2nd Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands found the clever little zipper at the back of her dress and a sudden onslaught of worry assailed her. She had a little sag here and there, and some loose skin. A few stretch marks and an ugly patch of spider veins on the back of one leg. Would he notice? Would he care?

Her black lace panties and bra elicited a hiss of indrawn air from him and his hands found her breasts, caressing them through the fabric. His mouth bent to one and she stared down, entranced at the sight. He let his fingers find the clasp between her breasts and her tits sprang free, spoiling out from the confines of silk and satin and into his hands.

His tongue traced across the aureole and then his lips closed around her nipples, tugging and suckling while more heat spilled through her body, making the crotch of her panties grow sodden and sticky.

Her fingers went to his suit jacket and she pulled it off and let it fall to the floor. She fumbled at buttons and when she got his shirt off she found a trim waist and flat stomach, the waistband of his trousers, and she fumbled with the zipper and button there until she got his pants down.

His cock was as thick and hard as she had imagined it would be. The tip was purple with blood and heavy veins wrapped around the shaft, pulsing in a road map of his desire.

Her hand traced those veins and then closed around the shaft. He filled her palm, rigid and throbbing. So thick and heavy that she wanted to simply impale herself on that length, take it all inside her body and keep him there for a very long time.

They found their way to the bed. He pushed her onto it and then he joined her. The mattress sagged slightly beneath his weight and she groaned as his fingers found the top edge of her panties and then lowered them. Lillian kicked the panties off one foot and his fingers ran through the neatly trimmed thatch of hair there at the center of her thighs. Sticky fluids gathered on her labia and fell, coating his fingers as they slid upward to find the pounding bud of her clit.

He rubbed it gently then harder. Her breath caught and her back arched as he circled the tender bud and began to crawl down her body slowly. His kisses rained down on her skin. His tongue moved over her flesh, spreading fire in its wake.

He found her clit and her fingers tangled into his hair, tugging hard as she sought to get her pussy closer to his clever tongue. His fingers slid inside her, going deep. The cry that wrenched its way out of her mouth was guttural and desperate.

His fingers and tongue worked harder and faster. Her belly quivered as friction and heat combined and her eyes closed while her toes, pointed toward the ceiling, began to flex and curl.

"Oh my God that feels so good," she whimpered.

"You taste good. So very delicious." His tongue swiped at her clit again and another moan broke from her mouth. It was all happening so fast. She was already on the verge of an orgasm and she wanted to wait, wanted to make it last but she was so close—too close—and with every touch she drew even closer to that edge.

His fingers worked faster, his tongue alternating licks and circles across and around her aching flesh. Her mouth hung open and her fingers tightened their grip in his thick hair.

"Oh God. Oh my God." Her cry burst from her mouth and then a long shudder rolled through her body, making her thighs clench together, and she only just managed to keep her legs parted enough to keep from squeezing his head to bits between her thighs.

He moved upward. Her fluids glistened and gleamed on his mouth and chin and he caught her lips in a long kiss, feeding her the delicate sugary and salty flavor of her body. She drank it in, her tongue meeting his as he positioned himself above her and then reached for his pants. "Goddamn condoms," he muttered as he tried to reach the pants and finally succeeded. He came up with a foil packet and he tore it open quickly then unrolled the condom onto his prick.

He thrust inside her, his hips arching and bucking as he went deep then deeper still. His hand moved between their bodies and he caressed the bud of her clit, still twitching from the aftershocks of her orgasm, fast and hard, making her cry out as sharp sensation rocketed through her body and sent her flying toward the edge of a second and equally intense climax.

He filled her body. His long and pounding organ filled her all the way. His dick stretched her walls, slid across the inner folds and speared them open. His entry was divine and the withdrawal of that heavy and hot flesh sweet and wonderful. More friction built. Lillian could do nothing but hang on.

Her legs wrapped around his waist and her heels banged against his back. His hips smashed against hers and the sound of his balls slapping against her ass rang out loudly over the sound of their ragged breathing and murmurs of pleasure.

His fingers found her hair and he pulled it gently then kissed her until she was breathless.

He groaned out, "Holy mother of—fuck you feel so good Lillian. You feel so damn good. Fuck me baby; take every inch of that cock in your pussy."

His words, so filthy and hot, made her cry out. Her back and abs worked harder. Her inner thighs quivered. Her nails raked along his back, leaving small furrows there. Her mouth met his ear and she bit down on it then she shuddered again as his hand moved against her clit a final time, pressing down hard on her clit in a single merciless stroke that made her come so hard she could not even breathe at all.

Literally, she lost her breath. Charles said, "I'm going to come. Holy shit, I am. I'm going to come now Lillian."

His chin dug into her shoulder and his body went rigid before loosening. His hips moved back and forth rapidly then he came. She felt him coming, felt the thick seed spilling into the condom and the beating of his enormous organ inside her swollen walls.

His face buried itself in the hollow between her neck and shoulder and her fingers caressed his back as he juddered and jerked for a few moments while she wrapped her arms around him and held him closer.

He moved off her slowly. His dick, now flaccid, slid out of her easily and he got up and went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom. When he returned he crawled back into the bed and pulled her close.

They lay there, their bodies cooling on the tossed covers and sheets. Charles took her hand and held it. Their fingers fit together as nicely as their bodies had. She said, a trifle sleepily, "That was nice."

He shouted laughter at the ceiling. "I'll say. I must admit that while I doubt your neighbors will be complaining about our noise level tomorrow if anyone was in the hall a few moments ago they are probably still in shock."

"Yeah, they're probably wondering if I moved out and some hot young thing moved in."

"You are a hot young thing."

She chuckled. "Young? No. Fifty five is not young at all."

"It's still younger than eighty."

"Well now that is true."

She turned her head to look at him. "Do you know that the day I met you I was thinking how everyone in the city seems to be so busy ignoring each other that it would probably be impossible for me to ever meet anyone."

"I felt that way a few times. It's easy to feel that way. I mean all the neighborhoods I used to know changed. I remember when Tribeca was where all of us young and broke professionals hung out and now I could never afford to live there. I remember when people talked to each other in the hallways and on the streets and now that doesn't happen either."

She heaved a sigh. "I know. A lot of my friends moved away after they decided to retire because the city is just too expensive. Now they email me pictures of the places they live and gush on and on about how great it is but, well I still love the city. I just didn't feel connected to the human race for a little while."

His fingers tightened on hers. "It's partly loss I think. And getting older in a place that isn't the same as it was when we were younger. But mostly I think it's technology. Nobody wants to talk anymore. Do you know what irritates me?"

"Backpacks?"

He grinned. "Those too. People going out to clubs just to take pictures of themselves at the club so they can post them online and tell everyone online they were at the club. My question is how in the hell are they having fun is all they are doing is taking pictures of themselves?"

"I don't know." She didn't. "Then again I don't really go to clubs much these days either."

He shook his head, "Yeah me either. But it's everywhere. People on their phones talking to anyone but the people nearest them I mean."

"I hate that."

"Me too."

She shifted slightly and hooked a leg across his waist playfully. "Are we the mean people that used to yell at kids to get off their lawns?"

Charles laughed, "I don't care about a lawn. That's why I live here. You'll never get a lawn in my pay bracket."

She giggled. "You could move to the suburbs."

He gave her a wounded look. "No. But thank you for that suggestion."

She settled back against the pillows. His hand went to her breast and stroked it just lightly and her nipple began to grow taut. He stopped and then he hugged her closer. Her face buried in his neck, the smell of his aftershave rested in her nostrils and she traced a little circle on his flat abdomen.

"I'm glad we met." It was the closest she could come to saying what she really wanted to say, which was she wanted to see him again.

He said, "Me too. Now I have to ask if you are kicking me out."

"No. I just...I just didn't know how to ask you if you wanted to stay the night and after that, if you want to see me again."

His teeth caught at his lower lip. "I didn't know how to ask either. Isn't this ridiculous?"

She chuckled, "A little I guess. But still, it's nice. I mean it's nice knowing we are sort of in the same boat of cluelessness"

His laughter stopped when she pressed a fierce kiss to his mouth. He tangled a fist into her hair and tugged hard, bringing her mouth even closer. That heat came back but when she slid against his body she understood two things. He didn't take something to get hard and it would be a while before he was hard again.

That was okay. She was pleasantly sore down there and she was willing to wait. He pulled her closer and said, "I still owe you a show so maybe we should plan on going to one. Are you working all week?"

"I am, all up until Friday. Are you free then?"

"I am." His fingers ran along her arm and a wide yawn cracked his mouth. "It's a date then."

Her own yawn sounded out and she snuggled closer. "Yes, it is absolutely a date."

It was. She let her eyes close and she drifted off to sleep.

**

Charles gathered his clothes the next morning while Lillian dashed out of the bed, still trying to hide the slight sag of her bottom and breasts and the stretch marks she knew he probably hadn't seen the night before.

He grinned at her as he slid his legs into his trousers. "You look so pretty with your hair like that."

Her hand went to her head. Her hair was decidedly rumples and tangled, and she could still smell their sex on her hands and in her hair. She blushed a little and said, "Thank you. You look really good naked."

He dropped the trousers back on the floor. His cock, already stiffening again, stood up red and ripe from the thatch of brown curls at the junction of his thighs. "Watch out. You might make us both late for work."

"I haven't been late in years." Her eyes went to his cock and a growing desire filled her lower body. "A lot of years."

He advanced toward her. His cock trembled slightly and liquid gathered and spread inside her core. He said, "I haven't either."

"You're a bad influence Charles," Lillian said as he swept her into his strong arms and they headed back toward the bed. "A very bad influence."

"I was about to say the same of you," he said then nibbled on her ear.

They tumbled into the bed, work and everything else forgotten, everything but the moment and the pulsing heated ardor rising higher with each silken caress and heartbeat.

12