24 Hours Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never been so horny in my life as just then, and I wanted to use every word I could think of to excite you and turn you on. I don't really like the word myself, but it just seemed so bloody appropriate."

"It certainly did the trick darling, and I love you for being brave enough to use it."

"Thank you." She giggled. "And for the record, my wet cunt loves your stiff cock in her!"

We both laughed and looked down to where her pussy was still clinging on to my wilting member. She groaned when I gently fingered her little hole and asked her if she had ever had anything else up there.

"Only my gyno, and that fucking hurt!"

"I can imagine."

Suddenly she sat up against the pillows, releasing with a silent plop one very gooey well-used male organ.

"Tom, part of me wants to keep you at arm's length, but the curious woman in me wants to get to know you better. Who are you really?"

"Just your simple divorced male floundering along his destined path, but now discovered the sexiest woman on the planet."

"You're sweet." She slithered off the bed. "Any beers left in that fridge?"

I opened two and pointed to the damp bedsheet.

"Oh shit," she giggled, "That woman will think we are sex maniacs."

"And?" I questioned lifting my eyebrows. "Feel like proving it?"

Unfortunately, neither of us was in a fit state for an immediate encore. We swigged at our beers and agreed we had had enough for a while and suggested a shower and quick visit to the bar for a nightcap.

We sat with our arms around each other on a low wall at the edge of the bar watching the waves lap endlessly in their cycle of whoosh and hiss, flow and ebb. A gentle breeze wafted the warm air through our hair.

"I would like to sleep with you tonight Tom."

"Oh okay. What have we been doing so far then?" I smiled into her eyes.

"I mean sleep-sleep. Cuddle in together and just be, does that sound weird?"

"No, it just sounds sort of like you. And you I like, very much."

We kissed gently and returned to the cabin and were asleep within minutes of undressing.

**

In the next and final chapter, new sexual experiences for Sue and I, before returning home.