All Comments on '3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 04'

by RicoLouis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sammers12345sammers12345about 9 years ago
awsome

cant wait to read more

BenedictRaymondBenedictRaymondabout 9 years ago
Amazing Story

Another great chapter well worth the wait. Looking forward to what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Looking forward to future chapters. Jo needs to fuck Alex....in front of everyone

pravzypravzyabout 9 years ago
Good going

thought you have given up on the story...but you are here... Work well done.. Eagerly waiting for the next part.

RicoLouisRicoLouisabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all the readers.

Been dealing with severe vertigo which makes writing difficult at times. Working on chapter five now which will have Alex running into Angel and fill in Jo and Alex’s time at college which will conclude the backstory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TEDDY

When is Teddy and the strap-on coming back into play?....Jo, Candy, Kim or even......Alex? What is in store for Izzy and Abby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the best

When's the next chapter out? So looking forward to it! It's been a great novel so far and can't wait for more so hurry please!!

RicoLouisRicoLouisalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Next Part Soon

Next week hopefully, sent it to the editor. After that the Mods have to approve it which could take a while because of length. Already at work on volume 3 now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
still hoping

so far in and still hoping for someone or all of them to take advantage of Alex's submissive side and explore it or make damn good use of it

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

The character development in this series is probably the most complete that I have ever read. Making the characters 3 dimensional is extremely hard. This author has accomplished. Likewise, plot/subplot is logically developed. Mentally, the reader becomes a part of the story as an observer with the ability to read minds. Alex is undoubtably the most mentally and emotionally mature individual in this story; however, he probably has too much empathy. Although I do not like time warping, this may be the only way the story works? I would like to see the author or someone to write this series in a chronically linear style. 5-stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous