All Comments on '3 Families Vol. 03 Ch. 01'

by RicoLouis

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

Like your story very much. I realize there is a lot to tell but do you know how many more chapters that will take? Either way I will continue reading as you release your chapters

BenedictRaymondBenedictRaymondalmost 9 years ago

A great start to volume 3 an enjoyable read well worth the wait.

I hope Kitty is successful in her fight against cancer it would make a nice change from other stories I've read where characters get cancer and almost always die from it, plus I think she deserves to live. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love your story and very pleased to read more . Its worth waiting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is one of the best ones out there by far

I've read all of your story's and there absoluty amazing.

I agree with the other comment that she should live

But I do have something to say, forgive me for being rude. But I didn't particularly like where Sam and Abby where going.

Abby is one of my favorite characters besides Nicky and Alex's mom

The spanking moment is still my favorite but maybe Abby can make a comeback in future chapters ? But keep up the good work

pravzypravzyalmost 9 years ago
awesome

Work done by author..... Really turning out to be a fantastic series..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i think something happened editing wise around pg 5 where you jump from one sentence about the reception and then into kittys cancer that kind of pops up out of nowhere with no real explanation. plus this was somewhat of a confusing timeline with some of the jumping around you did. maybe it just needed more date range paragraph headers. otherwise its a good addition to the story. will we get alex hopefully having sex with each of his sisters and his cousin izzy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The family tree is getting REALLY confusing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome series

i love the series one of the best ive read on here,but i was wondering what happened with alex and jo's first time having sex i was looking forword 2 that? and what happened with kitty? other than that i love the series and cant wait for the next chapter

BoboskullBoboskullover 8 years ago
Great story, but the long intervals are a bit of a let down

You've got a great line of stories going on man. One of the few I'm actually still following. You've got a lot of intervals between your stories. I don't mean to rush you because I'd rather wait a month for a quality story than a week for a terrible one, but if you could reduce the intervals by any amount of time, it would be highly appreciated and it would also help you keep your readers.

Love the content, by the way. Crazy stuff :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want more!

RicoLouis,

Please tell me it doesn't end here. I started reading your series Thursday Night and couldn't stop till I finished them up to - 3 Families Vol. 03 Ch. 01. Please tell me there is more to cum. (Well pun is intended.) I have to know what Alex first time with Joanna was like. Do we find out want terrible thing that happened to Jo that prevented her from being with Alex? Does Alexander finally makes Abby and Izzy's fantasies come true? Please let know through this comment section.

I truly hope you are feeling better and your Vertigo is not bothering you.

Sincerely, Georgia Peach

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
waiting for the next chapter

hey man, I really love the story. good work......

I just want to ask what is the date at which next chapter will be publish.. just let me know through the comment section.

I am waiting for your response

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved It- Worth Reading

Plot line - confusing

story line - wandering

Grammer- needs editing

Charaters - True to life

Sex scenes - range from mundain to incredible

Time line - challenging

Captivating story filling an erotica slice equalling complicated Russian Novels

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
GOOD IDEA BUT...

It got too confusing with all the time jumps back and forward in time. trying to follow all the intertwining relationships in a story like this can be hard enough following a standard timeline. When you chop it up and toss it in a salad shooter like this makes it that much worse which really sucks because I like the characters and even the story though I wish it had more sex in it the love between Jo and Alex as well as the rest of the families is great just wish it had more spice and was more linear I hate to say but I'm stopping here it just to to be to much chase not enough reward for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Timeline

The dates keep moving around .. As do the People ..

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I see that you stopped writing a few years ago. That is too bad as you have real talent, and I hope you publish more stories here.

But I do strongly encourage you to get an Editor. It would would help immencely with the reading of your stories.

Also, since you do bounce around in time a great deal, I suggest at the beginning of each chapter putting in the date notation. It can get confusing and a pain to have to jump between chapters to remember where you are in time.

Anyway, thank you for sharing, I love the story, the characters and what you've done. Stay safe.

chiefhalchiefhalabout 2 years ago

You need an editor that can actually edit! Still too many grammar, vocabulary and spelling errors. Don't get me wrong I love the story, my OCD drives me crazy with all the mental corrections!! LOL

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Very good story so far. The characters and story grow on you. With few exceptions, all characters are mature, well grounded, and accept others for who they are and not what they would like them to be. They are emotionally stable, nonjudgmental and open minded. They are freely willing to sacrifice for each other and treat each other as equals. Personally, I prefer these fictional characters to real humans.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 1 year ago

Well written and rounded characters! Was a real pleasure to read! 6 stars if you had voting on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous