21 Miles East of Quartzsite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked into his eyes while she touched her gloved index finger to the tip of his big toe. Her eyes held his as her finger glided down his foot and up his leg.

"I want you to tell me something." She paused while tightening her grip on his gaze. Her finger was inches away from his cock. "I want to know your kryptonite."

His cock inexplicably surged. Was this a game? It had started off serious, but now they were way off in uncharted territory.

"I'm not Superman." It was the best he could come up with.

"Every man has a kryptonite. I need to know yours."

He knew what she wanted, but he didn't want to give it to her. He froze.

She sat down on the bed and playfully touched the tip of his nose, "Don't you want to play?"

"I do want to play."

"So, tell me something about yourself that no one else knows."

"Like what?"

"Tell me why your wife left you."

"I thought we already talked about that."

"You told me how, but you didn't say why."

"She was having an affair. He offered something I couldn't. I don't know." He feigned ignorance.

"Tell me more."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you're closed. You stop at the side of the road, and you drive me all over the desert, you put me up in a motel, and you let me live in your house, but you don't share anything of yourself and you don't tell me why. I want to know why."

She grabbed his cock, shook it, then said, "Come on out Jack, I want to know the real you."

"That's what Tess said. She said she never knew the real me."

"Was Tess your wife?"

"Yes."

"Did you love her?"

"Of course."

"Why did you let her go?"

"By the time she left, I didn't have a choice."

"Did she fuck you?"

"Of course, we were married."

"No, not literally, figuratively. Did she fuck you?" She was no longer playing. She stopped and looked into his eyes while she waited for an answer.

"Yes, she fucked me."

"Have a lot of girls fucked you?"

"Please stop."

"Why do you let them fuck you?"

"Someday I'm going to meet a girl that isn't going to fuck me over. When I do, it will make it all worthwhile."

That was enough for Cathryn. She removed her panties and crawled on top of him.

She sat on him with her knees at his ribs and her feet at his hips. He tried to stroke her thigh with his hand, but she grabbed his wrist and said, "You need to be good," and she put his hand at the corner of the mattress.

She moved her hips forward and back, rubbing her bushy pussy up and down the length of his shaft. He began to move his hips in unison with hers, but she stopped him, "Be still. Don't do anything."

He couldn't touch her, move, speak, or god forbid, moan. He had nothing more to do than watch her as she used his cock to masterbate.

Eventually, she bent over and kissed him on the lips. He could feel the residue of her heavy lipstick on his lips. She kissed his cheek, his neck and his nipple. She kissed his stomach, his navel and then she kissed his cock. A trail of red rings marked her path to his penis.

She asked, "Do you think it's better to give or receive oral sex?"

"That depends on whether I can move or not."

"That's a good point." She slid down the bed so that she could take his penis into her mouth.

Jack thought she would give him a blowjob, but she just moved her lips up and down his erection. After a few round trips his penis was bright pink from her lipstick..

"There," she said. "You no longer have an aggressive cock. Now you have a polite pink penis. Isn't it adorable?" She gave it a little kiss.

"I suppose," Jack was not happy about having his penis referred to as polite, but he guessed that a polite penis was not something that a rapist would have.

Polite or not, his penis was hard. She had no trouble sliding it inside of her. She slowly raised herself up off of him, then breached her vagina and gradually slid all the way down again.

Jack had a hard time keeping still. Her vagina was hot and wet. He wanted to drive himself into her, but he knew that wasn't what she needed. It was the first time he'd had sex with a woman other than his wife in years. He was surprised by the tightness of her youthful pussy, the varied contours of her vaginal canal, and the playfulness of her technique. They weren't just having sex, they were becoming intimate in a way he had never done before.

She looked down on him as she repeatedly impaled herself. She savored the penetration of her vagina, the transit of his cock and the serene satisfaction of her fullness. She delighted in the torture of his unbound restraint. He was doing his best to give her what she needed and he was doing nothing at all.

He looked up at her and wondered what her tits looked like underneath the bullet bra and if he would ever get to touch them. She looked down on him and traced a line on his chest with her finger. The line went down his stomach to the place where his cock disappeared into her vagina. Her finger made a small circle on her clitoris.

"Do you wish you could touch me?"

"You know I do."

"Well, maybe if you're a good boy you can touch me next time."

She slowly built of the intensity on her clit. Her eyes held his. "Do you like watching me?"

"It's my second favorite thing to do."

She smiled and continued to massage herself while she continued to rise and fall over him. He hated to see her satisfy herself in front of him, but knew that it was not his place to touch her.

"Don't you dare look away," she said. She wanted to watch him suffer through her orgasm, with him on the precipice of his own. He began to move a hand, but she stopped him with the shake of her head.

She continued to finger herself, while slowly riding up and down his cock with her firm, tight pussy. All the while he looked him in the eye. She came first, then she increased the frequency of her motion and he came soon after. She laid down beside him.

"Can I touch you now?"

"Put your arms around me and hold me close."

They laid in silence for a few moments, then she said, "That will give me something to live for while I'm in jail."

Jack considered what had happened. He had kept to his code for two months of living with her, then somehow failed spectacularly in one night. Was it a failure? If anything she now knew that she could trust him with a loaded penis.

Cathryn wore a vintage sleeveless dress to court the next morning. It was something that Jackie Onassis might have worn when she was still a Kennedy. She and her attorney left Jack in the gallery as they went before the judge, who happened to be a woman.

The police officer described how he had stopped Cathryn as she walked alone at night. He determined that she was soliciting based on her provocative tattoos. She resisted arrest and later the pot was found in her bag.

The judge studied Cathryn as the officer spoke. When he finished she said, "Let me see these tattoos." After examining Cathryn's arms she spoke quietly to her, then asked her attorney to join them at the bench. They spoke quietly for several minutes. Cathryn pointed Jack out and then they spoke some more.

The judge said, "Karl, did you read these tattoos before you made the arrest?"

"Yes, your honor."

"Please, read them again." As he did she asked, "Is it more likely that these would be on the arms of a prostitute or someone that had been brutally raped?"

Karl said, "I must have misread them your honor."

The Judge thanked the officer, then found Cathryn not guilty of soliciting and resisting arrest, but guilty of possession of marijuana. The judge called Jack up to the bench. "I understand that Cathryn is living with you."

"I let her stay in a spare room."

The judge nodded, then said, "I'd like to put her on probation, but I'd rather not force her to live in Arizona. Are you willing to report in to her parole officer for the next six months? He will want you to confirm Cathryn's whereabouts and activities on a weekly basis. This is a big commitment, can you do this for me?"

Cathryn gave him a hopeful look.

What was he going to say? He wasn't going to quit now after all the effort he had put into getting her to stand on her own two feet, so he did the only thing he could do and agreed to her terms.

There were several technical details that had to be sorted out regarding Jack's background, employment and financial situation. Once the court was satisfied that Jack had the means to take care of Cathryn they met the parole officer and sorted out the details of their new routine. It was late afternoon before they started home.

Cathryn closed the truck's door and smiled. "You're bound to me."

"I think it would be more accurate to say that you are bound to me."

She couldn't get over her change in fortune. Last night she thought she was be in jail; today she found out she has six more months with her white knight. As a bonus the sex was great. Not that he did anything spectacular, but he played by her rules and that was what she needed the most-at least for now.

Jack thought about the last two months as he drove. He couldn't identify a decision or choice that he had made that would have altered his current situation. Driving past Cathryn as she waved at the roadside was not an option. He helped people, that was just who he was. After that the dominos just seemed to fall. He couldn't abandon her at the gas station, at her sister's trailer, or at the police station. Now he had her for the next six months. Would six months become a year? Were they going to spend their lives together?

Jack looked over to see her gazing at him.

She said, "I can't believe how lucky I've been."

"I'm happy for you."

"Aren't you happy for us?"

"I'm happy, but I'm also worried that I can't be the person you need."

"I don't understand."

He lightly touched her arm and said, "I think you do."

The silence of their drive was interrupted by a phone call.

"Hello." Jack answered on the trucks bluetooth.

"Hi Jack, it's Mary."

Jack and Mary exchanged pleasantries. Cathryn was able to glean that Mary had been a mutual friend of Jack and his ex. She was having a party and wanted Jack to come, even though Tess and Peter would both be there.

Mary said, "I haven't heard back from you, so I wanted to follow up."

Cathryn's eyes lit, she nodded vigorously and silently mouthed the words, "Let's go."

Jack shook his head.

Mary continued, "Tess promises she'll be good. She really wants to see you."

Cathryn took control by speaking directly into the bluetooth, "Can he bring a date?"

"Is there someone with you?"

Jack shook his head at Cathryn while he said, "Yea, we're just driving in from Arizona." Mary was going to have a field day sharing that with the girls.

"I didn't realize you were seeing anyone."

"We're living together," Cathryn inserted herself again.

Jack winced at the thought of the shit storm Cathryn was creating.

Mary was a bit flustered, "By all means, bring your date."

After a few more pleasantries the call ended.

"Oh crap, what have you done?" He really didn't want to see Tess.

Cathryn studied the side of Jack's face as he drove. "What's up with your ex-wife?"

The question made Jack uncomfortable. "I really don't want to talk about my ex." They listened to the radio for the rest of the ride.

Then next day Cathryn scoured vintage clothing shops to find the right outfit for Mary's party. She returned with something Audrey Hepburn might have worn in Roman Holiday. It had the long sleeves she needed, but was short enough to show off her legs. She'd found matching heels that were high enough to shape her calves without drawing attention away from her legs. She topped it off with a matching hat and a pair of white gloves. She roped Jack into a retro suit with a thin tie and they drove off together in her Falcon ready to travel through space and time to conquer Jack's friends.

By the time they arrived the party was in full swing. Cathryn hooked her arm through Jack's and let him escort her in. She straightened her plumb perfect posture and imitated the walk she had seen in her favorite Hepburn films. The only thing missing was a long cigarette holder.

The party was in a barroom. Twenty or so small tables surrounded the bar. A few empty tables were cast into quiet corners. Most of the people were standing and talking. Some couples sat at tables and a group sat at the bar. The lights were dim and lively music played.

Jack recognized about half the faces. He realized that most of those he recognized had known about Tess's affair long before he did. He felt his confidence drain away.

"Look at me and smile," Cathryn said.

As he did his best to smile she said, "Is there a single woman in this room that you would rather be with? Take your time and look around."

Jack saw Tess, Mary and a few other acquaintances. A couple that he vaguely remembered stopped and said hello. He waved to a few other friends then lead Cathryn to the bar as he continued to scan the room.

"Well?"

"Everyone is looking at you." he said. There was no mystery why, she looked fantastic.

"Only one person in here matters to me."

This time he gave her a real smile.

While Jack waited in line at the bar a young buck introduced himself to Cathryn. He complimented her outfit and made small talk about the lameness of the party. Once he established a beachhead, three friends joined him. They chatted, laughed and tried to outdo one another in stories of hijinks and adventure. Cathryn encouraged them with eye contact, smiles, and laughter. By the time Jack returned with the drinks the group had grown to become the center of the party, at least for the younger crowd.

Jack held the drinks over his head as he waded into the group surrounding Cathryn. He collected some dirty looks from the eager stallions he displaced, but Cathryn pulled him in. The conversation hopped from fashion to mixed drinks to social media. Jack surfaced for air when the group began exchanging usernames on each of the endless social media applications.

Tess descended upon him the instant he emerged from the group. As usual, she was overdressed. She wore a steel gray suit that left most of her long legs exposed. Her silver hair was parted on the side and precision cut to align with her strong jaw. Her ears, neck and wrists were adorned with diamonds. Her meticulous smile appeared warm and calculating at the same time. She scolded him for not keeping in touch and said that there was something very important that they needed to discuss. She took his hand a led him to a table tucked in a secluded corner.

Tess sat facing him with her legs crossed. She made certain that her seat blocked his exit. She delicately took his hand, placed it on her knee and traced the veins with her index finger. She settled into her soft coo of a voice, "It's nice to see you again."

Jack couldn't understand why his cock got hard every time she used this voice. Was he nothing more than a tool for her to use? He shifted in his seat and tried to prepare himself for her impending assault.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" she asked. Her blue eyes insisted that he respond.

"It's always nice to see you. How's Peter these days?" He tried to exert some control over the conversation.

"Peter is Peter. He will never be you." Her head tipped gently to the side as she spoke.

Jack marveled at her ability to play into his deep-seated desire to please her.

She squeezed his hand between hers and said, "I need to talk to you. Can you please help me out?"

She had asked for help. Jack could no more refuse than fly.

"You know I didn't mean to hurt you, don't you?"

"How can you say that? You had an affair. How much more hurtful can you get?"

She squeezed his hand, then slid her hand up his arm. The hand then dropped from his arm down to his leg. She looked into his eyes and said, "You know I did it for you."

Jack was confused. Her touch was distracting and her words didn't make sense.

"You have to admit that our marriage had gotten a little stale." She pushed her hand up his leg, testing the limits of his cock, but not touching it. "Don't get me wrong, you were always good, but we could have been better. I realized that some men, men like you, are unhappy in conventional relationships. You need more. You need to be the white knight, battling to save your princess."

"You thought I wanted to fight for you?"

"Of course I did, but you let me down."

Jack just looked at her.

"You were my valiant prince. You always came to my rescue, but just when I needed you most you weren't there."

Somehow her affair was his fault, and she was disappointed in him. He was overcome by an instinctive urge to flee but he was hemmed in. Tess sensed his panic and soothed him with her hands and calmed him with her voice. Her soft touch and smooth voice opened his mind to her strange, twisted logic.

"Jack, I want you back. Everything I did, I did for you. I thought it would make you happy."

"But, how could you think that I wanted you to be with someone else?"

"Jack, you practically forced me into it! I know you knew about it from the beginning and I also know that you liked it."

Jack shook his head, it simply wasn't true. Even though he knew that she was warping reality, she knew exactly how to bend his will and shake his resolve. He could feel his will begin to crumble.

"I miss you, and I need you. Won't you please come back?"

Jack feared that he was lost. In a few moments he would be back under her spell.

Cathryn had watched Tess lead Jack away. She ruled out direct intervention. Her two month relationship was no match for seven years of marriage, no matter how ugly the divorce had been. She decided that the best defence was a good offence and found Peter, who was alone at the bar.

Peter was a big guy. He was about Jack's age, but he had at least four inches and fifty pounds on him. He dressed in navy blue slacks and sports jacket. His hair was freshly cut and his cologne was generously applied.

Cathryn stood close enough to be inescapable, but did not look his way. The barkeep delivered Peter's drink, took her order for a Manhattan and departed.

"What is a sophisticated woman like yourself doing with this mob of youngsters?" He waved an arm in the direction of her group.

She gave an enticing smile and asked, "Who should I be associating with?"

"You need someone with some experience and maturity. Someone with a gentle hand that can guide and caress you."

"Wow, it sounds like I could really learn something from you." She turned her shoulders to face him, engaged his eyes and made him the center of her universe.

"Indeed you could."

"Do you mind if I record this? It sounds like it is going to be good." She held up her phone to catch his response.

"By all means. You should record this so that my wisdom can be preserved and cherished."

"You were saying..."

"Oh yes, of course, I was saying that a beautiful sophisticated woman like yourself should be associating with someone like me. Rather than bring you to a dull as dishwater gathering such as this, I would whisk you away to the farthest stretches of the Earth. We would dine on the finest delicacies and drink the most superb wine." He brought a pointed finger to his chest and said, "I would show you how to live."

"...and sex, would we have sex?"

"Oh, my dear, sex with me is unparalleled. These young men would do nothing more than bounce around on top of you. I would show you the joy and pleasure of sensual lovemaking. Once you have sex with me you will never want to have sex with anyone else."

Cathryn almost felt sorry for this poor pompous ass, but she kept recording anyway.

Tess felt no pity at all. She wanted Jack under her thumb and she was going to have Jack under her thumb. She stroked the side of his face and waited for his will to yield. He was born to be exploited and she was born to exploit him. There was nothing anyone could do about it.