All Comments on '2nd Chances'

by the_shires

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You understand.....

Thank you. Written by someone who knows what it's like. There's a lot of my story in yours. After 22 years of a loving and sexy marriage to a voluptuous redhead, I became a widower at age 56. Then I met a gorgeous brunette divorcee in her 30's. A lunch date that ended with a kiss and phone numbers rapidly became groping sessions (at my home and my office). An incredible year of passionate lovemaking followed. We have gone our separate ways now, but I'll always be grateful for my second chance at love and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
His fingers touched me..

My first and only lover was small. After he died from alcoholic hemorrhage, I wallowed in self pity. One night at a restaurant, I went out to the balcony for a smoke. Leaning on the railing, a man walked over and stood next to me. He was a big man. I could feel his heat as our hips touched. He said to me, "may I?" I drew hard on my cigarette and said "yes". Without another word he moved behind me. Kissing my neck as his hands raised my skirt, moved my panties to the side and used his first and second fingers of each hand to pull my labia apart. I pushed my pass out and leaned over the parapet. He stepped back and lowered himself, then moved forward and up into me. Feeling his clock filling me so fast and fully made me lift my head to cry out. His left hand moved to my mouth while his right hand gripped my breast an d squeezed it hard. I climaxed on his cock at that moment.

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOabout 5 years ago
Beautiful and Sensitive!

A very beautiful story very sensitively told. But would they really need a condom, since she is fifty-five.

Robertodavo

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Good story

55 so except for stds wouldn't or shouldn't need condom

Liked

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy47over 2 years ago

A great story. I love the way only a woman can describe the sex act with such care and attention to detail. The way the build up to orgasm is written is quite magical

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It does sound like you know what you're talking about. :) Thanks for the very sensitive (and hopeful) recounting of the meeting of two lonely souls. As for the complaints about condoms, anyone who thinks they're just for birth control shouldn't be having sex. Thanks for that inclusion, too. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous