All Comments on 'Three Day Weekend Revisited'

by Older_Gentleman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LadyVerLadyVerabout 10 years ago
Kudos

for writing a positive story about a couple, both of whom are older. If you hadn't mentioned the ages in your story description, I wouldn't have clicked on the link from the New Story list. And it's a relief to read a mature story where wrinkles, sags, and bags aren't a criteria. I would like to read more of these kind of stories, but I've become hesitant about clicking on a Mature story. Either it's about a younger man/older woman or the opposite and/or there's a physical description that's negative. The focus on your story was on the positives, both appreciating the other, the insecurities because of age, and making it a fun read. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely agree with the previous poster in all respects. May/December stories have become trite and therefore boring, and it's a real pleasure to read a story about two genuinely 'mature' lovers.

I would, however, encourage you to find an editor you can comfortably work with, to put some missing polish on your work, and to avoid some awkward errors in basics, such as not knowing then from than.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOlder_Gentleman@Older_Gentleman
60 year old male. I find older women as interesting and intelligent as they are sexy. I finally have 3 female pen pals and we compete to use our imagination and words to turn each other on. Interested, email me at efaxmichael@yahoo.com.