to me..."

I smiled: "I made love to you, as I promised. You are mine now... And I'll be the lover you needed, the one which won't doom you to be an adulterer, but which will satisfy your needing to be possessed as you deserve."

She opened her eyes and looked at me from behind. She shook her head in total astonishment and said: "Astrid, I..."

I shushed her with a kiss.

When I let go of her mouth, her eyes were shining: "Astrid, I love you..."

***

We fell asleep soon after that.

We slept as we were, naked and wet after love, clenched at each other like lovers do, spooning each other.

And when I woke up, we were still in the same position.

Lella was sleeping all cuddled against me like a child. I stayed like that for a while, listening to her breathing and enjoying the touch of our bodies.

There is so much difference between the touch of a male and the one of a female lover! The man is rugged at the touch, wild like an animal; the main sensation at touching him, is one of strength.

On the contrary, a female lover is smooth, soft, cute like a pet; and the main sensation at touching her, is the one of tenderness.

I felt lucky to get the opportunity to try both the experiences... And even luckier to have the option to try them again as many times as I wanted.

I checked the hour: it was 08.30: time to get started.

I delicately kissed my lover under her ears, rubbing myself against her back until I felt her stirring.

"Good morning, sweetheart..." I whispered into her ear.

Lella stopped breathing for a second, as all her synapses reconnected one after the other...

"Oowww... Gosh, it wasn't a dream!" she said slowly, still without seeing me.

"No, it wasn't," I whispered again, making sure she could feel my breasts against her back, as I caressed hers: "We did it for real. We made love to each other's... And now you are mine."

Her head tossed until she could see my face. She smiled happily.

"Tell me again," she said lovingly.

I smiled back: "You are mine, sweetheart. I got you, and won't let you go."

Lella purred like a kitten: "I like that. Don't let me go, ever!"

"I won't," I smiled; "But now, I have to hurry you up. It's time for breakfast, and then we have to go home."

"Uh. Breakfast time... That's why I'm so hungry?"

We kissed. Long and deeply.

Then I let go of her and rose on my feet, stretching.

Lella twisted: "Wow! You are so slender, Astrid... I love your body. I must look so clumsy and podgy next to you."

"Don't be silly. You don't. You are a pretty thing, and I wouldn't make love to you if you weren't... Promised!"

I went to the bathroom before she could went on, and got a shower.

Unexpectedly, Lella joined me under the water.

We hugged and kissed under the invigorating spray of water, and I feared we were back at it...

Then, I remembered I was the show master. I closed the water and ordered her out.

We dried up each other, and then went out to get dressed.

Since it was paid already, we took our breakfast in the hotel, enjoying the selection of yogurt and croissants before drinking a steaming cappuccino.

At a certain moment, Lella looked at me with a strange expression.

She asked: "Astrid... Do you think we are lesbians, now?"

She looked so worried, I couldn't help laughing: "Oh my God, I don't know! But do not worry, it's not like an illness... And I don't know you, but I still love and care for my husband, so I suppose I didn't turn lesbian just because I had sex with you. Don't you think so?"

She nodded, still insecure.

"But... But we will do that again, right?" she asked, sheepishly.

I grinned devilish: "Don't worry, sweetheart... You needed a lover, and got one. You are mine now, remember? We will please each other many more other times, you'll see..."

With that, we slowly walked to the underground station.

The dreadful moment of the separation was coming, and Lella was clearly still worried and uneasy.

I tossed her towards me and smiled: "Stop it! I am not flying away, you know..."

"But... When will I see you again?"

I put a finger on her lips: "I will call you."

She nodded, insecure like a teenager at the end of her first date.

I hugged her tightly, careless of the crowd around us, and kissed her full on her open mouth. Our tongues met and waltzed between out lips.

"Call me..." she whispered, before I pushed her into the train.

I saw the sliding doors closing over her pretty, sobbing face, and then the train moved.

I turned to reach my own platform.

It was time to go back home and prepared myself for when my husband would come home.

I had a great story to tell him.