All Comments on '24 hours, 5 years, 10 months Ch. 07'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WIMP

This guy is fucked up!

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 9 years ago
Ummm

Okay. I do believe that people can change. I believe they do change.

Life changes them, it has too. If they are honest with themselves they can make that change for the better.

If they had reconciled immediately I could see a problem. But this is 5 years later and they each have grown independently so I don't see a problem with them reconnecting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sorry, I don't quite get it

I have nothing against reconciliation stories .. prefer them to the BTB stories.

But what I get from this long tale is an impression of an author trying to work something out in his head. There are several long, wordy conversations and that in itself does not comfortably fit the set-up .. of impulsive people short on emotional control. It's one thing to change, but we're talking major personality characteristics here. Therapy can change faulty decision processes ort faulty perceptions of reality, but not change personality. Five years later, (including more bad decisions) suddenly they're cool and rational.

The rationality comes across as the author's rationality, not the characters'.

I'm not sure what the solution would be from a strory-telling angle. It depends on what the author's purpose is in writing the story.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 9 years ago
This story...

... just fell apart in the fifth piece. This installment was just a desperate attempt to pull it together. Did not work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well,,

I don't think this is as good as the rest of your stories, but I kept reading hoping. Your a good writer and somedays the stories flow and somedays they drag out of our heads. I will keep reading your work because your good . Gave you 5and4s on other stories but a. 2 on this one . Can't wait for your next one .

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Excellent Story

The author always comes up with something different and pays attention to the details.

I am happy that he did not accept the three way offer. It probably would have led me to seek a couples therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

I like a good reconciliation story as much as the next person. But she's still a dumb ass! She wants him to screw Mary for what stupid reason? These are the ideas of a smart, intelligent woman? I don't think so. He should have never let her back into his life. She obviously hasn't matured very well at all. HORRIBLE ENDING!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
run!!!

as far, and as fast as you can!

and don't look back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
screw Mary?

What story were you reading? Not this one for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What the Hell Next

So first she gets back with the dumb schmuck. Then amid all the bullshit about being a changed person and finally growing up, the dumb bastard takes her word for it and lets her back in.

Now she wants a three way with her lovers ex wife and her nearly hubby. What's next, maybe a swingers club, then a cuck club, then dress him in panties and a chastity belt?

Dump this sorry assed whoring bitch and get the fuck away from there as fast as you can. Burn the bitch to the ground and never look back.

Leopards don't change their spots, and once a cheater always a cheater.

Good writing though, even if I hated the content.

Richie4110Richie4110over 8 years ago
Great read, great writing

I applaud you for perservering through the negative comments and completing this wonderful tale of pain , suffering, forgiveness, and growth. Loved every situation, word and context.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent with all who read here. I hope you will continue to bring us your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Complete dogshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story, well written and well told. 5*

It has been a while since I read one of your stories but your writing style seems to have improved greatly, well done. It seems more sophisticated, more refined and smoother. I hope you continue to improve as your writing experience grows. I certainly enjoyed this work. Ignore the BTB brigade or those simple readers who cannot concentrate on a story more than a couple of pages long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1* !

Near illiterate garbage !

LostOneThereLostOneThereover 8 years ago
Good story

Believable.

DeKreDeKreabout 8 years ago
Very nice story

Just forget about all these juvenile red-necks polluting this site (referring to mental age, not biological). The world would be much nicer without any of them.

McAnonMcAnonabout 8 years ago
Dream On

I really liked this as it really was a too idealistic story and how we all hope we would end doing if something similar if it happened to us but unfortunately it does not happen.normally.

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Great except for pre cana

Pre cana is a waste of time. A priest cannot teach about communication/marriage issues. He has not experienced them. Pre cana pushed me further away from church than closer as it reinforced a building notion about catholicism.

wieliczkawieliczkaover 7 years agoAuthor
I guess that I had a differnet experience with Pre-Cana

The sessions I attended focused on us and communication and things that we never really discussed. I am sorry that it was a bad experience for you.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

It wasn't dog shit.

It wasn't that bad of a story.

It was just fraught with irrelevant bullshit.

It would have made a very good 4 page at most story.

As written it was just so damn hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a damned story!

Hey Dr. whoever your comment on the last chapter said you wouldn't read anymore from this writer, WHERE YOU LYING OR JUST TALKING SHIT (that's without the 50 cent words)

What I thought not only were you trying to intimidate this writer you are also a lowdown lying dip. (I'll stop at dip your probably won't admit to what follows)

wieliczkawieliczkaover 7 years agoAuthor
Don't worry, no one can intimidate this writer.. well ...

You can embarrass him for being thoughtless, for not thinking things through, but intimate NEVER. (Married a Southern Italian. Everyone else is out of their class.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Fucking 7 chapters of RAAC -2

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

Good page turner

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Duh

Drunks, Wine O'so, Liberal shit head, A cuckold, a fag, a burr head, a slut. You hit them all. Now I have to take a Gooday healthy shit and piss. Why did I waste good time to read. THIS CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Couldn't put it down

It was as real as characters get in stories. The arc of the story felt right, too. And to think you did it all without involving Navy SEALS or ex CIA agents. Also you brought out that his reaction to the cheating was immature and hurtful. I'm glad that he got that straightened out. The coincidental meetings I have come to accept as necessary tools that authors use. Happy endings brighten our days in a world where they seem to be in short supply. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a brain fart!!

The so-called love of his life suggests he fucks another woman, as some sort of cure, closure, payback, restitution? Fuck, here we go again. Back to the counselor, back to the reexamination of personality and values, back to the future. All the hope and love and respect where just dumped out the window with "Gail's" brainless suggestion. I wonder if they will really make it.

I wonder if you will. Thanks for trying.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Reconciliation

I like this stories of reconciliation, I love how she manuvered him back into her life. by blaming herself for everything that happened, first she had her fill of guys even at some point marrying somebody. to make it look better, but It seems to have been her plan all along. now she has him back and starting to work on him for a threesome. which she'll eventually convince him to go along with it till making it a mfm. all the time making him think that she wants to atone for her sins, and she's going to make him think that it's all his planning. all in all I think it was a nice story very well written, if only you could check on your spelling a little bit, as it can be very distracting.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Surprisingly good

Not saying great, but it’s a good story. Impossible? Definitely not... just very unlikely. I mean, lots of couples divorce and later remarry, so reuniting down the road is quite plausible. They’re both damaged, both grew while apart, and faced the need for each to continue healing. And let’s face it: scorched earth is bitterness lashing out, it wastes a lot of energy and money, and doesn’t make anybody feel better. From that angle it IS immature. This is the first story I’ve read that presents it as a maturity issue. Kudos for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ok

Story was Too predictable. Needed some break from all the kum ba ya stuff in there somewhere.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Wow! An RAAC that works.

Why? Because there was an awesome BTB in the beginning. Too, you explain why there is a difference 5 years down the line; they both were young in the beginning (20 yo., read immature), and matured, each with a marriage and divorce. Plus plenty of independent counciling.

One of the few workable RAAC. I’ve seen here that didn’t turn, at least a little, my guts into knots.

Plus great dialogue, view points, and personal insights. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Delightful tale of callow youth blossoming into fecund adulthood

This is a delightful tale of callow youth blossoming into fecund adulthood. The coincidences may be a tad contrived for the more cynical among us but the emotions are real and the characters multidimensional. A really enjoyable and uplifting tale of people growing into the best that they can become.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong Ending!

The perfect circle,for this jerk,and for the story would have had him getting home early from work and catching Gail Marie and Mary 69ing! ~ That whole part about Gail Marie suggesting a 3-way,especially after the way things blew up 5 years earlier just did not fit,what with all the counseling,soul-searching,and trust issues tormenting their "healing" process and reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
to the baseball theme

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cu cu cu cu cuck

CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CUCKOLD

CUCKOLD CUCKOLD CUCKOLD CUCKOLD CUCKOLD CUCKOLD CUCKOLD

ALL SEVEN PARTS

wieliczkawieliczkaover 4 years agoAuthor
The last two comments were amusing

I guess that when you are emotionally young, rigid, have one answer for every thing in life ... the answer is simple. As I said...the last two comments were amusing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story!

Thank you for a great story. I am glad they reconciliated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I guess I agree with ethiboy

Strong story combining a great btb story with a strong romantic reconciliation. Could have done without the last chspter, as I felt it was in necessary and too many cherries on the sundae. I mean I don't really care about her survivors of the affair. But great story that caught me by surprise. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice 👍

Overall this is a good story with a great message, however at times I had a difficult time figuring out which character was speaking. BTW: in the last page the correct word is “conscience” not “conscious”. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah.... suggesting a threesome to ease her “ conscience”. Sounds much more like getting his guard down, so she can start swinging. Here is the deal.... I have been both on the receiving end of breakups, as well as the person who instituted it. Relationships, especially while dating, can be messy. But I always had a couple rules I followed.

1. If I broke up with someone, I never got back together, even as friends.

2. If someone broke up with me, I never gave them a second chance. I did have someone who actually started stalking me at work, trying to get back together. NO.

The woman I married( going on 35 years now) had a quality, that I did not experience in anyone else. She had my back, and wanted to build a life with me. I see so many relationships that fail, because one partner “ checks out” . If you are able in your life, to find someone who loves you, with their heart and soul, and you feel the same way, marry that person.

Life is short... If you want to find true happiness, don’t waste your time or resources on second chances.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

At least he had 5 cuckless years being a MAN!!! Sad RAAC/CUCK...

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

3* At the most. The descriptions were too over the moon. Who really cares what whiskey he likes and what he does in EVERY situation? Is it so important to tell everything he thinks, says, feels for EVERY situation? Some descriptions are necessary, to set a picture, or to convey a state of mind, but to go so deep into one emotion or setting, is too much, at times. Could have been written in half of the space and still maintained the reconciliatory theme. I am not a fan of them, but a few like them. Started reading this and just had to watch the 'train hit the car', aspect. Keep writing and you will improve, I am sure.

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

Not bad but …

Chapter One was a great read. Bit OTT but good.

Chapters Two and beyond … it was so predictable to me that it took away from the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad at all. Only spoiled by the ongoing fascination of using a shit hole other than what it is designed for. Is there a 'later-in-life' fecal incontinence pandemic happening? Happy old age....maybe not....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just too inevitable of a conclusion... Would have been better if they hadn't ended up together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

uh too long. Don't have any problem with them getting back together but all the kum by ya moments where everybody changes into model citizens, there is complete forgiveness and nobody pays. Reminds me of a movie commercial a few year ago, "Without drama, nothing happens."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely despised this. Thank God I could figure out where it was going and could skip it all to the end.

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66almost 2 years ago

I thought this was exceptionally well written, and that the author did an excellent job portraying two immature people at the outset of the story, and how they matured over the course of five years. Interesting, insightful, and well done. I really enjoyed reading this. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, in the end Gail/Marie hasn't really changed all that much dispirit claims to the contrary if she offering to give Jim a 3-way with Mary. That's just fucked up thinking on her part. Then dipshit Jim asks her to got to per-marriage counseling sessions at the Catholic Church. What a bunch up fuck-ups!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It doesn't matter what Jay did before, he at least deserves our assistance now.

- Um... why? "So we know Bob was a serial killer but we should still help him."

And sure is a good thing that Jay turns out to be gay and adopted a special needs child because that allows us to ignore the shit human being he was before, right?

Exactly how long would Jay and Gail have needed to have sex for it to "cure" him? I'd think the first time when he apparently enjoys it enough to want a second time pretty well puts the end to that line of thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

USELESS CUCK BACK WOTH THE WHORE

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

He should accept the three way, then go on to be with Mary….otherwise how do I give a lower rating than 1????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Odd way to end the story. A guy trying to "conquer" women to "cure" his sexual preferences, is nit interested in a long affair. Also it is hard to believe that Hay was such fantastic lover for Gaul when he is intetbslkt conflicted about his sexual preference. He would be forcing himself to perform and get off. Not looking to completely fulfill his heterosexual partner. But then why was Gail enamored with him to cheat multiple times and want to continue after wedding? Is/was the MC a shitty lover? According to Gail he seems pretty endowed. So why Jay? Illicit nature, but that is more than "just sex". "Just sex" implies she likes to fuck around and Jay is a good, maybe superior lover. Jim has zero insecurities? No answers that we the reader see. Just understanding, apologies, and then forgiveness?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow. This story had to be written from the female perspective. It never ceases to amaze me, how women can look at something that is cut and dried, and try to dissect it 100 different ways. Also, the “ playing hard to get” act by her, never would have happened. She already decided she wanted back into his life, from the first meeting at the restaurant. She would have been screwing him like a broken light bulb, the first chance she had. But in reality, after 5 years he would have moved on, and wouldn’t allow her back into his life. So here is the male version of this story.

#1- Read chapter 1.

#2. This takes the place, of all the other chapters. Jim figures out, the blind date is his ex wife. He excuses himself from the meal, then leaves. End of story. And I saved you 6 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

weren't they equal partner when she was a cheating hoe

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Oh at last, not bad but as I have said before, it’s too long,

Bry1977Bry19777 months ago

there is something fundamentally wrong with some of you people commenting for crying out loud! This was a great story! one of the best RACC story's ive seen on here! I would love to see this story done from gails perspective!

KRD19254KRD192545 months ago

Fun to see MKE used but more details needed to highlight WI.

\

It took a lot of words to get where we all saw this going three parts ago. The cleverness of the story got lost then boring, with me wanting to see speed to end.

\

3.3*** down from a 4.3*, hooyah.... a MTWC, WI home-boy

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As an aside: pre cana was not what my wife and I expected. We actually enjoyed it. But woe a.lot of other couples had issues or arguments. There is amazingly a lot of stuff couples never talk about before getting married. Regarding finances, prenuptials, adoption, elderly parents, medical power of attorney, what the vows really mean, etc. My bride-to-be had already been living together for like 9 months and before that dating for like another 15 months, so a lot of those hypothetical we had discussed. But was shocked to see how many couples on the edge of marriage had never discussed almost any of those. Surreal. Was good for the two of us though. I applaud Jim for turning away the offered threesome (Gail only wanted to do it to help.Mary but also to further expiate her guilt) and inverting it into an engagement. Lovely RAAC, though fund it impractical given the length and frequency of her affair with Jay prior to discovery. Jim noticed this had been going on for many months given seeing them on the old couch. Lord knows how many times she cheated after being corrupted by Tammy. As a further aside: if Jay was in fact homosexual, it seems unlikely that he woukd be so fervently into having an affair with Gail, that he would rock her world. Not talking about making love, mean the physical attraction. Wouldn't that be waning from his side? Again frequency is never addressed only implied from the text history with Tammy that is had been multiple times, but is stretched back to the old sofa which was.months prior to discovery.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson2 months ago

Reconciliation done right. Enjoyed the btb though :) Fine story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories