All Comments on '24 hours, 5 years, 10 months Ch. 06'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn...

She didn't tell him about being HIV positive, did she.

Too bad because she's 1_fucking_WhorE

wieliczkawieliczkaalmost 8 years agoAuthor
I've always love to reader comments from people who don't have a clue.

To be honest,it really is entertaining. Those who are so clueless having such vicious comments. Please understand, there are commenters that have opposite ideas from me, and they back up what they say. I may not agree with them, but I do respect them. The previous comment, all entertainment. Wieliczka

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
My wife wants to know what I am smiling about

Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Duh

A butt fucking story.. OH SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Your problem isn't with you." I moved closer to her and held her hand. "Once again, you've done everything right.

I mean she only fucked a bunch of guys while they were engaged so of course she did everything right

GiuliaNapoliGiuliaNapoliover 4 years ago
Jim Was Too Apologetic

This was a chapter in which Jim, the wronged former fiance, was far too apologetic to Gail/Marie. She treated him totally shallowly, totally selfishly, and all he seems able to do is say what a jerk he, himself, was. Pure, weapons-grade balonium. She was at fault, period. His behavior insulted me as a woman. I want women to be treated equally, which means for them to be able to stand up and say they were selfish and evil, without some man coddling to them. If he wants to help her improve, he needs to let her take FULL responsibility. If he shares in the blame, she'll never improve and SHE'LL DO IT AGAIN. The author missed that point, that characteristic of human nature. In the author's attempt at RAAC, a fundamental truth about people was lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jim watched her fuckjng another guy and after the flicking, declared that she would continue doing it after the marriage. How the fuck could he ever consider touching her again? Hard work by the author to manufacture a raac that's unworthy.

wieliczkawieliczkaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I don't know about these last couple of comments. Time changes people. Maturity changes people. I'm not the same person I was at 17, 24, 35 or more (shit, I'm an old fart) For some, it dumbs them down, while others grow and change. It's a story about life. You may not believe it, but you actually get to chose the way you want to go. In my life, I have the whole range. Some people in my life will never be forgiven, others I will have distance as the trust will never be there. Some I will monitor the shit out of because of the last of trust and finally, for the others, we've both decided to change and work out our issues. Same way reading/writing these stories. Wieliczka

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The thing about these “remorseful” cheaters like Gail/Marie that is how they natter on about unconditional love. Don’t judge them, they’re still good people who did “bad” things. What’s important here is that you recognize their inherent goodness. Unconditionally. It’s all good because… well, they have some FINE QUALITIES other than cheating. They are more than the sum of their fucking around on you They’re people deserving of love and respect because they said so, god dammit!

change is HARD and is a tremendous example of delayed gratification. So much work goes into lasting change and the rewards are not immediate. I do not believe this is an attractive course of action for most cheaters.

Real change is HARD and is a tremendous example of delayed gratification. So much work goes into lasting change and the rewards are not immediate. I do not believe this is an attractive course of action for most cheaters. Why would someone prone to escapism — an affair — become someone capable of delayed gratification? The rewards of reconciliation are not immediate and they’re humbling. Why would someone high on entitlement choose the painful path of humility?

Then there's always that lingering, nagging, scratching in the back of your mind...How long will their remorse last?....have they really changed?..or are the just faking it with you like when they were cheating on you. Do you really want to live a life filled with doubt? That's way if a person has truly changed and is a better person that they have a better chance of a good future with someone else than they would with the person they originally cheated on. That's why most reconciliations don't last. The odds are high...it like expecting to win the grand prize in the lotto..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It seems unlikely it would get to this stage. But it does seem Gail Marie is a very different person. Trust is still hard. Her attitude was so execrable wanting to continue post marriage. And she was so shallow as to really believe "just sex". But she does seem genuinely different. A busted marriage, her epiphany of guilt and what she lost, the many counseling sessions, and time, all appear to really have changed her. But I can see him giving forgiveness and being friendly, but soul mates and true love avows? That seems too far. Would have suggested losing the planning to cheat post marriage. Make it the "get it our of my system" before married. Repeat trysts but nit the terrible expectations for future, even right before marriage. The latter is massive disrespect. The form still breaks marriage but maybe allows down the road rekindle of their spark. The later implies they never really had a spark and she never really loved him. Lessen the betrayal to aloow.for the reconciliation. This was pushing it and while nicely written and thoughtful, comes often as highly implausible. You say it is a guy thing to not use umbrellas, but it is also amguy thing to take severe umbrage with massive disrespect. And her future plans and her flippant attitude, were just that.

FraacturedFraactured5 months ago

It is amazing how passionate and mad people get over any form of reconciliation, no matter how earned it is.

At all the people who are mad this story is about reconciliation. You are right. People never, ever, ever change. We are all static and can never deviate from a strictly defined personality. It is more set in stone than the laws of the universe. That's why, when I lied about taking the last muffin as a child, I always have lied since then. And when I punched a kid in 1st grade for making me angry, ice continued to resolve all my problems with punches. Because once a puncher, always a puncher.

Or maybe people are way more complex than that. Who knows I know that you, whoever is reading thos comment and is real mad that the bitch isn't being burned extra crispy, are only defined by whatever narrow, shallow, and terrible life experiences that have led you to believe that no one can ever reform. I'm sure your are the most victim of all the victims. I'm sure the bitch that did you wrong is just super evil and real mean and you were just a perfect angel. But most of all, I'm sure that, since people never, ever change, you have also not changed and you will end up with another woman who will cheat on you. Because that is the type of woman you pick, right? Once a cheated on, always an cheated on, or something.

Grow the fuck up, all of you sad anons. There was a warning at the start of the story. If you don't like it, don't fucking read it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting story. Just to be clear though, was she cheating on him with Jay for the better part of a year prior to the wedding? He said something like the changed their furniture some months ago, and she was banging Jay on thr old couch. And he suspected it went back further than that based on her texts with Tammy. So had to be minimum of six months. My only criticism then, is that their original relationship was a total bust, because while being exclusive and engaged she was banging Jay for who knows how long and how often. What is the point? That old relationship was riddled with holes. Wasn't like she was only cheating with Jay several times over six weeks. And of course she told Jay she planned to keep on with him after the wedding. While either scenario of length and frequency, would necessitate calling off the wedding, the latter (say several times on six weeks or so), might allow for reconciliation years later based on their separate experiences, her conversion, atonement, etc. But the former scenarios (if true) that she cheated with Jay for the better part of a year while exclusive and engaged and then planned to keep doing it at some frequency after marriage, would seem to make reconciliation very difficult. After all what if anything from their old relationship meant a damn in that case? Yes the argument is that was Gail, this is Marie, the MC has changed, and they are starting anew, but really? That isn't how life works. Well written but her betrayal was imho too big to get over with such alacrity, despite all the counseling for both, before or after meeting again.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

The salvation of redemption? Restoration of intimacy and trust? What was broken and lost is found again and is whole. Is it possibly a miracle?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

SIMILAR Stories

Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
862
Requital 
4.49
1.5k
1.1k
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
637
Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
872
More Stories