All Comments on '21st Birthday Present'

by Mikro

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thank you for this nice story. Please do not include Ned. Love mom is most sacred one.

TexHubbyTexHubbyalmost 6 years ago
WAIT!! Not yet!!

This story would play out better if you develop the love and lust between mother and son. IMHO, it's too early to bring in a 3rd party ... and you may not need to. These mother/son stories read better when you make mom a total mommy slut for her son and he becomes "her man". Ch. 2 for sure!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story.

Please no Ned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dont bring ned

Please don't bring Ned. it will spoil it. it's good now. please do not spoil it by sharing her with others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
pretty good story

I gave four stars. The story is fairly well written, and slightly plausible because of the gradual build-up of the sexual campaign. The mother's acceptance still seems a bit too quick, although not being a woman I don't know if a woman would be turned on enough by seeing the son's cock and wanting to be fucked. I am into ass licking, so I would like the son to lick his mother's asshole and her cunt. Then maybe fuck her in the ass as she has asked.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 6 years ago

Your mention of Ned ruined it....no loving son would ever share his mother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Overall

Good but I don't buy a guy who wants relations with his mother while wanting to share her with another male and it adds nothing. Also in 2018 can we stop writing characters who are clueless about MILFs? I like to think these ladies are somewhat aware.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Looking forward to part two of this story Ans I agree that no sex with ned is a better option, let ned have sex with his own mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Bring in the Ned. Sharing is caring

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 6 years ago
I strongly dislike stories in which a son/etc effectively PIMPS out his mother/etc.

Because you just can't put the genie back in the bottle, you know? When you resort to something that burns the theoretical bridge (to ashes) behind you, you have nowhere to go with your story. A decent story is the one that proceeds at a reasonable pace, not one that is shot out of a cannon.

And how about a somewhat more "realistic" reason: In every town or city, in every street or neighborhood, people gossip. And when their relationship inevitably is exposed because they aren't sufficiently careful and discreet, it's just a small step up from the days when the villagers stomped around carrying torches and pitchforks. Now, it's digital evisceration instead of actual blood and gore on any number of social media sites, but it hasn't changed much, all things considered.

And also, the idea of regularly having sexual relations with a person who is, in turn, having relations with multiple other partners is like Russian Roulette via your genitals.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
No outsiders please

apart from not being incest or taboo you will ruin the story for many who read this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I agree with most, it would be more enjoyable if you kept it to just the two of them, but it's your story. Very entertaining so far.

MikroMikroalmost 6 years agoAuthor
FROM THE AUTHOR

This story originally did not have an age in the title. It was called Birthday Present. But that was to vague for Lit to publish so I had to add an age to it. This for me spoilt the story completely as stories are written to drive the imagination. But, this was published story number 50 and I wanted to reach that landmark so I added the '21st'.

It is not the first time I have had to jump through hoops to get a story published but it will probably be the last. After about 20 years of having stories rejected because I I was literally 3 full stops missing or 1 word spelt wrong. I QUIT. I have had enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No.. no Ned

I want mom knocked up and them hiding their affair from everyone, even Ned..

Heck, my sister and I have kept our relationship secret for 6 years.. it started prior to my being 18.. but I'm now 22.. she's 26..she was asked why she always wore pantyhose as she never did prior, but they don't ask anymore.. we have 1 child, but everyone thinks she had a 1 night stand.. believe me slamming a 5'1 110 pound woman over and over into her bed and pantyhose clad legs over my shoulders?? Priceless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

No Ned please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

No Ned necessary ! Let Mom only be her son's three-hole slut.fvq60X

GreekLover05GreekLover05almost 6 years ago
Great story, but..

Like many others have said, no Ned! You have a great start to a relationship. Bringing in his friend would ruin what you have built to. Hope more it to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Definitely no Ned. Just pure Mom-son love

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I agree with the previous comment mother and son is fine, maybe add in some sort of situation where mother and son almost get caught by Ned and how they have to wiggle their way out of an awkward situation. But definitely keep the story going.

washdog10washdog10about 4 years ago
No Outsiders Please

I have never understood the need for some writers to debase or humiliate mom by bringer other guys into the story. Mother/Son loving is sublime and should be allowed to develop to its fullest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Liked it very much,But as far as Ned goes keep him out of it. Let hem Fuck his own Mom

a_searching_hearta_searching_heartalmost 3 years ago

No Ned No Ned No Ned No Ned! I can chant it some more if you like. Mom Son romance is the pinnacle don't spoil it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikro@Mikro
671 Followers
Please remember that i am English. Anything i write therefore is also English. It may be slang or even coloquial but it is still English. Not American, Nigerian or Australian but English. While the grammer and sometimes spelling may be wrong it is still wrong English Email: mi...