All Comments on '21 Miles East of Quartzsite'

by LunarSirius

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Everyone who is honest can relate to these two people.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 9 years ago
Holy Shit!

Who knew that being charitable is just another sick compulsive act like being a fucking wimp cuckold. There is no good or selfishness. We're all just sick puppies with no self-determination, goals or aspirations. He wasn't a good man; he was just fucked up. So now that you have established that, we're to accept the converse supposition that there is no wrong behavior; we just all have our own particular peccadilloes; or maybe you're just a sick fuck that likes cream pies.

amyyumamyyumalmost 9 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it!

racoon1174racoon1174almost 9 years ago
Wonderful Job!

Thank you so much for this effort! Truly wonderful writing and character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Powerful story! 5 stars

A weird and wonderful story showing the growth of two damaged people. Great writing. It was sad and sweet and different. Thank you for your work. You are a great writer.

reasonable man

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding

Very well done descriptions of the fears and hopes at the beginning of a new relationship

Richie4110Richie4110almost 9 years ago
5 Star Effort!

Feel good story. Even scared people can find happiness and you have shown the scars and the remedy for healing.

Thanks for sharing your effort and talent.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Sure enjoyed this one!

Liked the way you weave a web...really liked this story...thanks!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
interesting

Both of them are both scared and scarred.

Though in his case as the song "Veteran of the Psychic Wars" put it "all the scars are on the inside"

Helping others can be a compulsion, but at the same time mental health professionals often tell people that it will help them psychologically if they help others.

Sometimes I think we are all like puzzle pieces, looking for the piece that fits us.

Trying to make pieces that don't fit go together usually damages the pieces.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 9 years ago
Against All ( Loving Wife Genre ) Odds

This was a very unique and memorable story. I scoffed at a few of the early scenes. But from from the attempted reconciliation at the party to Jack's confession and Cathryn's statement of purpose that closed out the tale were words so entrancing and heartening. Five stars and favorite . I thank the author. *****

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
that was tough to read

I wish they could have been a bit stronger and not quite so flawed.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Dont get what all the fuss is about

Decent tale, but a 5 really? The only tension was their past and that turned out to be less than compelling.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 9 years ago
Why not a 5?

Well written, interesting characters, a few suspension of belief, a bit sappy but hey! It worked a lot better than most " pick them at rock bottom" stories. So 5 is justified IM0.

Chilley

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
What LSD said

LSD said (pretty much) what LDS thought about LS' tale!

Five & Fav

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Good story...

Good story...his problem was he hadn't a wife that loved him...because if she loved him she wouldn't abuse his weak point...This new woman, at leats shows a lot of love for him, because she too had a past of suffering...4*

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
****

Quite a different tale and interesting read. I HATE tattoos on women. They're nothing but graffiti to disfigure some really beautiful bodies. Thank you for the story. Cheers!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 9 years ago
Great Story and ditto the last comment

Credible and Intresting story. I liked the ending. These two folks deserve to recover together. (Great character development.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting, different

. . . far from perfect. But on a relative scale it's a five.

Nice going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved you story telling

You did a great job with this one. I love happy endings. I hate tattoos, especially on women. It makes them ugly ,and it doesn't come off well most of the time. You get old and rinkeled make them look worse. I ll never see why people do that to there bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow! This was an excellent story.....it gave us enough of their past to connect....

.....with them and we travelled with them through the hills and valleys of their coming together.

I especially liked how he blew off the ex....finally and forever.

stinger82stinger82almost 9 years ago
Good story.

Enjoyed it very much.

If you can edit it after posting, there is one correction to be made. On page 3 Cathryn is referred to as Tess.

Other than that, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Even in Arizona...

If the underlying offence is dismissed, the pot charge would be too since the search wouldn't have happened...

So since that's the only problem with the story, good job!

hottpicshottpicsalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding!

memorable character development

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 9 years ago
That story cheered my heart in a good, 5* read kind of a way

This is a movie script. Or at least, it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I did like the story!

I think it was kinda quirky but still relatively original in its own little way.

But I really want to thank TwoCrows for the Blue Oyster Cult reference in his comments. I haven't thought about that song in so long, but it really fits the mood and mind games played so often in so many of these LW stories.

Author, the red H is very deserved, if only for showcasing some very strong writing as it relates to your character development. We meet two people, who we know nothing about. First opinions tell us one thing, but they blossom into SO much more....

but only with the help of eachother. True Love and Teamwork. What a great combo!

One thing, how did she meet the required UAs, since she was busted with Pot? That detail was overlooked.....

Meanwhile, I really loved that you NEVER felt the need to explain her penchant for vintage clothing. No explanation necessary. She just seemed to be the type of person, who certain things would never be fully explained, only just accepted. I really liked that device as her self-esteem coping mechanism. Good Work!

And THANKS!

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
HITCHHIKING IS SO PASSE

but stopping in the deserted desert is not real bright. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A good one

A really well written, interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nicely written. good Read, although a bit long

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Weird

But an interesting diversion

phill1cphill1calmost 9 years ago
Very Erotic...

the feelings expressed made the sex scenes very erotic. A very nice tale...thanks.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 9 years ago
Erotic Tale

A very nicely written erotic, interesting tale of broken marriage and finding love again.

Glad to read that the husband character left a cuckolding, manipulative wife.

There are way to many cuckold stories on this site.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 9 years ago
Rather nice

I enjoyed reading this story and the end came out nicely.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 9 years ago
Truly

Jack, the protagonist in this story, was truly a self confessed pathetic weak candy ass wimp. He was so easy to shit on his name should have been toilet. I felt absolutely no sympathy for the cuck.

arincharinchalmost 9 years ago
Cool?

Cool went out with the beatniks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting story and well written.

No one can hurt us more than those we love.

And no one can heal us better than those that love us.

feraldaveferaldavealmost 9 years ago
Thank you , a depth of character i rarely see

one line highlights a motivation that is usually unspoken

"I think it's because the man I aspire to be would stop. He's never in a hurry. He makes time for people. He always stops."

we can all be manipulated by those who understand " the person who we aspire to be "

this applys just as much to the "strong alpha male " as the "wimp " or the " bitch " or "nice girl"

in fact this is what advertising is based around

harrycartonharrycartonalmost 9 years ago
* * * * *

An extraordinary representation of what some real people might feel.

Not perfect people. Not characters drawn with the subtlety of a jackhammer. Not the way everyone would feel. Just some real people.

Congratulations.

DragonlightoneDragonlightoneover 8 years ago
Unbelievable

I have read hundreds and hundreds of erotic stories. I have even written some. I suspend belief to appreciate the creativity, fantasy and the fiction and enjoy the experience. I have never read a story about myself until now. Shocked! I suppose I will have to say this was an excellent story and very insightful. Well done * Still shocked though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another excellent take on the old tale

Wimpy husband or not in a lot of stories men loose their trust on women after an adulterous wife. He was weak and that portrayal was good.She was scarred and her portrayal is good. More time on their two months together would have been nice. But the way story was written and character development was good. Nobody's perfect and we have to take chances to live. That's the moral I get from this story.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHEN LOOKING IN THE MIRROR

take an in depth search at what isn't there. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A very good story...

A very good story...Thank you...4*

ohioohioover 8 years ago
Gentle and moving--very nice

There are clear similarities to aspects of your newest story, "All In," but this one is gentler, milder, and a lot sweeter. Both stories moved me, and I hope you'll write more!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very well done. Deep, insightful, courageous, and compassionate.

A very defective man, who finally found his compliment. She was simply scarred and battered, but is way ahead of him in terms of strength of character and mental energy. I wonder if one day she may get tired of carrying him? Let's hope they never find out.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
officer, what was your probable cause?

Why did you feel the need to stop and frisk her?

Well you see sir, she had tattoos and anyone with tattoos is a criminal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I wanted to like this. I failed.

In the end, I think he was still broken and that she just found a way to use that against him. For her benefit. He was right. She will hurt him when it suits her purpose.

Not good.

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
manipulation

They helped each other find their way out of sad existence, but now they need to let each other go.

All women manipulate men in one way or another. It's how we get things done, our way, to our satisfaction. Naturally there will always be some women who use their ' womanly wiles ' for purely selfish means.

These two are both damaged goods and ultimately not a good fit. On some level he will always need a woman nudging him in the 'right' direction, and a part of him is going to resent it.

She doesn't want to be controlled in any way, and most men can't help but be controlling to some degree, and most women appreciate a guy who takes charge.

A good read, thanks for sharing.

SelqSelqabout 7 years ago
Very nice story

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That’s a great story. Thanks to the author for it.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

Great story !! Thankyou .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Thanks for a great story, well done. Well written

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Fascinating!

This author has a knack of reaching inside of hurting people and make you, the reader, suffer with them for a while. He takes imperfect people, melts them down and changes them into something, still imperfect, but far more acceptable and better than they were before. I wonder what it's like to be inside of his mind. What he produces is worth 5*, but it might be a scary place to be inside of that imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

just wow

5 stars

I am picturing a sequel in my head.

They raised children and are playing with grandkids .she is still protecting him from himself and they love totally.

Thanks you removed my depression for a bit.

Appreciated.

You are talented

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a Treasure

this is my third time through and I know I will read it again. Wonderfully wrought. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

life should always have fun times. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

mower9527mower9527almost 5 years ago
you have a talent

and this was one of the best I have read in some time. thanks.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

What a great story! Two very broken people helping each other recover made for a very compelling read.

Cathryn knows Jack's weakness, but she has compassion and empathy for him, so I don't think she'd abuse it. At the same time, he can give her the tenderness that she's been missing from her live.

Peter and Tess being humiliated by Cathryn was great. Those two assholes needed to suffer for the way they'd abused Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Talented

Far better than the usual dreck in LW. Easy 5 The guy is a soy-boy, and all the characters are at least a bit neurotic, but it's your story, and the characters are well developed

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
Exceptional

This is very well done. Thank you.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Great work

I loved this story, the horror of a wife got a bit of what she deserved (might have been more) and two broken people were made whole. You need to keep writing. 5 stars.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Comments

I decided to find this after seeing a couple of positive comments in feedback. Very glad that I decided to read it. A very good.story about two damaged people healing together. Very good story and writing. I would recommend it to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This could have been my husband's story, but now he's free, and alive again

His ex-wife was his Kryptonite, and she knew it; he adored her, lived for her, made her life the perfect princess paradise she demanded. Of course, she got greedy and wanted more, and when he didn't know how to give her more than everything, she went looking for it with a succession of men, losers she could fuck just to throw in his face, to hurt him with actions that told him she got more from punks and losers than she could get from him, knowing she was hurting him, but banking on his adoring her enough to give her a lifetime Hall-Pass

And then one day she got the reaction she was looking for; he realized that she was Kryptonite-Bitch, and that was all she was ever going to be, she was a poisonous scab to picked off and crushed, and so he took everything from her, her lifestyle, her cars and jewellery, her sun-breaks in Cancun and St. Croix, her Winter vacations in Biarritz, and her shopping trips in Paris and Milan, her houses, he even took back his name. Now she has nothing, she's a worn-down domestic drudge in a ramshackle suburb, with a tribe of brats from who knows who, and a husband who drinks too much and doesn't work often enough. Karma's a bitch, when she fucks you it's all the way to the cemetery gates.

Lori_the_HoosierLori_the_Hoosieralmost 5 years ago
Great Story

A fine story of two damaged people who find their own peace, whose revenge on his lying, manipulative ex-spouse was way more muted than her actions deserved, but which showed the quality of the man. Jack and Cathryn are human, loving, scared and fragile, scarred, and believable, thank you for an engrossing tale of healing, not retribution, so scarce in this genre. 5 stars.

Lori

PS I think a companion story is indicated, one telling Cathryn's back-story, what events brought her to Jack on that deserted highway that night, why she had those horrendous tattoos, why she's dressed in such archaic clothes, and how she felt those months living apart from Jack while she served her parole. It would fill some gaps in the story, I'm sure.

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 5 years ago
Trust is so hard to rebuild

I requires perfection and when you are broken it is just so damn hard to pull off. This is a very good story.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 5 years ago
Well done.

Well written and plotted. I like it a lot. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One sided

If a relationship is that one sided it's not a relationship. If a girl can leave an abusive relationship why can't a guy. A toxic relationship isn't rape, it not worse or better. Personally i thought the guy was broken, he had no control over either relationships. I just felt sad for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I just about left the story by page 3

I could not stomach the wimpy-wuss-Jack.

But then the story redeemed it self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story.

Most men will disagree with Jack, but I am a lot like him. I know women can own me and I always want to be their knight in shining armor. Just not quite to the same degree and I have my limits. Beautiful wiley females are tough competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
QUESTION

Why would you write a story about such a pathetic, pussy whipped excuse for a man???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Love, love, loved this story. I could totally relate to both these damaged, crusty, hard hearted people. Except they weren’t. I felt author told their story with empathy and understanding.

Kappa

lovemyroselovemyroseover 4 years ago
Great characters

Thanks for writing these stories and sharing them with us. The heroes of your stories may come off as weak, but they reflect us. We all do things for woman we love that we wouldn't normally would condone. That weakness shows how strong he is to endure the barbs because he loves her. And we all know how difficult it is to open up and tell her our past mistakes and fears.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Good story enjoyed said it all

Hope others enjoyed it so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Probably one of the best submissive / dominant love stories I have read

I know a lot of men will bristle at Jack but he is not that unusual really. I guarantee that more than a few men on here are far more like Jack than they would like to admit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

I usually do not comment on stories unless they stand out with excellent writing or excellent story line. Yours had both. Jack could easily be me. But my life brought me better luck that his did for him, so I never lived the trauma he did. This work is very near the top of my favorite list, and I've read a lot of Literotica work.

tnoldguytnoldguyalmost 4 years ago

This is perhaps one of the most poignant stories I’ve read here. Kind of like two soldiers dragging themselves away from battle, dressing each other’s wounds, and supporting each other through the healing process. In the end the scars are still there, but they are connected for the rest of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If she was not guilty of solicitation and prostitution then how is she guilty of possession. They had no grounds to search her and as such the Marijuana is fruit of the poisonous tree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Also, that relationship is doomed.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

What a wonderful story. Two tortured souls find each other on a deserted highway and they manage to help each other heal. Gotta love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hate this fucking story

SlamnukeSlamnukealmost 3 years ago

They are going to have some enormous codependency issues with each other. It may work for them but it’s clear both of them need years of serious help. Trauma of this magnitude is the only time I support psychologists.

I hope it works out and it might but they are very very broken people.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 3 years ago

To: Anonymous 4 months ago

"I hate this fucking story"

This story hates you!

matuateneiramatuateneiraalmost 3 years ago

A very believable and thoughtful story.

A not often described situation but very absorbing and well told.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

Love the originality of this story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A shame that he didn't progress from the easily manipulated wimp, he didn't grow stronger, he just handed the reins over to another woman that might treat him better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story! Sometimes two broken just... Fit together, like puzzle pieces. It's a beautiful thing!

I do appreciate the fact that you called his rape out. Forced sex is rape, drunk sex is rape and, most importantly, COERCED SEX IS RAPE! That's why I never liked prostitutes, more often than not, they're just like the MC, well-meaning submissives hopelessly in love with an uncaring dom... But with added financial, chemical and physical abuse to go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. Thank you.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tiger27, go f yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. Some grammar/spelling errors took away from the story, still a good story. 4****

AngryburritoAngryburritoalmost 2 years ago

This is a truly great story. Well done, thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The depth of understanding people's strengths and weaknesses of how great hurts affect people and how to remove the chains is almost beyond comprehension. This is not just good writing and a good story, it is an insight into the souls of others which could be used to further wound or to heal. This is a story of deep understanding, of a love that is willing to risk all for the hope of a brilliant future together. There simply no way to rate the depth of this 'account'.

A five seems completely inadequate!

I could read stories like this anytime, anywhere.

This was not entertainment, this was soul food.

A very well please guest at this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. As a damaged soul myself, This strummed some familiar chords. I hope to be this fortunate one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God, for a minute there I thought he was going to fuck it all up! Good story line. Well done. Are there actually guys that nieve; I guess there must be. Keep writing.

XYZ

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

What a wuss. The issue of course is there really are an ever increasing number of men that are like this. The time is coming when this country will lack sufficient men to meet the needs of structured society. The fems will win, and then it will all go to hell. He was even completely unable to communicate, you will never have a hand in any convo if all you say is don’t want to talk about it. Even when being forced to be a cuck, he could do nothing to even lightly push back. So sad and so increasingly true. This kind o thing may not be reality, but is does reflect it. Do not understand the rating…..

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Were all the characters in this movie on the spectrum? Honestly, their conversations are so stilted and devoid of emotion, I'd swear they were autistic.

Also, you failed in your attempt to portray Jack as a damaged and vulnerable soul, you painted him as a weak, spineless coward with no convictions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is good. Well written, tho a couple spots were a bit confusing. I enjoyed it. Thank you. 5 outta 5. S. F.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He is a professional victim .... she is marginally less!

][

These two "making it" as a couple?

First there is sympathy. Later will come resentment, followed shortly by contempt. Leading to abuse, then hatred. If lucky, ends in another separation, and a new search for another who might accept the weakness?

][

Cycle repeats .... and repeats .... and repeats. Never changing .... Ad nauseam.

][

Depressing as hell (I'm ALREADY feeling the contempt)!

But, for a Psychiatrist - a career!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Jesus! I wish you were still writing.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Nice love story 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I see people; people who need a life of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why dislike?!

Maybe we are in minority?

BUT

I and my friends would have penises playing turtle if or when caught cheating pair as we planned!

Him upside down over low fire,trussed up so sexual organs over fire,organs tied off extremely over tight, and you get idea!!! Maybe because most of us react with positive plans and don't let negative reaction take over. Love betrayal, disrespect, dishonor or All mortal wounds to marriage vows. How in the hell can you get an erection?!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A very nice love story.

Ed

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous