All Comments on '3 Families Vol. 01 Ch. 02'

by RicoLouis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
stuffedbearstuffedbearalmost 10 years ago
just under the mark

this really could have been an amazing story for a full score. but, the grammatical errors just kind of halt the flow of everything. perhaps finding a trustworthy editor for your stories would benefit your stories and really help you push this just that little bit to get the best scores possible.

brosismombrosismomalmost 10 years ago
WTF

this story is so convoluted,don't understand why you didn't just start from 1999 and work forward

its really hard to follow who's who,seems all the people in story a related in someway,but whose sister is this,whose cousin is that,is there only one man in picture and he is related to them all in someway ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want them together

I want Jo & Alex to get together. I know she's a lesbian, but the very end of chapter 1 makes me think. Guess I'll have to read the whole thing & hope...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny assie

The grammar is still crap,please get an editor or proof reader for any more of your stories as the grammar is spoiling the whole story and starting the chapter so far in 2000 then dropping back to 1999 is confusing me as you are trying to follow what's happening with everyone and I'm having big trouble in still liking the story that you are giving us,so please try and rectify this somehow maybe by going back and rewriting the whole story from starting in 1999 till you get to 2000.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

wow yaba daba doo294b

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You Need Different Editors

should use "wiping" not "whipping"

Also, this is an example of a run-on sentence and you have SO MANY of them in your writing:

"Liz smiled as she watched Alex leave kind of wishing now she hadn't panicked and snatched up the pictures before he had gotten a good look at her in her prime, though he seemed to enjoy her as she was now, even with her bulging belly and swelling tits he still stole a peek every now and then when he thought she wasn't looking."

A possible rewrite of that could be:

"Liz smiled as she watched Alex leave. She was kind of wishing now she hadn't panicked and snatched up the pictures before he had gotten a good look at her in her prime. He did seem to enjoy her as she was now. Even with her bulging belly and swelling tits, he still stole a peek every now and then when he thought she wasn't looking."

HuskyoneHuskyoneabout 3 years ago

I see you have been having bad comments about your spelling and grammar. As an English guy I find a lot of American writers destroying the English language but hey ho, crack on and keep writing, your doing great.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

This author has probably developed his characters in more depth and detail than any other author I have read. As for comments from other readers, I do not care about sentence structure, typing errors, etc. I am intelligent enough to read through and beyond them. These fictional characters seem real and would be people I would like to know and associate with. Time has been taken to develop relationships between characters and understanding of such only makes the reader want more. As a side light, love and sex is 90% mental and 10% physical. 5 star rating.

ErosnaturaErosnaturaalmost 2 years ago

The breastfeeding/breast milk in the coffee bit was hilarious! Love all the character development. 5 out of 5 stars

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

Aaawww, crap...I see why your ratings are so low...I really hate that, as this is a magnificent tale...and it *can only get better*!!

Jo and Alex WILL eventually be together...just be patient, y'all.

PLUS, Mom, sister, Aunt, and cousins...it says so in the "tags"!!

Five**5**Stars!! Could be four, you know why!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌋💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous