All Comments on '22yo Bottom Plowed in the Hottub'

by speedodave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
melvinzr2melvinzr2about 6 years ago
Wrong catagory

This should be in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was great I loved it

Amazing story do more please

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 6 years ago
Good bottom

The spit roast is the nicest scene of this story. When Easy Bottom's cock explodes in Kip's mouth, Dave needs only 2 strokes to cum in Easy Bottom's arse. That hole must have been well trained. Being experienced fuckers, Dave and Kip could have applied a few more techniques. And I wondered why the two tops wear speedos in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fucking Hot add more please!!!

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 5 years ago
Speedos

Hot scenario. Personally, I would have appreciated more details, especially about Hot Bottom's body as he undressed, but I still enjoyed it. I hope that they'll have another seesion with him.

hungbottomhungbottomover 3 years ago
Tag Teamed

Great story and I'd love to get tag teamed by the two of you...all day for that matter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it!...A neighbor once invited me over to share his hot tub when his wife and mine were at a church function.....I was a little nervous but excited at the same time.........after a few beers, my neighbor slipped out of his trunks and started stroking his cock....It didn't take more than a few seconds for me to follow his lead. I minute or two of hugging and french kissing lead to my taking his 7" cock in my mouth and sucking him like there was no tomorrow....Long story short, I ended up draped across the edge of the tub with him fucking my willing asshole and squirting his hot jizz in my bowels. This was only the first of many encounters with him and other male friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous