24 Hours Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pardon?"

"On the beach, last Monday."

For a moment I didn't comprehend, then it hit me.

"Fuck! That was your brother? Richard is your brother?"

She smiled at me sheepishly.

"Uh huh!"

"Bloody hell, that explains everything!"

"I thought it might. I suggested we use the holiday he had booked for his honeymoon. For him to get away and forget about Clare, and me because I really needed a break, and perhaps someone to fuck. After that first time at my flat we didn't do the sex thing again until we saw you two down there," pointing to the beach, "and I got horny and jumped his bones."

"Now I know why Richard was hesitant about going back to the beach, he didn't want to see me screwing his sister."

"Exactly. All a bit sad really," she continued, "because later that night we did something we have never done, we had a huge row and eventually agreed we should go back to being platonic and not spoil the friendship we once had."

"Anyway," she smiled, resting her head on my shoulder, "All to the good because I've got you to fuck now, and I have a strong feeling that Les is looking after his needs better than I ever could."

She looked down at the boats and then grinned as she saw my hand idly stroking my cock, her own fingers still busy.

"Do you realize we're doing what Rich and I used to do? Do you want to watch me stroke my pussy Tom, while you wank that lovely cock?"

I nodded and she quickly lifted her bum and removed her shorts and pants, exposing her swollen pussy, the fingers of one hand already working inside her, the other hand rubbing at her clitoris.

"Did you have a sister Tom?"

"Yes, five years younger, she's in Australia with her family."

"Did you ever fancy her?"

I paused to think.

"Well did you? Did you ever long to see her tits or pussy or catch her playing with herself?"

I cast my mind back to the time I saw Helen snogging with her boyfriend in the garden and had pangs of jealousy.

"Yes I did, she was lovely, far sexier than any of my girl friends at the time."

"Look at me Tom, imagine this is your sister's pussy and you're watching her rub it while she sees you stroking your stiff cock."

I joined her in her fantasy and started wanking furiously. She could see I was very close to climax, her pussy juices swirling through her fingers.

"Would you have fucked your sister Tom, if she had asked you?" she breathed.

"Yes!" I gasped.

She beckoned me forward. "I want you to cum on my face Tom, pretend it's your sister."

I placed my cock within inches of her nose and when she put out her tongue to lick the head I could hold out no longer.

"Come on brother darling, spunk on my face, give me your fuck juice."

I exploded exactly as requested, covering her face with streams of semen and, just like the porn films, a blob landed on her eyelid.

Sue was groaning loudly as she continued to frig herself, and I spread my spunk over her face with the head of my trembling cock. Her tongue shot out gathering a bead of cum from the tip. As if by telepathy I knew what she wanted me to do next and leaned forward to lick a little portion of cum from her chin and presented it to her lips. Opening her mouth she sucked in my spunk-laden tongue and we kissed wetly.

As we started to snog I felt her shudder with the approach of her climax, so I repeated the process and as I scooped my cum off her cheeks towards her mouth I whispered, "Cum for me dear sister, I want you to cum now while you taste your brother's spunk," and I kissed her again with more semen on my tongue. Sue shook violently as her orgasm wracked her body, our mouths locked hungrily together, both of us totally enraptured in the frenzy of our passion.

"Wow," we both gasped together as we separated, breathing heavily and gazing deeply into each other's eyes. I thought to myself that I had never experienced such a strong sexual attraction for any female before. Intuitively we both knew this was the start of something intimately special.

I breathed on to her lips. "I want to fuck you Sue."

She grinned, glancing at my wilting cock.

"Just at the moment I don't think he's in a position carry out that request!"

I laughed with her. "I am sure you could rectify that!"

She ignored my remark. "Last night on the ferry to his uncle I had a chat with Rich."

"Uh huh."

"I wanted to make sure he was okay with me and you having sex, and also to warn him of the remote chance that Les might only be here for the ride. I don't want to see him hurt twice."

"Very noble of you Sue."

"Don't be cross Tom. We all came out here to have sex, except him. I just want to be sure, after all he is my brother."

"So what did he say?"

"He said he hasn't had such a happy night in years, and they didn't even fuck! So who am I to interfere?"

I hugged her semi-naked body. "That makes four of us then."

"Wait, there's more."

"Now what?" My cock was refusing to decline completely in anticipation of more sexual detail. I was not to be disappointed.

"Being a woman, I asked him what he would like Les to do with him that I didn't."

"I might be able to give you the answer to that," I laughed, knowing Les's history. "The list could be endless!"

She kissed my cheek and continued. "For the first time in his life he actually started to open up to me about sex, his girls at college, a prostitute he went with in the Navy, how Clare was frigid in bed and, best of all, a pretty graphic description of the sex they didn't have last night, but she has promised very soon."

"You think this frankness is down to Les? Just from one night?"

"Why not? Look at you and me." Absentmindedly she was holding my cock while I caressed her breast.

"True. So how did you feel with him opening up like that?"

"It just makes me want you all the more Tom. I masturbated myself to sleep last night!"

"So why doesn't that surprise me? I wish I had been there to help. Didn't Rich hear you?"

"For obvious reasons we slept in separate rooms, we were at his uncle's don't forget."

"Well, if it's any consolation, I went to sleep with a hard-on thinking of you, and from what I have learned from Les, I think she is ready for a relationship which is not totally dependant on sex. Richard could just be the right guy for her."

"I hope you're right Tom, if they have what we have they can't go wrong, can they?"

We kissed softly and, after helping each other dress, laid down to absorb the warm sunshine.

"Never had anyone put my knickers on me before," Sue giggled. "Usually the other way round!"

We laid quietly holding hands for a while until Sue broke the silence.

"You okay with this brother thing Tom?"

"Of course I am, you were lucky to have a sibling so close. I never had that. I often used to fantasise what it would have been like if my sister had been a lot closer."

Sue turned her head towards me. "Do you have any other fantasies Tom?"

"Not really, apart from the obvious one."

"Two girls, one guy?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, you have one of them here, we just need to find another don't we?"

I lifted my head and stared down at her. "You didn't tell me that you're..."

Sue interrupted, shaking her head.

"No Tom, I'm not bisexual, but I think I could be. I have this feeling I might like it. Maybe someone like me?"

"I don't think I could manage two like you!"

"Just think of receiving twice the pleasure Tom. I admire women's bodies quite a lot, not as much as men, but enough to know that I could be attracted to them." She smiled at me. "I guess we share the same fantasy huh?"

"Not fair, you have to have one of your own."

"Well, I do have one, I will tell you when the time is right. It's very personal and very sexy."

"Does it involve just me, or several people? I know you like the idea of group sex, from that night on the beach."

She shook her head. "No, it's not that."

Much as I tried to coerce the details from her, she refused to tell me. What she did tell me surprised me.

"By the way, Les told me about her past."

"And?"

"I have no problem with that, and I told her so. I think she will be good for him, his sexual prowess is a little lacking, to put it mildly. But then perhaps he was holding back because I was his sister."

After we had taken some photographs of each other, some in very provocative poses, we gathered up our things and, with one last glance at the sea, wandered hand in hand back down the path, through the gardens and into the town. On the way down the park attendant suggested that I might find my errant duck further north up the island near a village called Barroullie.

Sue exclaimed, "That's the Pirates place I went to with Rich. Do you want to go there, or shall we go to the beach?"

"Sod the bird!"

I grabbed her hand and we hailed a taxi. The beach was far closer to her bed! We arrived back at her chalet to find the maid in there doing her stuff.

"Wont be long ma'am," she smiled at Sue, so we hung around the verandah fidgeting and impatient to change for the beach. The girl must have misread our thoughts because she soon poked her head out the patio door and, very suggestively nodding toward the bed, remarked that the room was ready for us.

When she he had gone Sue laughed, "Bet she saw that sheet yesterday!"

"And something else," I grinned, pointing to the framed photo of Richard with his arm around Sue. "That bloke with you is definitely not me!"

"Oh shit!"

"Who cares? Lets go."

The beach was quiet and we dragged two loungers down to a secluded spot near the water, but well away from the noisy jet-skis. For a while we laid soaking up the sun and Sue spread some lotion on my back, with special attention to my inner thighs, her hand lightly brushing my balls. When she had finished, and of course aroused me yet again, she laid on her front requesting similar attention.

"My cream or yours darling?"

"I wouldn't have swallowed it all if I had known you wanted to use it for that, Tom," she joked.

We laid facing each other talking quietly in a very erotic way, turning each other on and confessing our growing feelings for each other.

"Tom, do you believe that two people can form a sound relationship by just starting out with sex?"

"I don't know, shall we fuck again and find out?"

She slapped my arm and propped herself up on her elbows, full breasts dangling below, but I could see that while she was aroused, her remark had had an apprehensive feeling about it. The slim nipples on her full breasts were erect and, making sure no one was around, I leaned under her and roughly bit on each in turn, resulting in a squeal of delight.

My erection was as obvious as was the wet patch forming in her briefs and her eyes glazed over as she whispered, "Lets go to the room Tom, I need to make love."

She put her top back on and, with towels wrapped around us for obvious reasons, we hurried as discreetly as possible back to the chalet.

**

I lay naked on the bed, my erection pointing to the ceiling, and she sat facing me.

"You are beautiful," I whispered as though the whole world were trying listen in.

Twisting her legs up on the bed, she stretched out beside me on the lace cover, and we turned to lay on our sides facing each other, barely touching, but so close I could feel the warmth of her belly on my own like a soft desert wind, my breath stirring the soft golden hair on her cheek.

"I'm seriously worried I could fall in love with you," she replied.

"Then don't worry," I laughed, "Just do it!"

Reaching out she took my head, her fingers entwining in the thick springing hair at the nape of my neck, and drew it tenderly to her breast. I lifted my head and, as we gazed longingly into each other's eyes, she pushed me on my back and crouched on top of me, slowly guiding my eager sex into hers.

We made love softly and slowly without the urgency of the previous night, building to an emotional orgasm, eventually dozing off wrapped in each other's arms in an exhausted bliss.

* *

After showering away the day's salt, sand, sex and sweat from our bodies we set off into town to our dinner rendezvous with the others. As we approached the restaurant we could see Les and Richard sat at a corner table holding hands and totally absorbed in each other.

Sue held my arm. "Wait Tom. I haven't seen Rich look like that in ages, those two are seriously in love. Let's leave them."

We discreetly backtracked to an interesting looking eatery we had passed en-route. After the day's activities we were both famished, Sue quickly devouring a seafood curry while I settled on Creole flying fish.

The two lovebirds were still canoodling when we passed by on our way back to our little island. Sue, grabbing my arm, led the way through the bar on to the poolside. The moon was high, our bellies full of food, our hearts full of desire, our loins aching once again with lust.

"Come on," she grinned slyly, "let's go this way."

We picked our way through the bushes out onto the beach. "And what do you have in mind young lady?"

"I haven't been in the sea today Tom."

"Surely you're not thinking of..."

"Come on, lets skinny dip, no one's around!"

Before I could finish she had pulled her top over her head and dropped her skirt, only a black g-string retaining her modesty.

Sensing this was all too familiar I looked around for any sign of company. "Umm..."

"Come on, you weren't too shy the other night with Les."

She ran off down to the inviting water, discarding her thong on the sand at the last moment.

"Damn, why not!"

I quickly stripped, threw our clothes behind a rock and, covering my crotch, ran self-consciously after her. Naked, we swam and fooled around in the warm sea, then stood chest high in the water kissing and fondling, eventually falling back together on to the sand with the surf breaking over us. All caution cast aside I was about to enter her when I noticed we were about to receive company. We quickly scrambled back up the beach to our clothes.

Drying ourselves rather unsuccessfully with our skimpy underwear we were barely dressed when the couple wandered past, grinning at each other knowingly.

"Kiss me Tom," she pleaded, leaning back against a low rock, and we felt each other's desire through the thin clothing as we snogged heavily. Sue looked towards the line of hammocks and when I thought she was going to suggest a repeat performance of the other evening she pulled away from me and held my face between her hands.

"Today we made beautiful love. Tonight Tom, I want to fuck. I want you to fuck my brains out, in any position you like. Are you ready for me?" She patted the front of my slacks and grinned, "Oh yes you're ready alright!"

Richard and Les were just arriving back arm in arm when we passed through reception.

"Hi Tom, hi Sue!" smiled Les. "Fancy a drink?"

I paused, but Sue dragged at my arm. "Sorry Les, we have some important business."

"Randy gits!" laughed Rich at our receding backs.

As I opened the cabin door, I wondered if those two would finally fuck tonight.

She lay naked on the bed as I licked and sucked at each of her toes, jumped when my tongue licked the ticklish soles of her feet and continued up her slender calves, creating a trail of saliva. I pressed little kisses on the velvet skin inside her thighs careful to avoid her pussy lips, the aroma of her desire strong on my nostrils. She groaned when suddenly I lifted up her legs and dragged her toward me, spreading her open wide. Letting her see the lust in my eyes, I plunged my tongue as deep as possible into her soaking cunny.

"Make me cum Tom," she pleaded as two fingers replaced my tongue and I licked happily on her swollen clitoris. Her hips bucked up and down as her orgasm took control and she screeched with pleasure in her release. As she climbed down I licked her softly, tasting her new juices as they flowed from her shaking pussy, my tongue tickling down to the tender flesh between her pussy and her asshole.

"Oh Tom." She writhed under my ministrations. "That's so lovely, more please, more."

My tongue sought her little puckered opening, the tip softly teasing and opening her secret place.

"God that's nice," she panted. "Don't you dare stop."

As she continued to tremble I licked my little finger and slid it gently into her ass, my tongue returning to the wetness of her pussy. Again her body trembled and she climaxed as I finger-fucked her ass and plunged my tongue rapidly in and out of her slippery honey pot.

Giving me little chance to catch my breath, she gasped, "Now fuck me Tom, fuck me hard."

Even though I was aching to plunge inside her and, as she had requested, fuck her brains out, I teased her a little longer.

"Not yet my darling. I haven't even started yet."

I reached up to kiss her deeply, and her tongue shot out to taste the juices of her climax on my lips.

"God," she gasped, "The taste of my pussy turns me on."

"Not the only one," I muttered as I turned her over onto her front, kneeling before me, her head now buried in the pillow. I pushed two or three fingers into her soaking hole, really going for her g-spot while I gave her little love bites all over her bum cheeks until she came yet again with a whimper.

Attacking her pussy and her anus with tongue and fingers from every angle possible I think I must have got her off six or seven times when I finally threw in the towel, my tongue and jaw almost numb with the action. I flopped on to my back to catch my breath.

Sue however had other ideas, she was bouncing up and down on the bed, climbing over me, craving more.

"Tom, if you don't fuck me now, I am going to fuck you. I want your fat cock in me, in my cunt, fucking me hard."

Her words immediately stirred me from my temporary exhaustion. I grinned at her, rubbing my cock crudely at her face.

"What was that word you said, you dirty little bitch?"

"Cunt darling. Cunt, cunt, cunt. I want you to put that hard cock in my juicy wet cunt and fuck me. Pleeeeese."

Although not enamoured with that word, the way she spoke it and the sight of her legs wide apart, her pussy streaming moisture, aroused me beyond all belief. I turned her on to her back, lifted her legs over my shoulders and eased myself into her inch by wet inch. Every time she tried to push up against me I pulled out a little only to drive in a little further.

"You're a fucking tease," she gasped, "I love you, you horny fucker."

She was so wet that she accommodated me easily and we started to move together in earnest, meeting each other stroke for stroke, thrust for thrust, all the time she trying to increase the pace. I was in such a horny state that I could control my orgasm no longer and, groaning out loud, released an urgent load of semen deep into her belly.

Locked together and shaking, we turned on to our sides and she wrapped her legs around my waist, locking my cock and cum inside her, and we kissed gently.

"I want you to know Tom," she panted, "Those orgasms were out of this world, I never knew I could cum like that."

"Which one was the best?" I gasped.

"Oh definitely the one with your tongue in my bum." She looked concerned. "Did it taste alright?"

I kissed her nose. "It was perfect, it tasted of you, that's all that matters. If you can swallow my salty cum, why shouldn't I lick your asshole?"

She laughed. "That's true. In which case you better cum in my mouth again very soon!"

We were quiet for a minute or two, winding down. Then she frowned.

"Tom?"

"What?"

"Did you mind me saying that word... you know?"

"What, cunt?"

"Yes. I never said it before, not even with Jim. Although we might have whispered it at school, you know the sort of thing, just fooling around with words."

I kissed her softly, mellowing her concern. "Of course not, but why tonight?"