All Comments on '21st Century Slave Ch. 01'

by Ciceri

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more....

Can't wait for the next installment.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 11 years ago

Very interesting premise. I like the idea that this is taking place in a part of the world where it's very easy to believe something like this would take place.

I hope the next installment covers things from the wife's perspective and includes some of the training she goes through. I find it particularly hot that the long-term psychological effects of the training (literally being brain-washed, broken down and rebuilt into a proper fucktoy) could lead to some very interesting encounters after she's freed. Will she find it impossible to be anything other than submissive to a man? Will her husband have to assume the role of master to help her cope with the situation and lead her back into modern society? Will the husband find that he likes having a submissive slave and not worry about "fixing" her?

Personally, I'd like to see her marked as a slave in some fashion. While I prefer large nipple rings to denote such, I'm also okay with a tattoo or branding. I can very easily see this scene being used as one step in the breaking process. Maybe after a week or two of training she gets the rings as punishment and to mark her status....

CiceriCiceriover 11 years agoAuthor
thank you

I will finish this story in three weeks and will give the wife's perspective with a twist sure to please. Thank you for reading

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 11 years ago

Don't finish the story too quickly! There are at least 6 more installments needed, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

I really like this story, not full of curse words and actually has a plot to it other then just sex. I only wish it has been a bit longer. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Can't wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiceri@Ciceri
I'm just a guy who decided to share personal stories here. I only write erotica when I'm aroused. I like the receiving end of a whip. Check out my original works at Cicero6 as well..

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES