All Comments on '3 Inches and Mighty'

by Feyrfactor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 6 years ago
Very good start.

Could be they are quarantined because the BIGs are afraid of their strengths more than any thing else. So many possibilities for the future of this little band of Humans. Patiently waiting for the next chapter. Please Hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

Gay shit at the end, not cool.

TREK1TREK1over 5 years ago
Feyrfactor

Are you going to continue this story at all, I would hope so.

TK

baileytommybaileytommyabout 5 years ago
Small

Why have a plot all they do is screw not much of a story frank needs to be with the big red head his sex drive is just as big

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 4 years ago
I just don't know what happened.

So this story had some interesting ideas, some borrowed from other stories/shows/pop culture but it could have been pretty interesting. Instead I just don't know where it was going and ultimately it was directionless.

Firstly, all of group 19 were abducted from parties and at least a few others if we realise that Frank's sister was too but no one thought to ask if that was true. And then why were all the abducted young and sexually appealing? What dimension are they in, how did the 'Big People' find out about their imminent demise and what actually befell their world? Why the hell did Frank want weapons and why did they furnish him with them? Arming a group of fairly young and possibly angry people seems pretty stupid. How did he damage Tobias if the little people were all supposed to be 'immune to external damage'? Frank jumped from a great height, possibly attaining terminal velocity in the Arena as an example of their discovered immortality so how did an elbow to the knee break Toby's knee cap?

I'm not even going to question the sex thing, the lack of restraint among the populace along with the fact that most women seemed to be bisexual as a matter of course. But what was the point of the whole fatal attraction thing? Removing the two individuals from the 'Big People' that anyone have had interactions with just seems inane if the story were to continue and if it wasn't then it's just such a weak story-line. To me it seemed like a meandering mish-mash of ideas strung up into one tale but without much story structure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't know why someone would post an incomplete story. Considering that it was posted in 2017 I doubt that it will ever be completed.

Anony Mous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous