3 Days of Carolyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women flopped forward into each other's arms.

I thought it was over. But then I remembered Carolyn's warning about not coming inside Charlotte.

One by one, both women climbed off me.

Carolyn put her arm around Charlotte's shoulder and women engaged in another sexually charged kiss. Tongues flicked inside mouths and hands roamed over bodies, tweaking nipples and rubbing pussies.

Carolyn turned to look at me and said, "Charlotte is married and not on the pill. I am and so we decided it was probably safer and more enjoyable if you didn't use a condom, but didn't come in her either."

"I loved the taste of your semen," said Charlotte. "But you can't come inside me. I'm quite fertile you see. My husband has had a vasectomy, so if I became pregnant, well, I don't think I need to say anymore."

"But she does want to feel you come inside her, just not in her pussy," said Carolyn.

The penny dropped.

"You want me to do anal with her," I said to Carolyn.

Both women smiled.

"I'll get the lube," said Carolyn and disappeared into the bathroom.

Charlotte walked toward me, her eyes fixed on my still hard cock.

"I've never done anal before," she said. "At least not with a man."

I must have had a confused look on my face, because Charlotte smiled and put one arm around my neck and her other hand gripped my penis.

She kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Haven't you figured in out yet?"

It took a second and then the penny dropped again.

"You and Carolyn are lovers," I said or rather stated.

"Yes, for three years now," she replied.

Carolyn was returning from the bathroom, a tube of KY gel in her hand. She heard Charlotte's confession.

"It was one of the reasons why I left Gerry," Carolyn explained. "Sex with him just didn't do it for me anymore and he wasn't willing to experiment or be as adventurous as I wanted to be."

She went onto explain that she read about rimming, butt plugs and anal sex and thought it might be exciting.

"But Gerry was strictly a "meat and two veg" kind of man," she said. "Things changed for me after I went on vacation alone with Charlotte."

"We were in Spain and one night in a club, a couple of really dishy guys came up to us and bought us drinks," Charlotte explained. "We knew what they were really after, but we were both married and had to turn them down."

Carolyn carried on.

"When we got back to the hotel, we both realised how horny we were. Neither of us we getting any attention at home, but we're not the type of women to cheat either."

That was a statement that I found hard to believe, but I let it go.

"I suggested that as we didn't have any men to satisfy us, it might not be wrong to satisfy each other," explained Charlotte.

"We were a little clumsy at first," said Carolyn. "Trying to find out our like and dislikes. But I found out that in Charlotte, I had discovered a kindred spirit. Someone who was as eager as me to try our new things."

"When Carolyn called me yesterday and told me about the things you and her got up to, I begged her to let me come round," said Charlotte. "You have the biggest penis of any man I have ever known. You inches bigger than my husband. Carolyn and I have done anal with each other, using a two ended dildo, but I wanted to know what it felt like to have a real cock in my ass."

Carolyn told Charlotte to lie on the bed with her legs in the air and bent at the knee. I watched Carolyn squeezed the tube and filled her hand with the clear gel. Then she smeared some of it over my hard cock and the rest around Charlotte's anus.

"Be gentle with her," warned Carolyn. "She's only ever done this with a dildo."

I stood between Charlotte's thighs and pointed the bulbous, purple head of my cock at her anal opening. I rubbed it up and down her puckered starfish and then pushed gently. Charlotte winced a little as the head of my cock pushed past her anus into her ass. I moved as slowly as I could and was soon all the way inside her.

"Fucking hell!" exclaimed Charlotte. "It feels like a monster in there."

I gripped her ankles gently and slowly I began move my hips back and forth. Moans of delight issued from Charlotte's lips as my cock moved inside the tight confines of her ass.

"A little faster please," Charlotte asked.

I moved my hips a little faster and felt her butt muscles grip my cock. It was hard to concentrate and I could feel that I was close to coming.

"Do you want to come with me?" I asked Charlotte.

"Are you close?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "But I think I can hold out a little longer."

Carolyn climbed on the bed next to Charlotte, with her butt in Charlotte's face. Carolyn bent forward and stuck out her tongue and ran the tip of it over Charlotte's clitoris. I felt her anal muscles close around my shaft, squeezing the head of my cock. It was delicious torture. I wanted to come and could have filled her up right there and then, but I sensed where this was all leading, judging by the position of Carolyn's body. Charlotte had easy access to Carolyn's pussy and anus and was working her fingers inside her. I tried to speed up a little more, in order to add to the mounting pleasure.

Charlotte emitted a low moan which rapidy grew in volume and changed in sound.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ffffffffffffffffffff...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed and sprayed my stomach with a torrent of her juices. I lost control in the excitement and let loose my own torrent of hot creamy semen inside Charlotte's ass. Streamer after streamer exploded from my cock, coating the walls of her butt.

Charlotte's handy work on Carolyn's ass and cunt gained fruition as Carolyn erupted, showering Charlotte in her own sticky sweet juices.

We dressed in virtual silence. I wondered if the three of us would ever do this again. I was also wondering if Carolyn would continue need my help with the garden, as most of the heavy work was completed.

Charlotte was the first to speak.

"It wasn't as painful as I thought it might be," she said. "The anal sex, I mean. It was different using a dildo. It felt different. I'd like to try it again."

Carolyn looked at me.

"Can you figure out a way for us to do this again?" she asked.

"I dunno," I replied. "All the really heavy gardening work is done. I can't see how I could give a valid believable reason to Lucy to come here again."

Carolyn reached into a chest of drawers. pulled out a white thong and proceeded to pull it up to her waist, I watched as she adjusted the garment so that it fitted perfectly over her mound, without any tell tale pubic hairs sticking out.

"I've been thinking about shaving my pussy. What do you think?" she asked me.

I shrugged and replied, "I think you have a nice looking hairy pussy. Why would you want to shave it.?"

Charlotte spoke up.

"I hate waking up with hair in my teeth,"

She laughed and we all laughed.

"So," continued Carolyn. "I'm going to need someone with a steady hand and a keen eye to get me bald. Do you think you are up to the task?"

I said that I shaved Lucy's pussy whenever she had a doctor's apoointment and kept my own junk in pristine condition.

"Yes," replied Charlotte. "It was nice licking those smooth balls."

"Then it's settled," said Carolyn. "I'll call Lucy and tell her that I need you to come over and help me scrape my walls. Are you free after the weekend?"

I accepted the job.

What happened after the weekend...well that's another story.