3 Days of Carolyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some minutes, I decided to get up and shower off the sticky mess. I made mental note to change the sheet as well. Lucy would have been a little upset if I had left a semen stain in the middle of the bed. Especially if she had had nothing to do with it.

After showering, I looked out between the curtains, whilst drying myself off and my heart sank through the floor. It was raining. I mean really raining hard and with the strong wind blowing too, the rain was coming in sideways.

I resigned myself to the fact that we wouldn't be pulling shrubs and weeds today and probably the job would be cancelled indefinitely. So I switched on my laptop and decided to some work.

Around 10 o'clock, my cellphone rang with an private number. Normally I disregard them and then block them after, as nine out of ten times, they were telly-marketers. But for some reason, I took the call.

"Hi Matt," said a female voice, "It's Carolyn. I thought you were coming over today."

"Hi Carolyn," I replied. "It peeing down outside. I didn't think we would be gardening."

"No, but I have a few jobs in the house that could help me with, if you're available."

I told her that I would see her in fifteen minutes. She informed me that she had ordered a rubbish container and the idiots, as she called the delivery guys, had plonked it in the middle of her drive, which meant that no one, not ever herself, could park. I would have to find a spot on the road and walk up to the house.

I found a parking space about ten minutes walk from Carolyn's house and by the time I had arrived, I was soaked through to the skin, despite wearing a heavy rainproof jacket.

Carolyn was waiting at the door, with an apologetic look on her face.

"My God you must be soaked," she said. "I am so sorry that you had to walk all that way. Come in and let's get you out of those clothes."

She handed me a bathrobe, which apparently she had purloined from a 5 star hotel on her recent trip to Miami.

"You can go into the spare bedroom and change out of those clothes. I'll shove them into the tumble dryer and they'll be dry in no time. After which you can give me a hand with a little problem I have with the TV."

After changing into the bathrobe, I found Carolyn in the kitchen.

It was a large and modern designed room. There was space for a spliti level cooker and two ovens, a large stand alone fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.

As I handed my pile of sodden garments to Carolyn, she handed me steaming mug of coffee. As I drank it, I watched her placing my clothes in the dryer. She was wearing light blue yoga pants which accentuated the the curve and crack of her ass and once again, my cock twitched in approval. Her close fitting Lycra tee shirt gave away the secret that she was not wearing a bra and when she turned to face me, it was pretty evident. Her nipples were hard and erect and poking their way through the the sheer fabric. I also noticed the way her yoga pants had ridden up at the front, creating yet another glorious camel-toe.

My penis had now working independently from my brain. I could feel it growing under the bathrobe and despite the heavy weight of the terry toweling material, it was trying to force its way through.

I could see that Carolyn was watching with great interest and curiosity as the front of the bathrobe began to rise.

"Are you in any difficulty? she asked.

I decided to throw caution to the wind once more.

"Why don't you find out," I replied.

She walked over to me and grabbed me by the hand, before leading me to her bedroom.

She sat on the bed and yanked on the cord around my waist. The bathrobe fell open and my cock fell forward.

"Delicious," she said. "I was thinking about this cock all night and twice this morning. I am getting so wet just thinking about it."

Putting her hand inside the robe and gripping my buttocks, she pulled me forward and slid my erection straight into her open and accommodating mouth. I gasped audibly as I felt the head of my cock slide into her throat, before her gag reflex forced her to come up for air.

Panting and gasping, Carolyn said, "Fucking hell your cock feels huge at the back of my throat. Even my ex's didn't fill me up like this and he wasn't exactly small."

Not sure how to react to the comparison, I said nothing and enjoyed her oral administrations.

Her tongue wrapped around my shaft and she licked her way up to my head. I felt her flick the tip of her tongue on the underside of my cock and my knees began to tremble.

She stopped and looked up.

"I think we need to try something else," she said. "Get on all fours on the bed, but hold onto the railings on the headboard."

I climbed on the mattress as asked and gripped two of the metal railings. Carolyn was positioning herself behind me and I had no idea what to expect.

She pushed my thighs apart and I heard say, "That's it. Just like that. Now don't move."

I felt her hands on the cheeks of my ass and she prised them apart. Then I felt the delightful intrusion of her tongue again, only this time she was licking my butthole. She flicked the tip of her tongue over my puckered anus and I felt tremors run through my thighs. Pre cum was dribbling from my cock head and leaving clear streamers on the hairs of my thighs and the pillows.

She gripped my stiff cock and pulled it backwards. She closed her hand around the shaft and started to masturbate me. As she tugged away on my cock, her tongue was still darting in and out of my anus. Then she stopped licking my ass and I felt her close her mouth around my cock once more. As she sucked my penis, Carolyn inserted a finger into my ass. One knuckle. Then two. All the way inside me. She found my prostate and massaged it. I wanted to come, but the angle at which she had my cock made it impossible. It was delicious and excruciating at the same time.

Then she stopped sucking me and removed her finger.

"Stay where you are and don't move," she commanded.

I heard a drawer being opened and closed. Her tongue once more lapped around my anus and then I felt the intrusion on something that wasn't a finger. I heard a click and suddenly vibrations began to coarse through my lower body.

"I put an anal plug inside you," she explained. "It won't hurt, don't worry. If you can, try to move without removing the plug and lie on your back for me."

It wasn't easy. In fact in demanded a great deal of muscular control from me, not to eject the black sex toy from my asshole. But somehow I managed to get onto my back.

As I lay there, legs apart and bent at the knee, Carolyn knelt between my legs and began to massage my cock again. It had deflated a little during moving positions, but it didn't take too long for her to get me iron hard again.

She put her mouth around the head of cock and sucked hard. Combining that with the an increase in the vibrations from the butt plug and the effect it was having on my prostate, I exploded into her mouth. I came harder than I ever had and I had more semen stored up than I thought. Carolyn was clearly not prepared for what was to happen because she was choking with every jerk of my cock and every jet of my ejaculate that hit the back of her throat. She pulled my cock out of her mouth, but I had not finished coming and fired my remaining semen volleys onto her face and hair.

When my orgasm finally subsided, I looked up at her. Long tendrils of creamy white semen hung from her chin and nose. Her hair was matted with it and there were dark stains on her Lycra training top.

"Fuck me that was a lot!" she exclaimed. "How long have you had that stored up?"

I apologised, but Carolyn said it wasn't the first time she'd had a guy come on her face. It was just that she hadn't been expecting so much.

"Do you think you have any left for in here?" she asked, pointing at her pussy area.

I could see that a dark patch had formed in the crotch of her yoga pants.

"Give me a few minutes to recharge and I'll be ready for action," I replied.

She stripped off her top, as I removed the butt plug and tossed it across the bed.

She rolled her yoga pants over her hips, affording me a delightful view of her hair covered pussy. Carolyn turned around and bent over as she rolled them the rest of the way down. Her hair stopped just short of her vulva and I was given a delicious view of the bulb of her vagina. Her lips were pouting and glistening.

I sat up and grabbed her round the waist, catching her off balance. We both fell back onto the bed once more. I rolled her onto her back and planted kisses across her abdomen and downwards towards her groin. Her thighs parted and I slid between them.

I nuzzled her pubic mound. Her hair smelled so fresh and clean, but there was an alluring aroma of her sex there too. I ran my tongue over her pubic hair and onward to her deliciously wet slit. Her labia were thick and rubbery and just aching to nibbled and chewed. Carolyn mewed and groaned as I chewed her lips and slid two fingers inside her.

My cock was beginning to come back to life again and I knew it wouldn't belong before I would aching to fuck this amazing woman. I ran the tip of my tongue over her clitoris and she squealed in delight.

"That's it!" she exclaimed. "Right there. Of yes. Don't stop!"

I was ramming my fingers in and out of her squelching pussy and licked her clit for all I was worth.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeees!" she exclaimed, as her orgasm washed over her. Her juices poured out of her pussy and soaked the bedding.

I knelt between her thighs. The head of cock was pointing directly at her wide open cunt.

Sliding into her wasn't a problem. She was drenched and my cock made a delicious squelching sound as I went in.

Carolyn was in raptures.

"Fuck me hard with that big beautiful cock of yours," she demanded. "I wanna feel that huge head butting up against my cervix. Give it to me hard!"

I pulled out of her and rolled her onto her stomach. Then I pulled her up so that her ass was level with my groin. My cock slid easily into her drenched pussy and gripped her hips.

I pounded her pussy for what seemed like ages. Sweat was running in streams down my back and chest. My balls smacked the cheeks of her ass every time I slammed my cock into her.

All the while she kept coaxing me and egging me on.

I was at a point where I wondered if I was ever going to come at all. Then I spied the butt plug on the mattress. and reached for it.

"Get ready for this!" I shouted and pushed the tip of the plug into her anus.

She egged me on.

"Go on, push it in all the way and turn it on high," she demanded.

I pushed the plug in to the hilt and switched it on. I immediately felt the vibrations from her ass to my cock. As I increased the intensity of the vibrations, they spread across my groin and into my scrotum.

I gripped Carolyn's hips harder and pumped my cock in and out of her as hard as I could. My orgasm was galloping towards me and I asked Carolyn how close she was.

"I've come so many times, I don't think I can come anymore," she said. "Fill me up. Come inside me."

When my orgasm hit me, it took my breath away. I had already come hard today, but I was coming hard again. Firing jet after jet of semen into her hot, wet pussy. I was painting the walls of her cunt with streamer after streamer of my creamy sticky fluid. I kept pumping my cock into her as I erupted and our combined fluids poured out of her and squelched with every stroke of my cock.

Finally my orgasm subsided, I flopped across her back. Spent.

The next thing I remember is feeling something brushing against my stomach. I must have passed out because when I opened my eyes, Carolyn was running a warm face cloth across my stomach, cock and balls.

When she saw that I was awake, she smiled.

"Bloody hell!" she exclaimed. "I didn't know you had so much in you. When you slipped out of me and passed out on the bed, your stuff poured out of me and there was loads of it."

I smiled back at her and then lay back on the bed enjoying the sensation of terry cotton on my groin.

"You'll have to be going soon," Carolyn said. "Your clothes are dry now and it's stopped raining."

She carried on mopping up our combined juices from my stomach.

"I don't want to let you go, but I know you have to," she said. "But I will need you back tomorrow, because we have a quite a bit of work to do."

She winked at me and I knew that gardening wasn't the only thing we would be getting up to.

The following morning was promising to be a scorcher and after I arrived at Carolyn's, she immediately put me to work, turning over the soil that surrounded her lawn.

With a wink, she told me that my hard work would be rewarded with a pleasant surprise.

I was eager to find out what it was, but she refused to say anymore.

After about 3 hours of hard graft, turning over what proved to very tough soil thanks to the previous day rain, I heard a voice calling out. I stopped and turned to see where the voice was coming from. It was a woman. She was quite attractive, dressed in denim shorts and a t-shirt with multi-colored stripes that ran across her chest. She wasn't very tall, maybe five foot one, but she had a very nice figure, from where I was standing. Her breasts, though covered by the t-shirt were not huge, but nicely formed. Her shorts, that hung from a slender waist, were just tight enough to poke up the crack of her ass, allowing a small amount of butt cheek to show. Her legs were well honed and like her arms and face, a nice tanned shade.

I walked over to her and introduced myself.

"Ah," she replied. "You're the Matt that Carolyn has been bragging about. My name is Charlotte."

We shook hands.

The back door opened and Carolyn walked out on the patio.

"So I see you two have met," she said. "Have you finished with the soil, Matt?"

"Yes," I replied. "It wasn't easy because the soil is clay based and after yesterday's rain, it's turned to a thick claggy mud. But I think it will dry out nicely in the sun."

"Well after all that exertion," replied Carolyn. "I think you'll need to relax a bit, before we eat lunch. I filled the whirlpool in my bathroom. I thought we could take a soak."

I was a little confused. Did she say "we" as in all three of us?

Charlotte looked at me smiled.

"Carolyn, you bitch," she said, giggling. "The poor guy hasn't a clue, do you sweetie?"

Carolyn palmed her forehead.

"Sorry, she said. "Matt, do you remember me telling you that you would be rewarded with a surprise?"

I nodded.

"Well...This is it," she said. "We are going to fuck and suck you brains out."

I was in heaven.

I was sitting naked, my legs soaking in warm bubbling water, whilst two very attractive equally naked women were kneeling either side of me, one holding my hard cock whilst the other licked her way along my shaft, up to the head of my penis. Charlotte cooed as she slid my bulbous, purple helmet into her warm, inviting mouth. I closed my eyes and allowed my head to fall back as Carolyn racked her finger nails over my scrotum. Charlotte wrapped her tongue around my cock and sucked hard on the head, coaxing as much pre cum from the tip as possible.

I could feel myself about to come and warned both ladies on the imminent danger.

Charlotte just egged me on more and told me that she wanted me to come in her mouth.

"Save some for me," said Carolyn. "I love his salty taste."

My orgasm was hurtling toward me with the speed of tsunami.

"Watch out though," warned Carolyn. "He comes a lot. You might choke!"

I couldn't hold on anymore and ejaculated long streamers on hot, creamy semen down Charlotte's throat. I could hear her gagging but she was drinking down as much as she could.

Carolyn was holding my cock as Charlotte was swallowing all she could. She pulled my cock out of Charlotte's mouth as I was in mid orgasm. Some semen jetted onto Carolyn's face as she attempted to put my penis in her mouth. I continued to come as she sucked down hard on my thick shaft. Charlotte massaged my scrotum and sucked my balls, ensuring that Carolyn drank down everything I had to offer.

Finally I was spent.

Carolyn suggested that we all went to the bedroom and continued.

"We've serviced you," she said. "Now it's your turn to take care of us."

I lay on my back on the bed, my cock still hard as iron, as Carolyn climbed astride me in the reverse cowboy position. My cock sank into her warm, wet pussy and she let out a gasp.

"I keep forgetting just how big this guy is," she said to Charlotte, who had climbed astride my head and was in the process of lowering her pouting, glistening pussy toward my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and let it glide into her welcoming slit.

As Carolyn began to move up and down on my rigid tool, she leaned back into Charlotte, who leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Carolyn's shoulders. She cupped her breasts and massaged her nipples, making them hard and erect. Carolyn elicited moans of ecstasy as Charlotte rolled her hard buttons between her thumbs and forefingers. Charlotte leaned a little further forward, which allowed me to pull her ass cheeks apart and gain better access to her soaking pussy. I slid my tongue past her labia and into her hole. I closed my mouth over her pussy and started to tongue fuck her.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed. "He's fucking me with his tongue and it fucking amazing."

Carolyn was rubbing her clitoris, frantically trying to make herself come.

"Almost there," she shouted. "Ahhhhhhhhhh...fuuuuuuuuck!"

I felt a warm, wet sensation flood my cock and balls as Carolyn came hard.

"Fucking need this!" she exclaimed as she came again.

Charlotte's pussy wasn't hairy, like Carolyn's. As she ground herself against my mouth and massaged her clitoris, I ran my finger tip around her cute, puckered asshole.

"In!" she suddenly demanded. "Slide your finger into my fucking asshole!"

I pushed and slide my finger inside her up to the second knuckle. She sat back and rode my finger. I removed my tongue from her pussy and pushed my thumb into her.

"Oh my fucking god!" Charlotte exclaimed. "His finger is in my ass and his thumb is in my cunt. This is amazing!"

Carolyn climbed off me just Charlotte had reached her first orgasm.

Carolyn ordered her to ride my cock.

So, after coming down from what appeared to be a volcanic eruption of an orgasm, Charlotte climbed off my face and turned around to face me as she slid her soaking pussy onto my cock. Carolyn sat on my face and the two women kissed as I tongue fucked Carolyn and pussy fucked Charlotte.

As Carolyn rode my tongue, she said, "Don't even fucking think about coming inside her, because we've something better planned and we need you at your peak."

I wasn't really in a position to argue with a mouth full of moist, hairy pussy. I ran the tip of tongue over her clitoris and she jerked violently.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "Do that again."

I flicked my tongue over her clit again and she screamed in joy, before flooding my face and mouth with her juices.

"I don't how the fuck you do what you, but do not stop," Carolyn ordered.

Whilst alternating between licking her clit and pussy, I slid my index finger into her ass, which served to heighten her pleasure more.

"Coooooooming agaiiiiiin!" she called out and covered my face in more of her deliciously sweet juices.

I saw a hand slide under Carolyn's vulva and realised that Charlotte wanted to bring Carolyn off while she was fucking my cock. I could also see that Carolyn had responded in kind and was frantically rubbing Charlotte's clit.

Both women climaxed at the same time. Charlotte's pussy muscles gripped my cock like a velvet fist and it took all of my will power not to decorate the inside of her pussy with my semen. Carolyn let loose once more with a torrent of her pussy juices and flooded my face, neck and mouth.