All Comments on '3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 01'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your story

U know you finished it. Have been trying to read this story. I baught the other on kindle

OrthopodeOrthopodeover 7 years ago
Delighted to see this again

This was one of the first stories I read when I first started using Lit. I really enjoyed it and the sequel and I was upset when you took it down a few years ago. Please put the rest out as soon as possible

weredracolithweredracolithover 7 years ago
Hey!

Welcome back man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

I didn't think this story was to long at all. In fact it could have been longer, I didn't want to stop reading. Hopefully the next chapter arrives soon.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
AWESOME FIRST CHPATER....

Please get Ch 2 out soon. My cock is still hard

buffredbuffredover 7 years ago
Back!

I'm ecstatic that you've decided to re-post this story, one of my all time favorites! Hope the coming chapters come up regularly, and can't wait for the follow-up...

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
ready to cum in my pants

what about his sister. I can't wait

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Lost story

I read this story in its entirety before it desappered from here. I loved it ,it is one of the best stories I have read on here and I have read alotttttttttttt of them.if I didn't know better this probably really happened, if so could you update everyone on how they are doing please. I'm going to reread this story again. Thank you

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Good

When you said it was going to be a long story we were expecting several more pages. Waiting anxiously for the next installment.

TBC

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Good start

Julia is a little too hot, and a little too stupid. Does she know the Morning After Pill is probably going to leave her feeling sick as a dog for a few days? That's better than being pregnant, but it's not a good form of contraception. So why can't adult characters that are going to have sex be a little less stupid about it than, "You need to pull out"? She might as well have said, "Let's roll the dice on you getting me pregnant!" The girls had planned this together before the trip. They could have at least brought along a box of condoms.

That said, Julia and especially Katie are sexy characters. Katie wants her brother, in a bad way, and she is enjoying having sex with him vicariously through her cousin. I fantasize a scene where Katie is asking for every detail about what it was like to fuck her brother (who she obviously loves and lusts after), until Katie finally ends up eating her brother's spunk out of her cousins pussy! Katie's not really that gay for Julia, she just desperately wants to taste her brother's cum. And Julia is up for any sort of sex. Julia's a wild child.

You may be taking this story in a completely different direction. I'm looking forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*Excited Noises*

Enjoying the story. I've never read it before but I'm getting the impression that this is a finished work that has been on the site in the past. Looking forward to reading the rest. It's quite good!

Cheers!

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 7 years ago
Welcome Back

Anyone that has been here for a while will remember this excellent story (minus a certain part of it, and if you have read it you know what i am talking about, i won't spoil it), so it's good to see you post it back. I hope you decide to post it with that specific part fixed, but if not new readers are in for a hell of a ride either way. It's a great story!

Khirsa78Khirsa78over 7 years ago
Wonderfull series

I have read this before, I can't recall for certain if it was here or on another site. I think it was about 10 chapters long. This was another one of those series that had me checking the submissions every day to see the story of Jack, Katie, and Julia and where it went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jack as the BIG brother

Give Jack a bit of chest hair -- just a dusting will do! Makes him a very sexy young man!

va45va45over 7 years ago
Good start

Good opening and so much more to wright about.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Oh yeah!

Sounds like a good story. I can't wait for more. Hopefully some of your fans that have read this before won't spoil it. 5* from me. I may not comment on each part if I am just echoing others, but I will vote on each one.

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDover 7 years ago
Deja vu

Welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow, looking like a delicious story!! The girls have me wound up already! So I'm guessing sis has been in love with him for a good bit, cousin loves him (at least crush level, heh) and just lost her virginity to him. He obviously has a long dick since he has leftover hanging in the breeze, hehe, it's kinda nice though that his measurement wasn't just thrown out there. Refreshing!

He should have messed with his cousin when she wanted him to fuck her, 'I dunno cuz, maybe it wasn't meant to be, you did shoot me down pretty damned hard when I was twelve, if you recall!' Hehe ;)

I'm surprised his sister didn't want him first though... She seemed melancholy when she left him...

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

sexyswag1sexyswag1over 6 years ago
Awesome Story

Please continue writing!

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
Wow

and this is only chapter 1. great read. hope there a lot more to cum

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
It has been 18 months since the first time I read this

This is my favorite story of ALL BROTHER /SISTER /COUSIN STORIES.

I am reading this again and loving every word the second time.

bigmaccabigmaccaalmost 5 years ago
Envious

Great story line, expertly written, easily allows you to imagine the scenes. Loved this read.

TryAnythingTryAnythingalmost 5 years ago
Great job!

Such a pleasure to read a well-written and thought-out story. Looking forward to the rest.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
Prop69

Hey Prop69, you could keep your comments about only the chapter where its posted or where applicable about earlier chapters. In other words "Watch the FUCKING SPOILER ALERTS " A S S H O L E ! ! !

Some of the most fun reading a story is wondering, but instead an inconsiderate asshole tells us after the first chapter that our hero is going to get his little sister pregnant.

It seemed like a good story but I'm not going to read the rest now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a Cunt

Prop69 in all seriousness what the fuck? What part of your brain decided posting shit from later chapters in the comments section of the first chapter was a good idea? A much better place to ask that would be in the chapter where we find out shes pregnant, but i guess thats too high level in the IQ department huh? As the title of my comment says, what a cunt.

JohntreeJohntreeabout 4 years ago
Cousins

I wish to have this experience with my cousin.

Copper53Copper53over 3 years ago
Fantastic Story

This story is fantastic . I t appears as if it actually was an event in the author's life. Very well written with little pause. It is very strong and the narrative is very descriptive. Job well done.

BlueBranBlueBranabout 3 years ago

As a kid who grew up taking the same trip from flint to west branch every weekend up I-75, even the first few paragraphs hit me close to home. I love it! If you don’t mind my asking, where was up north for you?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

That was freaking hot as hell! I had a huge crush on one of my cousins when we were growing up. Unfortunately for me though, the feelings were not mutual. 😔 But I still thought about her just the same as I was reading your story. I'm looking forward to reading more. 5/5

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

The guy is a wuss and the girls are a couple of fucking cunts. 2*

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

"LegallySane"...is an ASSHOLE...I, for one, do not appreciate this kind of comment, about such a hot and sensitive story...

Julia is sweet, Katie is "something", just not sure yet...this is VERY HOT...I am ready for more!

**5**Stars!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I JUST FINISHED THE SERIES...MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME...THANK YOU, AND...YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!

OpenWordsOpenWordsalmost 2 years ago

Seriously stupid move making the girls so vile to nickname somebody Limpy. Are you that dumb that you'd purposefully make your mains unlikable? And accident that causes somebody pain suffering, scaring is a horrible thing. And any cunt willing to call that person Limpy isn't worth having around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, so far Chapter 1 page 1 shows the brother as a wimp. He couldn't standup to his sister and cousin. Then all of a sudden you describe him as 6 foot 3 and 215 pounds. And the mindset of what kind of person he should be changed. Page 2 got hot. I think page 1 could have been less teasing and more real togetherness leading into page 2. I will now read chapter 2.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts9 months ago

Enjoyable read... looking forward to the rest of the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
1549 Followers
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES