21st Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

I was rampant. Banging into mum like she was two bit whore and she squealed with pleasure. Her squeals got louder and louder till her knees buckled and she let out one long muffled cry as her orgasm smothered her. This of course finished me off as I let loose spurt after spurt of semen into the heavenly hole I had dreamed of for so long. Finally coming to a stop and lowering mum to her knees as I fell to the floor on my knees behind her. I took a moment to recover before sitting with my back to the front door. Mum joined me and I put my arm around her as she lay her head on my shoulder.

"That is probably the best fuck I have ever ever had." She said softly.

I didn't really know what to say to that so I just pulled her closer to me. Any who saw us would have wondered what the hell was going on with us both just sitting in a porch and that thought made me smile.

"And just so you know." Mum said, "I am a three hole slut and I like rough sex. But not all the time. Sometimes I just want to be loved."

"I will always love you mum. Always."

Finally we got up and went into the house. As I closed the front door mum brushed my face softly with her hand "Your birthday isn't over yet." She said softly and taking my hand she led me up to her bedroom.

The end.

There is scope here for a chapter two bringing Ned in as well. But I don't want it to be a wham bam thank you mam so will take time building the story.

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers
12