3 Families Vol. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
746 Followers

"Here let me." His sister said as she took the remote and began to fast forward the scene. "Get to the good part." His sister had read his mind; she wanted to see them fucking as much as he did. She stopped the tape a few seconds after the guy had gotten the girls top off and was licking and sucking at her tits.

"Holy fuck, those or some big tits." His sister said.

"I prefer natural ones." Alex shrugged, they weren't bad but he could tell they weren't real. He liked tits that jiggled and bounced.

"So you like mine?" His sister teased.

"Yours are nice." Alex grinned.

"Just nice?"

"Second best I have ever seen." He shrugged looking back at the screen.

"Who was the first...? She said but stopped. "Oh right, mom. Can't argue there." Their mom had lost her top earlier when she had jumped in the lake off the boat dock. Dad had blocked for her while she fixed it but not before he and everyone else had gotten a good view. His sister had covered his eyes but did a piss poor job of it as he could still peek through her fingers. Between thinking about that and the movie Alex could feel his cock getting hard. Alex reached down and adjusting himself a little as he put one leg up at an angle to hide any bulge.

"A little uncomfortable over there?" Nicky teased; apparently he hadn't been as sly as he had thought.

"I might have to kick you out soon." He joked not wanting to give into her trying to antagonize him. It felt weird to be able to talk to his sister about stuff like that.

"I know what you mean, I am a little wet myself." She said giving her pussy a little rub.

"Nicky." Alex playfully gave her a shove as they laughed. They watched for a little bit longer, Alex occasionally looking over at his sister, she would run her fingers across her chest or thighs and rub her thighs together. He wondered if she was actually wet like she had said or was just teasing him. He was getting more turned on by his sister then the actual movie.

He looked back to the movie as the girl pulled out the guys cock and leaned down and started sucking his cock while cupping his balls. Her bright red lips polishing his shaft.

"Damn girl can suck cock." Nicky said she bit her finger.

"I'll say." Alex nodded.

"She hasn't got anything on your sister though." Nicky grinned at him.

"Oh really." Alex smiled.

Nicky leaned over and whispered in his ear. "I could deep throat if you weren't my brother." She said softly leaning back grinning. That was the last thing he needed to hear as he felt his already rock hard cock jump at the thought.

"Doubt it." Alex grinned.

"Oh really I can go get a Popsicle and show you." She smiled.

"I am a little bigger than a popsicle." He shrugged.

"Trust me ever guy says they are longer then they are." Nicky gave him a little shove.

"I didn't mean length." He wouldn't say his cock was the longest though still pretty long, if he had to compare it to something he would say he was long and curved like a really large banana but was as thick as a summer squash. Even soft his cock was pretty thick and maybe only grew an inch longer when hard.

"Okay big stuff pull it out." Nicky dared him as she hopped up and put him in a head lock. Her left tit rubbing against his cheek.

"What, no way." Alex laughed as he acted like he was trying to get out of her tit lock.

"Chicken, you're just like other guys, all talk and no cock." She held up her pinkie finger wiggling it.

"I would but I've got a hard on right now." He said, sounding a little angry at her comment.

"So?" Nicky let him go.

"So you're my sister." Alex shrugged. "I don't want you seeing my boner."

"I don't care if you got a boner, nothing I haven't seen before. Besides, to me they're just silly looking when there not full and erect; all dangly and soft, then there just penises and only good for pissing. But when hard and stiff then they're cocks. When a girl watches porn which one do you think she wants to see." Nicky folded her legs as she sat right beside him.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Nicky leaned forward toward him.

"I already have seen your tits." Alex teased not that he wouldn't mind seeing them again.

"I didn't mean my tits sugar." She winked biting her lip as she leaned back on her hands spreading her legs. As she did he could clearly make out the outline of her vulva, her puffy mounds peeking out either side, and a damp spot in the middle, fuck she really was wet. He had always wanted to see her pussy, truth be told he hadn't never really seen that many at all in real life.

"Okay but you can't tell anyone." Alex sighed.

"Damn because I really wanted to tell people that I saw my brother's cock." Nicky bobbed her head, meaning who could she possibly tell.

"Ladies first." He pointed at her panty clad pussy.

"Why do I have to go first?" Putting a hand on her hip.

"Cause you started it, unless you're chicken?" Alex smiled using her words against her; that and he didn't want to give her the chance to back out.

"Fine." Nicky reached down and pulled her panties aside showing her beautiful hairless mound, soft lips and clit pressed between her puffy vulva.

"Holy shit, you're bald." Alex laughed, he knew she shaved because he had seen her in a bikini countless times but had no idea she shaved it all, he thought it hot as hell.

"Yep." She smiled. "Well what do you think?" She reached down with her hand and spread it slightly for him letting him peek inside as if to say this is where your cock can never go.

"Perfect." Unable to find another word.

"Okay your turn little bro." Nicky said letting her panties go. Alex shrugged he didn't really have a choice now. Well he did, it wasn't like she could run to their mom and say. "Bubba won't let me see his cock." but now he wanted her to see him as well. He pulled his boxers down and pulled himself out like he was presenting it to her as he held it in his palm.

"Oh my fuck." She said covering her mouth she almost went to reach out and touch it but pulled her hand back.

"Told you." Alex grinned.

"Guess I will have to stop calling you my little brother." Nicky smiled biting her bottom lip and grinning back down at it. "If only I didn't have a boyfriend."

"You forgot the part about me being your brother." He teased.

"Oh yeah, that to." She lay on her side as if hinting that that wouldn't stop her, though she was probably just teasing like usual. "You can stroke it if you want, I don't mind."

"What." Alex said feeling a little stunned.

"You can jack off while we watch the movie; I don't mind and I know it has to be bothering you all swollen and hard like that in your boxers, begging for release I know my pussy is begging to be rubbed." Nicky said her voice more sensual than usual. Reaching down she began touching her pussy as she looked at his cock and back at him. "I know we're brother and sister but I mean it's not hurting anyone or anything if we masturbate together. I can leave if you want and go masturbate in my room if it bothers you?" She said as she kept rubbing herself.

"No you can stay." He shrugged.

"Good." Nicky rolled onto her back and went back to watching the movie as she slid her hands into her panties. Alex made himself comfortable as well and slowly began stroking his cock nice and slow as she looked over and grinned. "So you ever had a girl suck your big cock?" She mused looking back at the screen as the couple fucked, his dick plowing the hitch hiker's pussy in the backseat of his car. Truth be told he couldn't care less about the movie though he was sure he would watch it later just to remember this moment.

"Not really." He shrugged remembering Crystal licking it a little while she jacked him off but that was about it. "You like giving guy's head?" He joked, looking back at her.

"As long as he returns the favor. You ever ate a girl's pussy." She grinned as she took her fingers to her mouth.

"No, have you?" He smiled.

"No." Nicky smiled. "Not yet anyways." She teased. She reached down and pulled her panties aside and rubbed herself, no doubt so that he could see.

"Next time you get a girlfriend offer to go down on her; do her first. If you don't know how, look it up and watch the girl on girl DVD I bought you. Then ask her to do you." She grinned.

"Do girls really like that?" Alex asked.

"Sometimes more than sex, you make a girl cum and you will see." She winked at him and glanced down at his cock as he stroked it. "I am getting hot, mind if I take off my shirt."

Yes, fuck yes he thought. "No go ahead." He said instead. She reached up and pulled her shirt off over her head and laid back. Alex watched as her nice large tits flattened out, her light brown nipples hard as hell.

"You have really great tits." Alex said looking at them as he stroked himself.

"Thanks, I guess big things run in the family." She said. She ran her hands over her tits clutching them in her hands as she played with them and glanced back down at his cock. "You ever stick that thing in a girl?"

"No." Alex said shaking his head; he had never gotten past third base with a girl.

"Probably scare them the first time they see it, poor girls; if that had been my first cock I would have been." His sister teased as she began to play with one of her nipples while she let her other hand run down her belly and back to her clit. "Guess I should have had one of my hot college friends jump you, they all thought you were attractive."

"Really?" Alex said sounding surprised. His sister never had a shortage of hot friends growing up, even in college she would bring one of her buddies' home for the holidays.

"Yeah, can't say I blame them." Nicky licked her lips.

"You're way hotter than any of them." Alex said admiring his sister's long thick almost nude body as she played with herself.

"Here?" His sister pulled off her panties and dangled them in front of him.

"What's that for?" He grinned.

"For when you cum silly." Nicky smiled. "And don't say you never did because I used to do the laundry." Alex felt a bit of guilt creep through him, but she had known all this time and hadn't said a damn word. She had known that he was jacking off into her panties and probably thinking about her. Now she was telling him to do it whilst she rubbed herself and watched. Alex knew he couldn't hold back much longer. "You think about me sometimes when you jack off don't you?" She whimpered as she rolled onto her side rubbing her pussy

"Yes." Alex grunted.

"Am I as good looking as you imagined?" Nicky smiled.

"No! Way better." He sighed stroking himself faster. She wasn't looking at the movie anymore she was looking at him working his cock while she rubbed her pussy.

"I thought about you, stroking your cock, cumming inside my panties." Nicky teased.

"Play with your balls for me sugar." He clutched them with his left hand, playing with them. "That's it, cup that nice hanging sac." She rolled onto her belly and rubbed herself, thrusting her fine ass up and down.

"You like your sister talking dirty don't you." Nicky moaned.

"Fuck Yeah." Alex said.

"Stroke it Sweetie, stroke that cock." Nicky sighed deeply licking her lips. "I wanna see you cum sugar. I want you to fill my panties with your hot load. Faster, Stroke that big damn cock." She panted, breathing heavily as worked her pussy, thrusting her hips, her ass moving up and down. "That's it come for me brother."

"Fuck..." Alex groaned as he grabbed her panties, cupped them over the head and exploded into them. Gush after gush of thick cum surging through his dick as he closed his eyes and grunted with each pulse of his dick, stroking it more slowly as he felt the last of it fill his sister's panties.

"Was it good for you?" Nicky said as they both laughed. "Damn if you weren't my brother."

"Here, just a taste." She said sitting up and offered him two fingers, he could see her juices glistening in the light from the TV. He took them into his mouth, tasting his sister.

"Let's see it." His sister made a motion with her hand for him to give back her panties. "Shit you came a lot." She said peeling them open, full of his hot cum. "So I bet you will never forget this birthday." She teased.

"No, not really." Alex laughed.

"At least you will have one last memory of me before I leave at the end of the summer." Nicky said as she grabbed her shirt pulling it on. "I better get back to my room."

"Nicky?" Alex said as he pulled on his boxers.

"Yeah." She smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Nicky leaned down and kissed him, but not how a sister should. She smiled as she slowly pulled away leaving him wanting more. "Good night stud."

Nicolette

Nicky stood in the shower as she let the water run over her, her hand on the wall, her nails scratching at the tiles as she rubbed her clit with her other. She had rubbed herself to sleep last night thinking about her brother's thick hard throbbing cock, drops of precum glistening on the head in the light of the TV. She had seen longer cocks. But he was maybe eight inches, a good size for fucking and sucking. Any longer and it hurt like hell and was hard to swallow, literally. A few inches smaller and it didn't quit get the job done. But fuck he was thick. It was like he was holding a shampoo bottle and shaking it. Okay maybe not that damn big but damn. He had meant it when he had scoffed at her deep throating him, if he hadn't been her brother though she would have done her damn best to prove him wrong.

Nicky had licked his cum from her panties while she drilled her pussy with one of her dildo's late last night after she got back to her room, and still had woken up wet, her fresh panties clinging to her twat. She had masturbated then as well and now here she was doing it again. She had never been this aroused before but had never done anything so dirty before. It was like she quite literally had a hole that only her brother's hard cock could fill. She had just watched her brother jack off in front of her while she did the same. She hadn't paid much attention to the movie unable to keep her eyes off of his cock while he stroked it. She had told herself it was okay because they hadn't really done anything. It wasn't like he had never jacked off thinking about her before. She tossed her head back and gasped, her body trembling as she orgasmed.

She stood there panting with her eyes closed, she told herself she couldn't keep masturbating all day and couldn't go fuck her brother although she badly wanted to. She had already made plans with Abbey to have a girl's day and go get their hair and nails done. Hell knows she needed a damn distraction and to get away from her brother after last night. She hoped she could keep herself from jumping him for a few more weeks and then she would be getting a place with her girlfriends up north near her boyfriend and wouldn't see Alex till maybe thanksgiving or Christmas. Things by then should go back to normal. Hopefully by then he would have a girlfriend and she wouldn't want to take his virginity so badly. Alex's problem was he had dated all nice girls; he needed a bad girl, one that wouldn't run away in terror when he dropped his pants she thought. She laughed at herself as she ran her hands through her hair.

"Hey Nicky." She heard a knock at the door; it was her brother's voice.

"Yeah." Nicky pulled back the curtain looking out.

"Curtin closed, I got to piss." Alex said.

"Yeah." He came in looking at her and smiled.

"Sorry mom and dad are in their bathroom." He smiled back closing the door behind him.

"Probably busy doing the wild thing." Nicky grinned and stuck her head back to give her brother a little privacy.

"Um, about last night." Alex stammered. Probably feeling a little guilty, she knew she was though she had no regrets about what she had done.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She sighed as she finished washing off.

"You know."

"Alex that was fun and all but it was a onetime thing okay." Nicky wished it could be more; hell she wanted him to join her in the shower right now.

"I know." She heard him sigh, whether it was relief or disappointment she couldn't tell.

"I was just going to say thank you. You know for the movies." Alex said, though she knew he didn't mean just the movies.

"You're welcome sweetie." She smiled to herself.

"You got plans today?" Alex asked as she heard his piss hit the bowl. She could tell he was struggling a bit as he pissed, no doubt having a bit of morning wood.

"Me and Abbey are having a girl's day, going get our hair and nails done, maybe do some shopping." Nicky said washing off her legs as she leaned forward, the curtain was cracked a bit. She couldn't see him through it but she could see the mirror. However his back was turned at an angle, which she could understand. Even after having sex it took her awhile to get comfortable enough to let someone watch her piss.

"Hey Nicole have you seen the...She heard her mom say as the door opened. Nicole stepped back quickly so mom wouldn't see her trying to spy.

"Mom." Alex yelled. Since Alex's had his back to her he was sure their mom had walked in on him almost pointing it at her.

"Oh shit..." She yelled and closed the door. "I am so sorry Alex I heard your sister. I didn't know you were in there. Can you bring me the hair dryer when you're done?" Nicky could tell in her voice she had seen his cock. Nicky was dying as she held back her laughter.

"Sure." Alex said.

"Oh my god." Nicky busted out laughing. "She get a good look?"

"Pretty good." Alex finished pissing and washed his hands.

"Can you hand me a towel." She turned off the water shaking off her arms.

"Yeah sure." She heard Alex say, she decided to have a little fun with him and pulled open the curtain door. Alex looked a little dumbfounded as she stood there buck ass naked wringing out her hair.

"Thanks sweetheart." Nicky took the towel and wrapped herself up.

"Let me know when you're done in here because now I need a shower." Alex grinned.

"Will do stud." She winked.

Spring 1999

Joanna rummaged through Alex's DVD's picking one and walked over to the player opening the DVD tray but stopped when she saw a movie already in the player, a dirty movie by the title. She pushed it back in and hit play and the first scene came up. She heard the shower kick on in the bathroom and grinned as she watched the two girls on screen start making out. She fast forwarded a bit until they were going all out on each other. The way Alex had been worked up by their little game of basketball she had some time to kill she thought as she climbed onto the bed and unsnapped her shorts.

Notes

Thanks to all those who have added this story to their favorite list. Much more on the way with more characters to come. If you like the story let me know, leave feedback about what you liked and what you want to see in the future. I am also looking for any editors who can help me make my story better and thankful to those who have helped me already.

Rico

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
746 Followers
12