All Comments on '3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 03'

by RicoLouis

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
Great work, as usual!

I gotta say I always enjoy seeing your stories pop up. I really appreciate the size of the upload. Thanks for gifting us with your writing again!

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Welcome back

Glad to see you back. Been missing this story. It seems a bit disjointed at times, but I'm sticking to what you said early in the series, that it would all converge in present time. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
Love this

A really great story, slow and deliberate, yet hot and horny at the same time. Looking forward to the next instalment already, so please don't let it be too long in arriving!

I got a bit confused initially with all the jumping around back and forwards in time, but now it's mainly in the present, things are not so confusing. I was hoping that Jo would eventually succumb and fall for Alex, but the way you've put Candy and Alex together is very hot. The sub plot with Izzy chasing Alex was good, but I guess that's going to die a death what with Candy and her condition? Otherwise, Alex could be destined to have his own little harem of 5 cousins, 2 aunts and his mother. Then he would be knackered, but what a way to go!

For some reason, I can't give you the 5 stars this deserves, as the star ratings option is not appearing on page 7, odd eh?

Thanks for a really captivating story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A must finish

First, I really hope you're not going to let it hang. I have read the entire story at one go, I have been hard several times, but I've also had tears in my eyes several times. It really is a good piece of work, I really hope it gets finished, it deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story and well written, Really hope you continue the story and look forward to reading it when you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hope I didn't already post this comment if I did I'm sorry

I like the story it's really great can't wait for the next chapter (geez I want some pizza) (and I know this is kind of gonna be a list of things I want to happen but they are just suggestions so I'm not trying to be demanding here) I kind of want jo and Alex to get together like maybe a one time thing or till the end whichever but I kind of also want izzy and Alex together also but you know a fling, his mom, Nicky, kitty I want him to try each and everyone (I think it would be really awesome if for like an extra ending if Alex and Angelica did something but just an awesome suggestion) I guess but if you were to end it soon I guess I'd rather want izzy Abby or jo as the main couple or final coupling I'm kind of leaning towards abbey idk why it also kind of sucks (I don't mean to step into your creative bubble and step on anything) how you made candy preg because that would make him want to take care of her it makes me more inclined to him being with her including the fact that you made them more romantically involved than anyone else. If you wanted to you could still have him end up with somebody else other than that awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it's dead....

It's dead... no... NO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It will continue!!

The author posts on another website but abandoned the story for awhile because the site went down for awhile, he's back! Will probably post his next chapter soon, hopefully! Warning if you read his story on the other website it might contain spoilers and the story does deviate from this one pertaining to some of the characters and their relations. Support RicoLouis by voting on his entries, unfortunately that feature is not available on all of them, but he's a very talented writer and deserves our support my 5 Star-ing his work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good story.

Can't wait for it to continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hope you continue.

The slow-moving story is excellent, chiefly because the author makes his characters quite believable. In particular, one quickly loses any doubt that Alex is an honest-to-God good man and his mother Liz is really "one of those people who makes those around them feel good." It will be worth the wait as this great narrative unfolds. Sorry this story was not equipped with a star system for voting; otherwise I would quickly have awarded all five.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 5 years ago
I like the story but it has issues.

It looks like I'm halfway through this thing right now but I thought I'd take a moment to make a comment about some things I've noticed. Firstly, there is a story discrepancy in this chapter, 'Izzy-Belle' canon-balled off the dock and raced away from her sister in 1999 but in a previous chapter it was mentioned that in 'the present', she can't swim. Which is it?

Other than that, there aren't any glaring continuity issues that I've noticed but the constant switching between times is dizzying. The first chapter nearly made me stop reading, you'd get a paragraph in the present and then flick to a flashback, then back again for another paragraph before another surprise flashback! The constant back and forth is near infuriating sometimes. However, the actual story is good and the character progression is interesting.

The author badly needs an editor though, there are numerous instances where words are misspelled, omitted or just plain wrong. He uses slang in one part of speech but doesn't use a common contraction in another? Some of the dialogue just doesn't flow properly because of the errors and it's disappointing because the story is very interesting and could be a lot more popular.

Anyway, the writing could be improved, especially with an editors eye picking up the mistakes but the core of the story and characters are really good and I'm enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really wanted to like this story, but I just can't. The constant timeline flopping, and the serious need for a real editor, is just driving me nuts. I got to page 2 of this chapter and go any further.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I love the story. The characters are great, the story is fun, hot and erotic, BUT I wish you had used an editor. I read it all, but the misspelled words, grammatical errors, poor puncuation, etc. were very distracting and detracted from what is a great story.

Anyway, hope you continue to write.

chiefhalchiefhalabout 2 years ago

Aside from all the previous editorial comments... getting your own characters mixed up is unforgivable!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

At this time, all I am going to say is that I like the story and the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous