21 Miles East of Quartzsite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought, 'at last!' and hoped he would roll her over and take her, but he turned his attention to her bra.

He touched the tip of his nose to the vertebrae in her neck as his fingers navigated the hooks of her bra. In then out. Deep breaths through his nostrils tickled the fine hairs on her back while the pull and tug at her bra began to excite her breasts. In then out. The hooks frustrated his fingers as they blindly uncoupled the closure. In then out. Eventually, her bra went slack, and he slowly slid it off.

She wasn't going to be able to handle this. She was wet and engorged, and he still had his pants on. She wanted his cock hard inside her. She wanted to feel the fullness, the motion and the pressure. She wanted the pounding of his pelvis against hers. A shiver ran down her spine, causing a wave of tension in her vulva. She reached back and placed her hand on the crotch of his pants. His cock was rock hard. She forced him up undid his pants and ripped them off, taking his boxers as well.

He smiled as he stood at the bedside, taking in a good look at her taut tits. After gazing at her for what seemed like eternity he asked, "Would you like some wine?"

He poured wine into the motel's disposable plastic water cups. She took the cup in one hand and his balls in the other. A healthy mouthful of wine was followed by tug at his testicals and a healthy mouthful of cock. She road her lips as far down his cock as she could and then back up.

He parried her assault. He slid his dick out of her mouth and kneeled down in front of her. His face was level with hers and their noses lightly touched. Their eyes were much too close to focus. In then out. His breath washed over her face. He thought about her tattoos and bruises she had on the night they met. He dragged the back of his fingernails down both sides of her face and wondered it she had ever experienced sex with compassion and affection. In then out. He recalled his voluntary restraint the first time they had sex and concluded that it was unlikely.

He said, "This isn't a porn movie or work of fiction with an eight inch dick and F cup tits." Puffs of air splashed off her face as he spoke. "This is just you and I, exploring each other's bodies. We will come, there is no doubt about it, but relax. Let it settle on us like a sunrise rather than trying to force it to happen."

"You're driving me crazy. I'm a fucking hair's breadth from orgasm and all you'll do is breathe on me." She stood up and took off her skirt and panties. He tried to stand but, before he could, she pushed him onto the floor. She jumped on top of him and pierced her soaking vagina with his rigid penis. His cock's transit was frictionless. She ground her pelvic bone against his then extracted his penis and pierced herself again, driving her clit hard onto him. She did it again and again, rushing headlong into a glorious climax.

Jack realized that he was fighting a losing battle, so he began thrusting upwards into her, matching her verve with a vigor of his own. His hands grabbed her tight ass and he pulled at her to amplify the thrusts. In a matter of a half dozen thrusts she let out a lusty wail that was undoubtedly audible in the adjacent rooms.

She stopped thrusting and lowered herself all the way down, taking his full length inside of her. She began to move her hips in a circular pattern. "Talk to me."

He looked up at her as he assembled his thoughts. "Let's get on the bed."

"Not like that, I mean sexy talk."

"No, seriously, my back hurts. Let's get on the bed."

She laid down on the bed with her legs spread. He climbed on top of her and inserted himself into her. His back was arched and his hands were at her shoulders.

He said, "I've been looking for you for a long time." His hips moved slowly as he spoke. His penis glided effortlessly in and out. "I even gave up and married the wrong woman."

Her eyes closed.

"I can't tell you how many times I've put it all on the line for a woman, only to be totally fucked."

This was better than the 'fuck me harder' sex talk that she was expecting. She slowly pushed her hips into his and waited for him to continue.

"I vowed that I would never let it happen again. Never again would I let a woman into my heart. Never again would I play the sucker. Never again would I be totally fucked."

She opened her eyes to watch the unfolding confession. She grabbed his back with her hands and pulled herself up and onto his cock.

"And then there you were on the highway, and I had no choice but to stop."

He closed his eyes and drove his shaft deep into her vagina. A shiver ran down his spine and he did it again.

"I had no choice but to help you."

His hands dug deep into the sheets as his hips pressed down upon her. She responded by pulling her hips up into his.

"There was nothing I could do."

They pummeled at each other's pelvic bones while sliding effortlessly at each other's genitalia. She could feel the pressure building again.

He said, "Please don't fuck me."

His head dropped so that he could suck a nipple into his mouth. He nibbled at it with lip-covered teeth, then he sucked as much into his mouth as he could while an errant hand massaged the other breast. Her tits were firm and filled with youth.

She grabbed clumps of hair and held his head tightly to her. Her back arched and chest expanded to push more of her tit into his mouth.

She said, "Oh, but I'm going to."

Terror struck Jack. He thought she knew better than to tease about this.

She rolled over on top of him, firmly holding his gaze with hers. She said, "I'm going to fuck you every day, and you are going to fuck me."

Jack's fear of being fucked mixed with the ecstasy of their intercourse, his anxiety about his past relationships and the reassurance of her body next to his. Was she deliberately torturing him or did she have some other motive?

"You are going to spend the rest of your life vulnerable to me."

His pulse raced as she compelled his cock to plumb the depths of her warm, wet socket. In then out, again and again.

"You will be intimate with me."

His fear was displaced by the rush of an impending orgasm.

"You'll need me."

His cock was a slave to the beck and call of her cunt. He had no choice but to drive it fully and completely into her.

"You'll have me."

She was relentless in her persuasion.

"Love me."

His spine began to shiver as the orgasm built inside of him.

"That's the way it has to be."

His cock released with a tsunami of semen surging inside of her. His body shuddered then went slack.

He thought about what had just happened. She was right. He couldn't spend the rest of his life cowering from women. She would probably hurt him, but he didn't think she would do anything he couldn't handle.

Her face dropped to his and her lips drenched him in kisses. She laid on her side while draping an arm over his chest.

He picked up the arm and examined the tattoo.

"I hate my tattoos"

He ran his finger along her arm, "This one says, 'I don't love myself so you will never love me' and the other one says, 'I'm stuck in the past'. I think of them as the rough spots. Rough spots aren't shiny or smooth, but they do have one advantage, they are where the adhesive holds the strongest." He wrapped his hand around it and held fast.

She kissed his cheek. "Well, they're no longer accurate, but if that's where the glue sticks I'm going to keep them."

The next morning found them with her parole officer. They chatted briefly and then he had her sign a few papers. After only a few minutes he said, "Congratulations, your parole has been served."

As they got in his truck she asked, "Can we go to the spot where we first met?"

"Of course," Jack said as he headed east. It was a beautiful fall day in the desert. The cool morning air was all but gone as the midday heat began to build. Jack drove with his elbow out the window - the way it was done in the days before automotive air conditioning. He crossed the median and brought the truck to a halt facing the cinder cones.

Cathryn stood next to him as she snapped picture after picture of the two of them. In a few days she would change her profile picture to one of her kissing Jack on the cheek as he grinned like a love-struck sap. Her status would read 'Attached' and the picture's caption would read, 'The luckiest spot on Earth is 21 miles east of Quartzsite.'